SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 22 / (3857873 - 3857927)

3857873. Thoughts on the journey
Friday, July 17, 2015. What's In It For Me? Moments of self-realization these days tend to be less “Aha” and more, “well crap”. Navel gazing tends to simply illustrate how large my belly is and not how deep my thoughts are. Recently there have been a few moments that have illustrated how my well- intended actions are really just a cover for some of my deepest insecurities. My question is a simple one. Have all these efforts made this a better moment for him or for me? So the line from Kevin Costner in &#...
thoughtsonthejourneytx.blogspot.com
3857874. thoughtsonthekingdom | My thoughts concerning the Kingdom of God and it's not "Thus saith the Lord!"
My thoughts concerning the Kingdom of God and it's not Thus saith the Lord! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. My thoughts on the Kingdom. June 20, 2012. We think we need a cross and even a bell to tell folks; Hey we’re a church. I even knew one pastor who was critical of a small house group meeting in what he thought was his God given area because the didn’t have a cross. “How can they be a church they don’t even have a cross;” he exclaimed. Beauty of God's life in us. June 11, 2012.
thoughtsonthekingdom.wordpress.com
3857875. Thoughts on the line | Putting some thoughts on the line
Thoughts on the line. Putting some thoughts on the line. The Christmas Story: Myth Or History? December 10, 2012. Middot; by thoughtsontheline. Middot; in Christmas. Middot; Leave a comment. Billboards established by the American Atheists are telling us that the Christmas story found in the New Testament is a myth! Is the Christmas story irrational? Do we have to discount the New Testament’s account of the nativity in order to celebrate reason? And perhaps the biggest claim that it’s a […]. Middot; in Or...
thoughtsontheline.wordpress.com
3857876. Thoughts on the Loose
Thoughts on the Loose. Will the US stop the domino effect? February 20, 2011. The successful protests in Tunisia and Egypt has infected the other parts of the world. Demonstrations are now being held in Algeria, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Bahrain and Morocco — countries that, in one way or another, affect US interests. Will Barack Obama’s government get involve? Here is a commentary from Ria Novosti. Posted by J.A. Carizo. A hero or an accomplice? February 19, 2011. October 12, 2010. The P...
thoughtsontheloose.wordpress.com
3857877. Thoughts on the Matter |
Thoughts on the Matter. The Hobbit The Battle of The Five Armies – Giveaway. March 19, 2015. This giveaway is for a digital copy of. The Hobbit The Battle of The Five Armies. To enter, just make a comment on this post if you have ever seen any of the Hobbit movies before. Continue reading ». Posted in Giveaway Corner. Loom Band review and Starburst tutorial. March 17, 2015. So I was send some Loom rubber bands in exchange for my honest opinion. I give these bands a 4 our of 5 stars. Posted in DIY Corner.
thoughtsonthematter.com
3857878. Thoughts on the Matter | Just another WordPress.com site
Thoughts on the Matter. Just another WordPress.com site. November 17, 2010. Thoughts on the Matter. There are people who have the sole job of fanning the cash so it doesn’t rot! The Book of Salt. October 20, 2010. Thoughts on the Matter. Like so many of the other pieces we have read this term, Monique Truong’s book gives us a character trying to figure out where he belongs. October 13, 2010. Thoughts on the Matter. I plan to start with a close read of the No Name Woman,. October 2, 2010. September 19, 20...
thoughtsonthematter124.wordpress.com
3857879. Thoughts on the Passing Scene | A blog about politics, international relations, economics, culture… and occasionally food.
Thoughts on the Passing Scene. November 7, 2012 · 7:23 pm. 10 Takeaways from Election 2012. 1- Nate Silver is a genius. Dick Morris should never. Be allowed on TV again. 5- The problem wasn’t the Tea Party. 6- Latinos. They voted 66% for Obama in ’08 and 71% for him this year. Republicans cannot keep alienating them or they will disappear as a political party. Michael Tanner writes. In this morning’s. Hence the appeal of Marco Rubio. 10,000 a day. For the next 18 years until all 77 million of them have r...
thoughtsonthepassingscene.wordpress.com
3857880. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thoughtsonthepooper.com
3857881. What on earth is going on in the world?
What on earth is going on in the world? Wednesday, May 6, 2009. I can't believe it. They were down 1-0 to Chelsea since the 8th minute of the game. They were down a man due to a red card. Then suddenly they go and score in the third minute of stoppage time. Final score 1-1 and Barcelona advances due to the visitor's advantage. (Chelsea was at home). Barcelona fans must be delirious right now and Chelsea supporters are crushed. Tuesday, May 5, 2009. Anyhow, the scientists drowned the spiders then took the...
thoughtsonthepresent.blogspot.com
3857882. Thoughts on Therafields
Wednesday, October 10, 2012. Thoughts, Stories, Critiques. Saturday, July 7, 2012. Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Wednesday, February 9, 2011. Work Therapy: Part 1. Lea would appeal to the men to be manly, to muscle up to the work, in a sense to prove their love for her, their faith in her, by being helpful in whatever desperate need was then being trumpeted. Didn’t they know that Visvaldis’ attraction to the community had been because it was a working group? 8221; Great deal of sound then and laughter....
thoughtsontherafields.blogspot.com
3857884. Thoughts on Therapy
Tips on improving your mental health and relationships. Latest research on what works. And my occasional soapbox speech on treatment issues and social oppression. Tuesday, August 11, 2009. Technology and Family Life. Do you rely on your daughter's status updates on Facebook or Twitter to know how she's feeling today? And, more importantly, how are we adults doing in modeling good behavior for our children? Clipped from www.nytimes.com. Mr Gude, an instructor at Michigan State University. Weekday mornings...
thoughtsontherapy.blogspot.com
3857885. Thoughts on the Real Life | Starting Life Out Right
Thoughts on the Real Life. 124; Comments RSS. Subscribe in a reader. Not living paycheck to paycheck. Staying up to date. The easy way or the hard way. The other 8 hours. Unconventional ways to save money. Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 6 other followers. Why I Haven’t Been Around. Posted on July 3, 2010. At http:/ www.startwelllivewell.com. Filed unde...
thoughtsonthereallife.wordpress.com
3857886. The Road Less Traveled
The Road Less Traveled. The Road Less Traveled. Journey on the backroads of the internet. Tuesday, March 24, 2009. One of the signs that spring has arrived in full force is that my freesias start to bloom.Their bold colors and sweet scent just make me smile. I just wish there was a way to keep them going year-round. Posted by Peggy at 11:54 PM. Sunday, March 15, 2009. Richard Lewis Kolm (1935-2009). I thought I'd share some of our memories with anyone else who might be interested. My brother, Brian, and ...
thoughtsontheroad.blogspot.com
3857887. Infinite Software Solutions
I realized the old fashioned method of performance evaluations has got to go. This system is simple, a nowhere-to-hide program that I've been waiting for - for dang nearly 40 years in this business. Incredibly affordable, easy to use and takes the heat off of me, the owner.". Geri Custer - Geri Customer Insurance, AZ. Catalyst is a software company providing technology, training and resources to the insurance industry. 3301 Bucknel Rowlett, TX 972-961-4798.
thoughtsontheroad.com
3857888. thoughtsontherocks
My analysis of contemporary issues through an introspective lens. December 5, 2015. In the Name of the Cultural Gap. December 5, 2015. In the Name of Aspirations. May 24, 2015. May 27, 2015. Why it’s to be Black in America in 2015. When I first drafted this post, I was going to name it “Why it’s hard to be Black in America in 2015”. But then I had a conversation with someone and I realized I don’t know what it is to be Black in America in 2015 for everyone. It’s so m...April 30, 2015. May 1, 2015. Blackn...
thoughtsontherocks.wordpress.com
3857889. Thoughts on The Room
Thoughts on The Room. Because these thoughts are tearing me apart. Wednesday, October 26, 2011. I love The Room, I'm tired as hell. Writing about The Room really is one of my favorite things to do. I could do it all day and Tommy Wiseau simply gives me endless amounts of content to write about with just a single film. Still, I am exhausted. I will not give up though! I will fight on! If you want to follow me there are several ways to do so in the meantime:. On twitter @ casetines. Links to this post.
thoughtsontheroom.blogspot.com
3857890. Thoughts on the Run | Ideas from the Road
2014 Leadville 100 Mile Run 40 miles in & 3 minutes late to the party. No, Running is Not Just Left-Right-Repeat. 50 Miles in Leadville Painful joy. A finish that wasn’t pretty but reminder that running is about community and nature. Germany is a Great Place to Run. 2014 Leadville Trail Marathon. Hung out with Ken Chlouber at the start and kept moving forward up and down hills for hours. Over the years I have been running and writing, I have been asked these 3 questions the most. Continue Reading →.
thoughtsontherun.com
3857891. Thoughts on these things...
Heart for the Unborn. Adoption F.A.Q. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. A little bird fluttered. Through the small screen door opening this morning. He flew around and landed on a window sill right next to me,. Trying to find a way out. I crept over to him saying, "It's ok, it's ok." Gently, I scooped him up into my hands, and he looked up at me with his small black eyes, heart beating wildly. He softly took my finger in his beak, giving me a little kiss, and then took swift flight into the clear blue sky. With a...
thoughtsonthesethings.blogspot.com
3857892. Talks on the Shorter Catechism
Talks on the Shorter Catechism. Wednesday, 4 February 2015. Shorter Catechism 14 - What is Sin? The catechism, in its answer 14, gives one way of defining sin when it states that ‘. Why is sin serious? No doubt, there are some sins that don’t involve each of the Ten Commandments. But many do, and looking at them in this way can help us to see the seriousness of sin. Where is God’s law to be found? It is possible to assume that the law only concerns one’s outward behaviour. Yet Jesus in the Serm...This is...
thoughtsontheshortercatechism.blogspot.com
3857893. Thoughts on the Soul | discussions on faith and spirituality
Thoughts on the Soul. Discussions on faith and spirituality. Can I interview you? Some Thoughts on Depression. There is a certain numbness that comes with depression. I find that when I am depressed, I feel nothing in the morning. I go about my routine in a complete emotional and spiritual void. And then sometime in the afternoon or evening, something changes and the darkness filters in. I have many friends who know depression. I support them when they let me. And they support me, when I let them. When h...
thoughtsonthesoul.com
3857894. Thoughts on the Speed of Business
Thoughts on the Speed of Business. Ideas, perspectives and other musing on the many facets of the infinite types of business that have been - are or will be practiced and more! Friday, January 29, 2010. Help with Business Marketing on the Internet. Http:/ www.575488trillion.com/page21.html. This will help anyone with the speed of their business! Thursday, December 24, 2009. Routes to My Studio. 12-5-2007IMG 8676AB by Walter Paul Bebirian. Thursday, September 17, 2009. 11 Things to Learn From Gates. Bill ...
thoughtsonthespeedofbusiness.blogspot.com
3857895. thoughtsonthestairs | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. January 20, 2012. WHello World, they sayelcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. To your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web. Make some changes to this page.
thoughtsonthestairs.wordpress.com
3857896. Thoughts on the Struggle
Thoughts on the Struggle. Periodic comments on anarchism, IWWism, and organizing. Friday, March 9, 2012. Response to Direct Unionism. A new pamphlet called Direct Unionism: A Discussion Paper. Question "What if the membership wants a contract in a democratic organization? By effectively arguing that if the membership wants that, we've failed in our job as good organizers no matter what the outcome. 8221; The truth is that like it or not, workers look to organizers and militants for ideas. By raising ...
thoughtsonthestruggle.blogspot.com
3857897. thoughtsonthesudans | Sudan, South Sudan, politics
Sudan, South Sudan, politics. Inclusive Peace Process for South Sudan Begins: Symposium a Success. Press Release- (7-6-2014) – Inclusive Peace Process for South Sudan Begins. This entry was posted in South Sudan. June 9, 2014. Reviewing the review: wishful thinking and the future of UNAMID. In late February, the United Nations secretariat published the special report of the Secretary-General on the review of the African Union-United Nations Hybrid Operation in Darfur ( S/2014/138. One, obvious scenario i...
thoughtsonthesudans.wordpress.com
3857898. Raining Skies
Terça-feira, janeiro 24, 2006. Tempo assunto de tantos textos, alvos de tantas reflexões, objeto cobiçado por muitos e aproveitado por poucos. Cada um desses brinquedos teve um significado. cada um teve seus momentos. minha imaginação brincou com eles quando eu era criança. Vou procurar recuperar minhas lembranças, reencontrar pessoas e aproveitar o tempo, porque ele passa e a gente nem percebe, por mais que diga o contrário. Posted by vitu @ 21:37. Segunda-feira, janeiro 23, 2006. Smile Like You Mean It.
thoughtsonthesunset.blogspot.com
3857899. Thoughts On the Table | A Blog on Soil, Food, and Merry Collaboration
Thoughts On the Table. A Blog on Soil, Food, and Merry Collaboration. More People Than You Know. June 26, 2011 by Annie Myers. The other night I was introduced to a poetry professor from MIT and a photographer from NPR, after working all day with a 60-year-old woman who is stronger than many men half her age, and a 30-year-old man whose obsession with old Volkswagens leads him to sell the vegetables from our farm like a good car salesman sells lemons. Young Blood in the NEK. April 11, 2011 by Annie Myers.
thoughtsonthetable.wordpress.com
3857900. Trading Thoughts on The Tempest
Trading Thoughts on The Tempest. Warm, o' my troth! I do now let loose my opinion" Lines 33&34 from The Tempest This is where we'll be discussing The Tempest and a few other points of interest regarding Shakespeare, so pull up a chair and stay awhile. Saturday, May 3, 2008. If you find yourself bored and wanting something to read, then check this site. Out It's full of interesting bits of trivia on The Tempest. Thou creeping, open arsed giglet! The Rocky Horror Tempest Show. Warning: The acting isn't gre...
thoughtsonthetempest.blogspot.com
3857901. Thoughts on the Threshold
A Cultural and Educational Entity. Thoughts on the Threshold. The below link is a direction to collective initiatives that speak for "What Ifs", appealing to us for tolerance as its never too late. The following links represent a collection of memorable life's extraordinary experiences, events that indulge to sustain us. The below link is dedicated for use to all those aspiring writers who wish to exemplify their skills. Discovery is fleeting, but. You Never Can Tell. What happens to their memories?
thoughtsonthethreshold.org
3857902. Putting this off for a bit
Ill post something up once I stop being lazy.
thoughtsonthetoilet.com
3857903. Thoughts on the Trail - Random thoughts on stuff and things
Thoughts on the Trail. 10th June, 2014. I have been re-reading a book that Chief Scout Executive Roy Williams gave me called. By David Cottrell. It is pretty good! There is a lot in this book, but there is one chapter –. Do Less or Work Faster –. I want to share here because I think is very appropriate for all of us in light of the fact that 24 hours and 7 days is not enough for us to do all we need to do, not to mention the things we want to do. I need to improve in this area. Touch paper only once.
thoughtsonthetrail.net
3857904. Thoughts on The Truth
Thoughts on The Truth. Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises. Exploring the Gospel – The Gospel in Galatians. In the letter to the Galatians, we find the Apostle Paul amazed at the fact that many are so rapidly deserting Christ for another gospel (1:6), of which Paul emphasises there is not really another. There are some people who are seeking to disturb the Galatians and distort the truth they have received. Who were these people seeking to distort the truth of the gospel? The reason the Judaizers wanted to disto...
thoughtsonthetruth.wordpress.com
3857905. Thoughts on the Wall
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thoughtsonthewall.com
3857906. Thoughts on The Way
Thoughts on The Way. Isaiah 44: Shut Eye, Deluded Heart. August 20, 2014. This morning Isaiah 44:18-20 caught my attention. They know not, nor do they discern, for he has shut their eyes, so that they cannot see, and their hearts, so that they cannot understand. No one considers, nor is there knowledge or discernment to say, Half of it I burned in the fire; I also baked bread on its coals; I roasted meat and have eaten. And shall I make the rest of it an abomination? They know not, nor do they discern.
thoughtsontheway.com
3857907. Thoughts On The Way
Thoughts On The Way. Reflections on spiritual truth to encourage, exhort, and reprove. Thoughts on the Way Home. Thursday, July 10, 2014. Straight From the Swine-Trough to the Best Robe. 8212; Robert Murray M’Cheyne, quoted by Andrew Bonar in Robert Murray M’Cheyne (Edinburgh, UK: Banner of Truth, 1960), 176. Monday, July 07, 2014. Real Church - Dane Ortlund. A couple of excerpts from a good article. The strange idea is: church is for displaying the best about us, not revealing the worst about us. What i...
thoughtsontheway.org
3857908. thoughts on the WORD
Thoughts on the WORD. Monday, May 10, 2010. New Blog - Moved. I attached all my blogs to one! All the blogs on here are on there. So, follow it, google feed it - do something to keep up to date! Thursday, May 06, 2010. Something new.being obedient to all the Psalms that command us to meditate both day and night on the Word. Psalm 1 is a good place to start. 1 Do not forget teaching (mind, I know what I need to eat, not eat to live my body in a way glorifying to God), but heart keep commands (but I crave ...
thoughtsontheword.blogspot.com
3857909. Thoughts On The Word - Theism or Atheism? - In Pursuit of The Truth
Thoughts On The Word – Theism or Atheism? A Personal Relationship With God? June 9, 2015. As someone who professed Jesus for many years as my Personal Lord and Savior, I often thought I had it made. I had crossed all of the ‘t’s’ and dotted all of the ‘i’s’. Walking by his word? Blame the devil for all of my problems past and present? 8211; Double Check! Why are we here? Where did we come from? What is beyond the veil of our beautiful Earth? Why such contradiction in the Bible? Why why. WHY! There are ma...
thoughtsontheword.com
3857910. Thoughts On The Word | The Musings of Kris Carter
Thoughts On The Word. September 24, 2014. Thoughts On The Word is now hosted at http:/ www.thoughtsontheword.com/. I loved the free site (thank you wordpress.com) but I’ve decided to host my own content and move forward with some more custom options. Thank you for following and reading this blog! Please continue to do so and share your wonderful opinions. Follow Thoughts On The Word on WordPress.com. On We Have Moved. The Musings of Kris Carter. The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Join 306 other followers.
thoughtsontheword.wordpress.com
3857911. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsonthings.net
3857912. Thoughts on Things and Stuff | I've got an idea forming on the inside of my brain!
Stewart Udall Sequence V: The Apostles and the Primitive Church. By Thinker of Thoughts. Jul 19, 2015 Mormonism. In parts I-IV of this series, we were introduced to “Jack Mormon” Stewart Udall. Early in his adult life he made a conscience based separation from Mormon orthodoxy, yet continued to stand up for what he believed was right. His career eventually found him. Stewart Udall Sequence IV: Who’s on the Lord’s Side, Who? By Thinker of Thoughts. Jul 18, 2015 Mormonism. By Thinker of Thoughts. In Part 1...
thoughtsonthingsandstuff.com
3857913. Wellness Institute Network
Thoughts on Things Blog. Heroes Look Like You & Me. On January 22, 2015. Our recovery, our journey starts on shaky legs. Shock, fear and grief are our companions. The unknown is our newest enemy. The time to be strong and reach out for help in now. Your circle will grow as you take each step. Our family, friends and caregivers love and support us; They are […]. How Important Is It Really. On March 18, 2014. Yet, our choice in the way we receive and act, in responding […]. On December 25, 2013. It is impo...
thoughtsonthingsblog.com
3857914. ThoughtsOnThinking
Thoughts about Thinking, Thinking Tools and Software. with occasional bonus Business Musings. Insights Into Your Task List - 4 Questions To Ask Yourself. Healthcare Problem in a Nutshell. Mass Delete Twitter Cleanup Utility - TweetDelete. EBay Stock Devaluation, 101. The 2000-Year Advance Payment. Subscribe to this blog's feed. Subscribe in a reader. Looking for a way to mass-delete tweets on Twitter? Check out the updated TweetDelete. March 15, 2010. So, this morning, before I even got to looking at my ...
thoughtsonthinking.com
3857915. Thoughts on thinking, life and other animals
Thoughts on thinking, life and other animals. It's down here fool. This is just a place for me to store and comment on things I see and experience. There will be a slant towards my dog, biking, running, strategy and other things that I find interesting but with the added bonus bad spelling and typos to keep you guessing. This is Me Totally Sausage. Http:/ www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02vfbkv. It talks about ELF (English as a lingua franca’), and how is it the fastest growing language in the world. Let&rsquo...
thoughtsonthinking.tumblr.com
3857916. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thoughtsonthinking.weblogger.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thoughtsonthinking.weblogger.com
3857917. thoughtsonthirteenreasonswhy | My thoughts while reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
My thoughts while reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It’s the snowball effect, am I right? 8230; It’s one thing on top of another. It’s too much, isn’t it? It’s too hard. 8221; -page 273, Thirteen Reasons Why. Snowball effect: I think the snowball effect represents Hannah’s problems and self-confidence. When her problems got too big, she decided to give up. Her self-confidence deflated, and she no longer had any reason to live. Page 81, Thirteen Reasons Why. Comments : Leave a Comment. Has been c...
thoughtsonthirteenreasonswhy.wordpress.com
3857918. Thoughts on This and That
Thoughts on This and That. February 2, 2014. The lovely folk at @MadridAtleticos. Have published me again so, if you’re interested in going to watch a Valencia game at the Mestalla, http:/ www.madridatleticos.com/watching-atleti-live-valencia/. Might be of some interest (whether it’s an Atletico Madrid match or not)…. January 27, 2014. Continue reading →. The Atletico Madrid Experience. January 2, 2014. On the excellent Madrid Atleticos. Website may be of some use. December 1, 2013. I was always the leav...
thoughtsonthisandthat.wordpress.com
3857919. The Smith Story Blog
thoughtsonthisside.blogspot.com
3857920. Thoughts on Those Things
Thoughts on Those Things. I love all things social. I love marketing. I love PR. I love excellent content and design. I love to be entertained. I love Michigan State University. These are my thoughts on those things. Very important question for you Tay…. What brand of lip stick do you use? This is imperative to my Halloween plans! Must Purchase. Stat. Audrey Hepburn by Leo Fuchs, 1958. Probably the movie moment I quote most. Happy Friday! Whoever came up with this deserves a pay rise. OMG This is amazing.
thoughtsonthosethings.tumblr.com
3857921. thoughtsonthoughts.com
If you are the owner of this domain name, click here to verify. 2014 by Register.com , Disclaimer and DMCA Notice.
thoughtsonthoughts.com
3857922. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thoughtsonthreads.com
3857923. Thoughts On Thrillers | Reviews of Thriller/Suspense books and their film adaptations
Reviews of Thriller/Suspense books and their film adaptations. The Da Vinci Code Directed By Ron Howard. August 11, 2013. I will be approaching my review for the film version of The Da Vinci Code. Back story is reduced to such an incoherent flashback that unless you read the novel you would have no idea what said flashback is getting at. As a result Silas. Goes from a clear tragic villain, to a character MEANT to be portrayed as a classic villain but SEEN as a normal villain. Posted in Big Four. The Andr...
thoughtsonthrillers.wordpress.com
3857924. Thoughts on Tiger
Friday, March 4, 2011. Thoughts on Tiger. With no wins and yet another disappointment this past weekend, fans all over the planet are asking themselves, "Why? Why is this taking so long? How come these swing changes are not clicking? He is the best player to ever step onto the tee! The questions as to why and how are irrelevant. The proper and most logical discussion should be this: "Does Tiger, after all he has caused and been through still believe in himself? Now he's not so convinced of that anymore&#...
thoughtsontiger.blogspot.com
3857925. Thoughts on Toast | Writing Prompts, Poetry & Misc. Tidbits
Writing Prompts, Poetry and Misc. Tidbits. About Thoughts on Toast. Here's what we need to fix. Letter to the nation. North vs. south. South vs. north. We all have triggers. Mine: yoga and migraines. Others: Fireworks and PTSD, among others. Stay safe out there, kids. The things that happen in the throes of grief. Things that are hard to stop. Room scattered with clothes and garbage. The date all bills are due. The back yard dog barking. Her name was Olivia. The things we do to stay asleep.
thoughtsontoast.wordpress.com
3857926. Thoughts on Tomes -
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz Review. Posted January 12, 2017 by Samantha. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. By Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers. On February 21st 2012. Everbound by Brodi Ashton Review. Posted January 11, 2017 by Samantha. Everbound (Everneath, #2). On December 23rd 2013. Of the first book, Everneath, stating how that was not the case. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch Review.
thoughtsontomes.com
3857927. Thoughts on Tomorrow
124; Comments RSS. An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later. Digg: Most Popular Story Within 24 Hours. An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later. Never Gonna Give You Up. People's Republic of China. Posted on November 28, 2008. BTW, I have a little thanksgiving gift for all of you: is.gd/9iCT. 124; Leave a comment. Posted on November 24, 2008. Just tuned in to YouTube Live…and it kinda sucks… #. 124; Leave a comment. Posted on November 19, 2008.
thoughtsontomorrow.wordpress.com