SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3855709 - 3855763)

3855709. The Problem With... | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
The Problem With…. This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees. July 31, 2012. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. Blog at WordPress.com. The Problem With…. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Problem With.”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thoughtsfrombrainsoul.wordpress.com
3855710. thoughtsfrombreathing
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsfrombreathing.blogspot.com
3855711. Thoughts From Brett
Surpise: EU carbon credit scheme was used to generate cash with no carbon reductions. August 26, 2015. So Russia and Ukraine sold credits for carbon savings they did not produce. Really? Free money, gullible green horns, and fools that pass laws. Wonder when we will find out that the Mob is involved? Surpise: EU carbon credit scheme was used to generate cash with no carbon reductions. A Warning on China Seems Prescient. August 25, 2015. A Warning on China Seems Prescient. August 19, 2015. August 18, 2015.
thoughtsfrombrett.wordpress.com
3855712. Thoughts from Brigitte
August 15, 2012. I am going to give this a try again. Not looking good since I have not posted here since December. I have had lots of facebook thoughts.maybe that counts! August 14, 2012. Really. I’ll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon the cross….tears yes, for heartache yes, but tears for the ache in my heart that is not an ache but the presence of the Holy Spirit. Overwhelming ….yes. December 5, 2011. Go light your world. I had various random thoughts last week when this happened. I don't ...
thoughtsfrombrigitte.blogspot.com
3855713. Thoughts From Broad Street | think public health differently -- a blog by Steven Shie
Thoughts From Broad Street. Think public health differently — a blog by Steven Shie. Why Foreign Companies Should Take Chinese Social Media Seriously. February 4, 2014. Over the New Year break, I took a vacation trip to Japan with my parents before. Trust is What Makes Health Care Work–A Success Story from Belgium. October 10, 2013. When speaking about Belgium, Dr. Florence Hut, physician-in-chief at CHU. The Power of Simplicity in mHealth. September 17, 2013. August 1, 2013. July 30, 2013. A surprise at...
thoughtsfrombroadstreet.com
3855714. thoughts from brooklyn
An attempt at clarification at the disarray of my cognition. Tuesday, September 21, 2010. Yup, thats how i feel. Posted by believe inlife. Thursday, August 26, 2010. August 24, 2010 .St. Petersburg, Russia. Sitting at a dinner table, surrounded by parents and their friends from a life i remember nothing of. i'm told stories of the one year they knew me, before we left for a different world. i'm hugged, kissed, praised, for nothing more then being my parent's daughter. Do you respect me? Tears run down my...
thoughtsfrombrooklyn7.blogspot.com
3855715. copas prts
Minggu, 08 Juni 2014. Sudah lebih dari tiga tahun saya terjun ke dunia perbloggingan, namun baru di akhir tahun 2012 saya bisa ngeblog dengan nyaman menggunkan laptop milik sendiri. Selama kurang lebih dua tahun saya menjalani aktivitas ngeblog hanya mengandalkan sebuah perangkat ponsel, dan sesekali pergi ke warnet. Senjata Ngeblog Mas Sugeng. Nah berbicara tentang software, kali ini saya ingin sedikit berbagi tentang beberapa software pendukung aktivitas ngeblog yang saya gunakan selama ini. Softwa...
thoughtsfrombryanswife.blogspot.com
3855716. Thoughts from California
Whatever happens to hit me on the head. Tuesday, December 29, 2009. Best Japan Pics so far. See and download the full gallery on posterous. Friday, December 18, 2009. Afternoon drink.and it keeps going on. Monday, December 14, 2009. Murray burrito in DC. Sunday, November 29, 2009. Saturday, November 28, 2009. Lanxins curry manicotti deliciousness - can I keep her? Thursday, November 19, 2009. Murray with headband and wrists. Click here to download:. Friday, November 13, 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thoughtsfromca.blogspot.com
3855717. Thoughts from Cali
There was an error in this gadget. FIND ME ON FACEBOOK. Promote Your Page Too. Fat Girl Wearing Thin. Good Girl Gone Shopping. How Cindy Sees It. I Heart New England. Losing Over Half of Me. My 365 To A Size 5. One Plus One Equals Love. Back and Feeling Amazing. Back and Feeling Amazing. Sunday, February 26, 2012. Yes I am still breathing, and have not fallen off the face of the earth.For a while it did sound nice but I over came my urge to run away. I have missed every single one of you ladies! 1} What ...
thoughtsfromcali.blogspot.com
3855718. Thoughts from Calvary
An occcasional blog from Pastor Sam. Sunday, April 24, 2011. Hope is spelled E-A-S-T-E-R. 1 Corinthians 15:12-20 (NLT) – “But tell me this—since we preach that Christ rose from the dead, why are some of you saying there will be no resurrection of the dead? 13 For if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised either. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, then all our preaching is useless, and your faith is useless. 18 In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost!
thoughtsfromcalvarypastorsam.blogspot.com
3855719. Thoughts from camille | Everyone has different thoughts about different things – that's what keeps it entertaining!
Everyone has different thoughts about different things – that's what keeps it entertaining! Here are the ingredients. You need to serve about 2 people:. 1/4 cup of buckwheat flour. 1/4 cup of almond meal. 1 small teaspoon of baking powder. 1/4 cup of milk. 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste (or vanilla essence). 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (which gives a really nice caramel taste but you can omit the sugar if you prefer). Butter (or coconut oil) to cook the pancakes. Combine the wet and dry mixtures together.
thoughtsfromcamille.com
3855720. Thoughts from Canaan... | "The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God." – Genesis 17:8
Thoughts from Canaan…. The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God. – Genesis 17:8. About this Blog…. Originally posted on Thoughts from Canaan…. 8216;Halloween.’ The very word conjures up images of witches, mummies, ghosts, and goblins. It’s the season of haunted houses, horror movies, and carved pumpkins. …. October 25, 2014 · Leave a comment. Celebrate Banned Books Week! At the en...
thoughtsfromcanaan.wordpress.com
3855721. Central Thoughts
Sunday, April 5, 2015. Can I Be Confident Good Friday and Easter Happened? This weekend, churches through the world are getting to celebrate Good Friday and Easter. In preparing to do that, we should remember that churches do that because they hold that Good Friday and Easter commemorate 2 historical events. Do we have any reason to believe that those event actually happened back in history? Clearly not everyone in the world believes that Jesus died and rose again. 1863-64; Tacitus, Annals. HarperCollins...
thoughtsfromcentral.blogspot.com
3855722. Thoughts From Chappy
My random thoughts coming alive in writing. Welcome to the inside of my head. Amazing Grace Building Project. Amazing Grace Children's Home. Sunday, November 13, 2016. A Smile from A Red Bird. A smile costs nothing but gives. Much It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. Philippians 2:3-5 says " Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looki...
thoughtsfromchappy.blogspot.com
3855723. thoughtsfromchar | thoughts on inspiration, life, and other things from yours truly
Thoughts on inspiration, life, and other things from yours truly. Currently Listening To: May 2016 Edition. June 20, 2016. Goodbye to May and happy June to all! 1 Beautiful Things – Tori Kelly ft Thirdstory. The original version of this song comes off of Tori’s Unbreakable Smile. 2 G-Train – Thirdstory. As I said, I’ve been really into Thirdstory lately, so bear with me. The trio recently came out with an EP called Searching,. 3 Grows Old – Thirdstory. 4 Searching For a Feeling – Thirdstory. This is a be...
thoughtsfromchar.wordpress.com
3855724. thoughtsfromCharlie | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. June 3, 2012. I’m beginning to think that…. Strength is not without fear. Focussing beyond the circumstance. Arduously climbing, crawling, running. Fight, push, press on. In the audience of fear. But alongside the presence of One. To soon rise, stand, and know. I have indeed arrived. Healing takes time…. October 27, 2011. At being sick. I complain and bitch a ton, but as soon as the meds kick in I’m out the door ultimately getting sicker…again. When I am sick, I feel as i...
thoughtsfromcharlie.wordpress.com
3855725. Most Read Book Library
Most Read Book Library. Jumat, 27 Januari 2017. Another identity formed in the West is the image of America as the powerful nation and self-reliant. The pioneers of the West were tough to . 169; Most Read Book Library.
thoughtsfromchelsea.blogspot.com
3855726. Thoughts From My Head | or things I'd rather write than say
Thoughts From My Head. Life update: bear envy, smitten kitten, criminal-sitting, and scavenger hunts. I know the feels, brah. It’s times like this I wish I was a bear. It’s been a while since a guy at my school has caught my attention, so it’s a nice, foreign, warm feeling to have, even if the thought of crushing on someone does sort of make me want to cringe. What did you think? More on that later I suppose. 2013: the year of the novel. I am going to finish a novel this year. Something. Sure, I wrot...
thoughtsfromchelseashead.wordpress.com
3855727. Beginner Blogger
Thursday, February 18, 2010. Malware, phishing, viruses etc. My family's computer is strongly protected against all of the above so I don't get to see too much of it thank goodness. Tuesday, February 9, 2010. Bkkeeper - waste of peoples time in my opinion. LibWorm - looks good. Visual Headlines - odd way of looking at news. Flickr Memari - fun thing to do. Let me google that for you - ok, but can't you get the same info from a straight google search? Walkable - good idea. Tuesday, January 26, 2010. Inter...
thoughtsfromchesterhill.blogspot.com
3855728. Thoughts from CHI
Saturday, December 05, 2009. A good deal site -. Http:/ www.deals2buy.com/. Thursday, April 27, 2006. Enhancement of text readability using ClearType:. This was a very interesting paper. The main premise was that a majority of people read better with cleartype fonts than without. To test their hypotheses they gave users two tasks -. By itself the results looked quite ordinary, but the real interesting part was that about 30% of users did better using non-cleartype fonts! Can he find out in any way? 6 One...
thoughtsfromchi.blogspot.com
3855729. Site Title
Welcome to your new site! You can edit this page by clicking on the Edit link. For more information about customizing your site check out http:/ learn.wordpress.com/. This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. 3999 Mission Boulevard,. San Diego CA 92109. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsfromchrissy.wordpress.com
3855730. The Road to Inspiration
The Road to Inspiration. Wednesday, November 24, 2010. The child, North Korea. Does it count that I am blogging in a sort of forced manner? If I was in shackles and tied to this desk and "urged" to write, would it matter to you out there? Some people bolg everyday. Doesn't that seem like a bit much? Who has that sort of time? And even if you did, what are you writing about? Was your day that exciting? Looking at my hits the other day I notice I have people from the US viewing my page which, ok, I do know...
thoughtsfromclaylump.blogspot.com
3855731. CMYKreative . . . Graphic Design and Website Design in Bangkok, Thailand
CMYKreative . . . Graphic Design and Website Design in Bangkok, Thailand. Articles written by Christopher James Noble, Creative Director of CMYKreative. Christopher has worked within the Graphic Design and Website Design fields in the UK for nearly 20 years and more recently within Thailand. He has extensive knowledge of all aspects of design, production and print and has designed for a huge variety of companies around the world throughout his career to date. Thursday, 25 June 2015. Links to this post.
thoughtsfromcmykreative.blogspot.com
3855732. thoughtsfromcolinpatrickcairns | Thoughts and Ramblings from Colin Patrick Cairns
Thoughts and Ramblings from Colin Patrick Cairns. Top 5 reasons to create top 7 lists. June 28, 2011. Are you in marketing and tasked with creating content on a regular basis? Worse yet, are you relatively ignorant about the subject, and don’t really have anything to say? Then you need to use the greatest tool every created the top 7 reasons why [something] list . Exclusion shows Expertise and hutzpah:. Do you know how many possible ways there are to cook potatoes? I do have better things to do. I ev...
thoughtsfromcolinpatrickcairns.wordpress.com
3855733. Thoughts of an Iowan
Thoughts of an Iowan. Derek's ponderings and observations. Thursday, March 25, 2004. I stole this from Kim. I'll update more later. For now, hopefully this will do. My name is]: Derek Christopher Hofmann. In the morning i am]: tired. All i need is]: a little tlc. I'm afraid of]: failing. I dream about]: random things, most often occur when i'm taking a nap. Subject:] history, social studies education, spanish. Clothing brand:] Old Navy. Sport to play:] baseball. Drink:] water and coffee. Cry because of s...
thoughtsfromcornland.blogspot.com
3855734. thoughtsfromcountryroads.com - This website is for sale! - thoughtsfromcountryroads Resources and Information.
The owner of thoughtsfromcountryroads.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 399 EUR! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thoughtsfromcountryroads.com
3855735. thoughtsfromcountryroads.net - This website is for sale! - thoughtsfromcountryroads Resources and Information.
The owner of thoughtsfromcountryroads.net. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 299 EUR! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thoughtsfromcountryroads.net
3855736. Thoughts from Crow Cottage |
Thoughts from Crow Cottage. This is only a test…. January 11, 2017. It’s a whole new year, new life. January 9, 2017. Hey, Things Have Changed…. December 21, 2016. A Meme, for a break in the routine. December 12, 2016. December 10, 2016. This is only a test…. For comments, check the very bottom of the entry. I think you will find the link there. On my pillow cover that I’m crocheting to cover an ugly old pillow we use, here it is so far:. Still using the leftover yarn from the Moorland Blanket project!
thoughtsfromcrowcottage.com
3855737. Thoughts From Crudd
Tuesday, December 11, 2012. Hashing, chewing, gnawing. I just deleted an entire post because it was me, me, me, me, me. And poor, poor, poor me. It's been so long because I'm just a little black rain cloud, and I don't want to pass it on. I'm not very happy with myself right now, and this negative energy I'm putting out to the universe is really coming back to bite me in the butt. So here are some things that are going right in my world of wrong:. 2 Addie and Emily are happy, healthy, and bright. My mind...
thoughtsfromcrudd.blogspot.com
3855738. Thoughts from Cupcake
Wednesday, June 25, 2014. I' m looking forward. To trying out for the Losal soccer team during the summer. I'm so stoked to meet new girls. There will be a lot of competition. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.". Saturday, November 12, 2011. I’m gonna tell you about my puppy CJ. She’s very playful, playful like a baby. She’s pretty like a princess and sweet like a cupcake. She’s smart, she’s annoying and now she gets more attention than Cocoa. Saturday, July 16, 2011. Ow, Ow, Ouch!
thoughtsfromcupcake.blogspot.com
3855739. Thoughts from D | Yeah I'm Rambling !!!!!!!
Yeah I'm Rambling! When is the perfect time to text? When is the perfect date to text? What are the perfect words to say? Where is the perfect location to go? How should I act? Hmm you can literally go on and on. All of this is migraine inducing. No wonder men are so stressed out and nervous over women and vice versa. Temporary Solutions to Permanent Problems……. You have to clear yourself and stand by yourself and ruminate within until you are sturdily grounded and are able to approach a relationship wit...
thoughtsfromd.com
3855740. A few thoughts for my kids | Thoughts From Dad
Dear Kids, Love Dad. The time(s) I Yelled. I knew that in that moment I had hurt you. You have such a tender, sensitive heart. It made me feel terrible. I want so badly to be a good dad to you. Part of being a dad means disciplining you and helping you to listen. But this wasn’t about discipline it was about my own anger and frustration. I am sorry that I yelled at you and made you cry. 4) God won’t ever let you down. When other people disappoint you or hurt you, I hope you will learn to lean into Go...
thoughtsfromdad.com
3855741. Thoughts From Daisyland - Bohemian Travels & Decor
Bohemian Travels and Decor. A Favorite Hike: The Fourth of July Trail Up To Diamond Lake. September in Colorado means Denver is still in summer mode, but the mountains are welcoming fall. One weekend in September when the boys were away on trips and the leaves had just started to turn, my best friend and I looked up hikes and landed on the Fourth of July Trail right outside Nederland. Wow! We couldn’t have been more lucky. As. Posted by ashley.mccredie@gmail.com on May 27, 2015. Bull; No Comment. Green a...
thoughtsfromdaisyland.com
3855742. Thoughtsfromdanthemanspiceincluded | come back tomorrow, you know you want to.
Come back tomorrow, you know you want to. Come back tomorrow…you know you want to. Random thought of the day. Latest Entries ». Filed under: Random thought of the day. Mdash; Leave a comment. May 30, 2010. I know you can guess what I’m going to talk about by the title as it doesn’t leave much to the imagination. So I will get on with it. You’re Not Hard. Filed under: Random thought of the day. Mdash; 1 Comment. May 26, 2010. What I am going to talk about is why weedy teenagers think they are hard? When t...
thoughtsfromdanthemanspiceincluded.wordpress.com
3855743. thoughtsfromdarkness
We all know the feeling. Some of us all too well. The tightness of chest, the lump in our throat, the watery eyes trying desperately not to give up our charade of having our shit together. That feeling when the world is weighing down on you and it feels as if your limbs are being stretched and torn by every day commitments in life. To exposing myself. After hiding behind tears of a clown for many years, and now allowing the entire world to see. July 30, 2016. There is something about the darkness, that i...
thoughtsfromdarkness.wordpress.com
3855744. Thoughts from Debra
Monday, September 26, 2016. Someone in the neighbor hood had seeded their yard and put up yellow tape around it. Of course, Belle wanted to pee on it. What I noticed amid the weeds, grass, and straw, was clusters of clovers and upon closer inspection.many four-leaf clovers! I thank you God for the good memories. I am glad I can never forget my Dad and would never even try. Wednesday, May 25, 2016. I was so excited to be "picked" to help serve at their wedding. He was so handsome and Lynda was such a ...
thoughtsfromdebra.blogspot.com
3855745. Thoughts From Deep Water | — words from the deeper parts of the soul —
Thoughts From Deep Water. 8212; words from the deeper parts of the soul —. July 30, 2012. Marie L. Hollibaugh. Go With the Flow. July 29, 2012. Marie L. Hollibaugh. To love a cat is no easy task since they do not give their affection unconditionally or as indiscriminately as dogs do. Theirs is a relationship built on mutual respect. We respect their position above us as lord and master and in turn, they respect us for our role as slave and will reward us accordingly. July 27, 2012. Marie L. Hollibaugh.
thoughtsfromdeepwater.wordpress.com
3855746. Thoughts from Detroit
Random thoughts on life in the city of Detroit from a follower and servant of Christ. Wednesday, April 27, 2011. Here is a brief video that Tracee Veenstra insinuated, so I put it together. :). Posted by Detroit Mark at 10:11 AM. Monday, January 31, 2011. VA Year in Pictures 2010 - 3. The BlackHawks game was another highlight where a friend of ours got tickets and a special visit from the mascot. Ty was excited to be in the pecking order here. He is a lovable 7 year old in first grade at Charlott...Here ...
thoughtsfromdetroit.blogspot.com
3855747. Devil World
Wednesday, August 22, 2012. Top 7 Ways To Earn Online. 7 Ways to Make a Living Online. In today’s steadily declining job market, finding work is becoming. And also fans of fb but you need to buy it from a reputed site otherwise there will be no way to generate income online. Jeremy Scout is a professional technology blogger and writes for many big brand companies across the globe. He has a background in Marketing and Online Advertising with over 15 years of experience. Presently, he is reporting ...Best ...
thoughtsfromdevil.blogspot.com
3855749. thoughtsfromdhana | Just another WordPress.com site
My Opinion of Characters in Arthur Miller’s The Crucible. April 25, 2011 @ 9:20 pm. 183; { Uncategorized. Learn more about Abigail Williams here: http:/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail Williams. Daniel Day-Lewis as John Proctor. Learn more about John Proctor here: http:/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John Proctor. Was about, I was skeptical that I would enjoy it, but once I started reading I could not put it down! A Personal Favorite: View With a Grain of Sand by Wislawa Szymborska. April 23, 2011 @ 10:39 pm.
thoughtsfromdhana.wordpress.com
3855750. Thoughts from Dimple Queen!
Thoughts from Dimple Queen! Just some random thoughts, pictures, and other things from little ole' me, DimpleQueen. Friday, July 24, 2009. This is where we are tonight.a treat for the girl and torture for the boy! This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless! To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture. Posted by Dimple Queen. Wednesday, July 22, 2009. Posted by Dimple Queen. Well, when y...
thoughtsfromdimplequeen.blogspot.com
3855751. Thoughts from DJ
Thursday, August 13, 2015. I hardly seem to have (make? Time to post, so here are a few updates:. Apron I made for Margene:. The newly re-grouted tile in the kitchen:. Wednesday, August 05, 2015. Here are pictures from my phone - just as good as those from my camera - go figure! The catch of the day.really - that's as big as she caught, and Jeff and Joe didn't catch anything. The view from the campsite. Upper Lake as you come into the camp. Upper Lake as we were getting ready to leave. I think I'll just ...
thoughtsfromdj.blogspot.com
3855752. Thoughts and the Words that Express them
Thoughts and the Words that Express them. Tuesday, December 8, 2009. ECI 525 Semester Recap. The following is a list and description of the assignments with links to them:. 8211; http:/ newlitcollaborative.ning.com/video/federalist-10. 8211; http:/ teachingdigitalhistory.ning.com/profiles/blogs/reading-sounds. 8211; http:/ thoughtsfromdmo.blogspot.com/2009/09/cartoon-lincoln.html. 8211; http:/ thoughtsfromdmo.blogspot.com/2009/09/following-is-conversation-with-yankee.html. The object of this assignment w...
thoughtsfromdmo.blogspot.com
3855753. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thoughtsfromdodson.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsfromdodson.wordpress.com
3855754. The Safe Zone | Where any thought or dream can feel free to exist.
Where any thought or dream can feel free to exist. June 28, 2015. June 29, 2015. The Boy Who Got Hurt. Most things worth having come and go in waves, like money. Sometimes you have a little money in your pocket, most times I don’t. People. Sometimes you’re surrounded by people and sometimes you feel like you need a break from everybody, just wanna be alone. Water…. Why not? Okay so where were we? 8221; Now all of a sudden being naked in class? Okay maybe that was a little extreme, but you catch my drift&...
thoughtsfromdoodlesnoodle.wordpress.com
3855755. thoughts from down unda
Thoughts from down unda. Wednesday, July 14, 2010. Jus' really feeelin this today. yet another re-visit. let's jus' call it. #3. Saturday, April 18, 2009. Max the melody. sign me up. So now i better understand the psalms and why they were set to music and why it's so necessary for the BIBLE to mention that fact. 'cuz thoughts have an amazing ability to permeate way deeper with melody. I love the word DEEP. it's really BEAUTIFUL. Bypassing the obvious. bypassing the boring. bypassing the verbal. They were...
thoughtsfromdownunda.blogspot.com
3855756. Thoughts From Down Under - Random Thoughts From A New Zealander
OCTOBER 27TH, 2013. My Big Diet Change. I signed up with a new medical centre recently. My old medical practice was only open from Monday to Friday, which made it awkward to make an appointment. The medical centre that I go to now is open seven days a week. I can just walk in on the weekend and, providing I don’t mind waiting a while, I can see whichever doctor is working that day. JULY 21ST, 2013. My New Credit Card Saves Me 2.4 Seconds. I got a new credit credit recently. It is a Visa card which ha...
thoughtsfromdownunder.com
3855757. thoughtsfromdownunder | Social media and politics
Social media and politics. Obama faces tough road to re-election. December 9, 2011. Unethical reporting on the Norway attacks. November 29, 2011. Unfair or bias news reporting is another element of unethical reporting that is more obvious to editor’s and the general public, and can be identified more quickly than other forms. Bias has many forms. This type of reporting does damage on many fronts, first being it shakes the credibility of the journalism industry as a whole and reflects poorly on journalist...
thoughtsfromdownunder.wordpress.com
3855758. Next Generation Evangelistic Network
Next Generation Evangelistic Network. Encouraging small churches to network together to share the Gospel in creative ways with people of all ages, but especially with the next generation. Baptist Convention of New England. Saturday, July 11, 2015. Luke 19:41-42 “And when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it, saying, Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes.”. Links to this post. Friday, July 10, 2015. The Bread of Life.
thoughtsfromdrt.blogspot.com
3855760. Thoughts from Eb | News from Ebenezer Church Talbot Green
News from Ebenezer Church Talbot Green. August 14th Psalm 14. Posted by Phil Lewis. On August 14, 2015. Posted in: Bible Reading. Today and Marina has prepared the notes. The Bible doesn’t pull any punches- The fool says in his heart there is no God’. Then that means that the world is full of fools! Their deeds are vile! But just when you begin to feel smug and consider yourself better than those unbelieving fools, the Psalm goes on to say ‘there is no one who does good! However, this Psalm reminds us th...
thoughtsfromeb.wordpress.com
3855761. thoughtsfromeileen – thoughts from an average graduate student, working her way through academia
Thoughts from an average graduate student, working her way through academia. The dangers of believing everyone else is at fault but you. October 30, 2016. Toxicity in relationships is something that, unfortunately, I have had a lot of experience with. It’s usually assumed that downtrodden and insecure people will experience more toxicity in relationships than others. When in reality, strong, independent people can find themselves deeply intertwined in toxic relationships. Chelsea Does… Racism. I’m ...
thoughtsfromeileen.wordpress.com
3855762. Thoughts from Elysium | Scoops From Across The Universe
Scoops From Across The Universe. Strange Tales of Liv…. On My Love For Literature. Writing off the wall…. On My Love For Literature. Letters from the Sil…. On My Love For Literature. Hearts bigger then t…. The Elders of Us W…. On The Moment It All Changed. Http:/ publish.smartsheet.com/dfc574d6c91345da92d72266c867c1a1. May 26, 2015. My Pre-Reading Rituals (Told in Hashtags). This is where I share some totally pointless things! February 1, 2015. Europe: Pictures and Life Happenings. May 22, 2014. Now I ca...
thoughtsfromelysium.wordpress.com
3855763. Thoughts from Eryn Lasgallen
Thoughts from Eryn Lasgallen. A Tolkien reference guide. Tuesday, April 5, 2011. A fine place to get your Hobbit. Movie news is Hobbit Central. There you will find what is being said about the story and filming of the Peter Jackson movies for The Hobbit. You'll also find a cast of characters list, book chapters scenarios, links page and more Hobbity things. It's simple and easy to get your Hobbit news without all the flash. Wednesday, February 23, 2011. The Art of M. W. Kaluta. Sunday, February 20, 2011.
thoughtsfromerynlasgallen.blogspot.com