SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 38 / (3902765 - 3902819)

3902765. Home Page
Through The Eyes of Denial. Our Mother Carol Dunt and our Grandmother Cecelia Halweg.
throughtheeyesofdenial.com
3902766. Through The Eyes Of DJ
Through The Eyes Of DJ. A Thirteen Year Old Boys Homeschool Writing Blog. Copy this code to your website to display this banner! Thursday, July 30, 2015. 9th Grade Final (Nutrition) Exam: Persuasive, healthy, and delicious. Hello once again people who read this blog! Insert dramatic drum roll sound here). Reason 1: You can look REALLY good. Reason 2: It keeps your body working well. The body you have is the only one you'll ever have. Isn't it best to go through the effort to take care of it? No one wants...
throughtheeyesofdj.blogspot.com
3902767. Through The Eyes of DJ Caillou
Through The Eyes of DJ Caillou. Thursday, July 15, 2010. The Website I Got This Pic From Called Them NIKE: PINE TREES. These are the famed PINE TREES by Nike. Personally, I like them and do plan on getting them if they come in my size. They probably don't, but I'll try. Please tell me if you like them or not and tell me why. I like other people's opinions, just to argue with you. But that's how I am. So.DJ Caillou out! Tuesday, July 13, 2010. Why Would You Text Me Telling Me To Look Out My Window? Why do...
throughtheeyesofdjcaillou.blogspot.com
3902768. Through the eyes of Drake
Through the eyes of Drake. Sunday, January 2, 2011. Here we are Ice Fishing,this hole has 8 inches of ice. The 1st day of ice fishing season, my Dad took me down to Lake Camelot and we fished for 3 hours,drilled a lot of holes and my dad caught 1 Blue Gill.I had a Blast. Here is my 1st fish through the ice,Its a Blue Gill.It didn't take long and I was pulling them up through the hole like my Dad and Grandpa.We had a Big Mess of fish.The next day my Dad cooked them up. Through the eyes of Drake. Out I bet...
throughtheeyesofdrake.blogspot.com
3902769. Watch Streaming Movie Online
Watch Streaming Movie Online. Masukkan Judul Artikel 1 di sini. Panduan: Masuk ke Akun Blogger Anda (Tampilan Baru), Pilih TEMPLATE lalu Edit HTML, kemudian LANJUTKAN. Ganti judul dan panduan ini dengan Judul dan Ringkasan Artikel terbaik anda. Masukkan Judul Artikel 2 di sini. Panduan: Masuk ke Akun Blogger Anda (Tampilan Baru), Pilih TEMPLATE lalu Edit HTML, kemudian LANJUTKAN. Ganti judul dan panduan ini dengan Judul dan Ringkasan Artikel terbaik anda. Masukkan Judul Artikel 3 di sini. Jeremy Sisto Ch...
throughtheeyesofelves.blogspot.com
3902770. Through The Eyes of GG | Crafting My Way! (Formerly known as Reflections from granny blog)
Through The Eyes of GG. Formerly known as Reflections from granny blog). August 14, 2015. I was very blessed to be able to take a few small vacations/getaways this year. We visited Gettysburg,PA, a very historical place to see and I loved it. Something we found very interesting, is where the location of. Address took place. After searching for over an hour, a nice elderly couple pointed us in the right direction. Of course, we were a hefty distance from the location, even with the tour map lol. August 12...
throughtheeyesofgg.wordpress.com
3902771. Through the Eyes of Girls
Always supports women because women support us. Always began the Through the Eyes of Girls program as a commitment to hiring and promoting up-and-coming women, in the arts and other areas of interest, as a way to give them a boost in their careers. This blog was created to share these women's stories and talents through interviews, showcased designs and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks. Advice from a pro. Girls on the verge. 2012 Procter and Gamble. All artists were paid for their services and time. See mor...
throughtheeyesofgirls.com
3902772. Through the eyes of God
Through the eyes of God. Wednesday, January 15, 2014. God says that he does not change. (Malachi 3:6) reads "I the Lord do not change.". So how God views things should be consistent. We know how men appraise things, but how does God? How does God see? Prov 3:5,6,7) Do not lean on your own opinion. Psalms 146:3,4) Trust God's word. Look up the scriptures. No human can see like God does, however we can get a glimpse into how God sees by examining his word. For, "Who can know the LORD's thoughts? He is not ...
throughtheeyesofgod-obadiah.blogspot.com
3902773. Through The Eye's of Gods
Through The Eye's of Gods. Tuesday, September 13, 2011. The Xingu River, Amazon Basin, Brazil. The Xingu River, which flows within the Amazon Basin of central-eastern Brazil, is shown in this Envisat image, which highlights the contrast between the rainforest and sprawling urbanisation. In an effort to protect the indigenous people, the Xingu National Park, an area of 26,000 square kilometres, was created in 1961. The park has allowed 14 different tribes that were previously warring to learn to live ...
throughtheeyesofgods.blogspot.com
3902774. An Undoing
December 11, 2014. A Covenant of Love. The Greatest Gift Advent Journey Day 10. I am more sinful and flawed than I ever dared believe, more loved and welcomed than I ever dared hope. –Elyse M. Fitzpatrick. God help this thought pattern….and with all His grace….HE DID! Oh that their hearts….Oh that my heart, your heart! Because it’s my heart that these words speak to. Jesus The fulfillment of these commands. Jesus The spirit of Christmas. Jesus The very substance of Advent. December 10, 2014. The Creator ...
throughtheeyesofgrace.wordpress.com
3902775. Through The Eyes of I – The Site With A Little Something For Everybody by Samantha Jonas-Rongo
Through The Eyes of I. The Site With A Little Something For Everybody by Samantha Jonas-Rongo. Week 1 of Budget 101. Week 2 of Budget 101. Week 3 of Budget 101. Week 4 of Budget 101. Week 5 of Budget 101. Week 6 of Budget 101. Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Click to email (Opens in new window). Week ...
throughtheeyesofi.com
3902776. My thoughts, my perspective, my life | Through the eyes of an ordinary girl with a ****** up mind.
My thoughts, my perspective, my life. Through the eyes of an ordinary girl with a fucked up mind. Ziggy played guitar…. I don’t post much on here anymore, mostly because I get the outlet I need for whatever I wish to say elsewhere. Usually in this funny little thing they call real-life. But now there is so many thoughts on my brain, that I felt like saying something here for a change. The following spring of 2007, having turned 14, I watched the movie. And then the music just lingered in me, not unapprec...
throughtheeyesofida.wordpress.com
3902777. Business profile for throughtheeyesofit.com provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
throughtheeyesofit.com
3902778. Through the Eyes of Iya
Through the Eyes of Iya. Sunday, July 24, 2011. The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same. As I read and hear about the times people like my mother and other old-schoolers experienced, I'm astounded to see how far we've come in this country (e.g. President Barack Obama), yet sometimes I'm digusted to see where we are and where we're headed when I walk down the street or take public transportation en route to work. I recall that feeling from that moment a week ago, and it wasn't a good one. ...
throughtheeyesofiya.blogspot.com
3902779. Through the Eyes of Izzy
Through the Eyes of Izzy. Tuesday, August 13, 2013. Today Mommy and I went to Grandma's school to help her set up her classroom. We helped her unload a cabinet and move furniture. Then Grandma took us to lunch. I requested Chinese at the Navy Exchange food court. Grandma's room is starting to look better. I like sitting in the big chair. We put the desks out in groups and I rolled the supply towers into position. Grandma has lots of books in her classroom. Monday, August 5, 2013. It was a great day!
throughtheeyesofizzy.blogspot.com
3902780. Shutterfly
throughtheeyesofjessandjosh.shutterfly.com
3902781. Through The Eyes of Jesus
Through The Eyes of Jesus. What were God’s intentions as He designed and created children with disabilities? What was His vision and purpose? I want to take a hard look at what society views as defective and ask, "What does God see? I hope we can gain a better vision of what He sees and His purposes in His creation. The cornerstone of the discussion will be the Bible. The personal narrative will be our family’s journey with Epidermolysis Bullosa. Sunday, April 27, 2014. Monday, December 16, 2013. There a...
throughtheeyesofjesus.blogspot.com
3902782. Pondering's of a Disciple
Pondering's of a Disciple. The trials of earth are small compared with the triumphs of heaven. Friday, January 4, 2013. And I will remember my covenant,. Which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh;. And the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud;. And I will look upon it,. That I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. (Genesis 9:15, 16 KJV). This is how I ...
throughtheeyesofjules.blogspot.com
3902783. this is what i see | the things you see, the way you see them will never be seen again
This is what i see. The things you see, the way you see them will never be seen again. November 8, 2010. I know i never post anymore. i keep jumping back and forth between wanting to keep up with it and wanting to try something different. Katie at http:/ www.igobykatie.com. Has a great giveaway right now! So go to her blog and check it out. her blog is amazing. go now! October 20, 2010. Mmm pretty shoes :). October 18, 2010. My plethora of candles. smells so good :). September 14, 2010. BUT the beauty is...
throughtheeyesofk.wordpress.com
3902785. Highlight your Beauty, Open your Heart
Saturday, 15 September 2012. Style Icons, everyone has different people they look up to style wise, wishing you had the same look and fashion sense as them. I look to a lot of bloggers for ideas on how to style different things but actual style icons I always think to these three women:. 2 Alexa Chung - I adore Alexa's pale skin, green eyes and brown hair. Her fresh faced look, with simple outfits. Blazers, jeans and shirts she always seems to turn such dull items into an amazing outfit. 1 I love this dr...
throughtheeyesoflaura.blogspot.com
3902786. Through the Eyes of Lauren
Thursday, July 15, 2010. Sunday, July 4, 2010. Happy 4th of July y'all. Mommy said that today is a day that we celebrate independence. So first off thank you to anyone and everyone who is serving or has served in our military. I love my freedom, even tho I'm just a baby, and we couldn't have it without y'all. Friday, June 25, 2010. That's what I'm talking 'bout. Mommy wanted to get a picture of me on Daddy's computer,. Wednesday, June 23, 2010. How to Enjoy a Baseball Game. Y'all I attended my first base...
throughtheeyesoflauren.blogspot.com
3902787. ThroughTheEyesOfMalcolmAndSvante -
I lördags firade jag och Joakim min födelsedag, sisådär en månad senare än min riktiga födelsedag, men jag kan tycka att det var heeeeelt okej att vänta på den bästa presenten! En heldag med överraskningar som min pojke planerat och lagt ner tid på blir lite. Smarrig frukost på sängen, promenad i vårsolen, destination göteborg, fika x 2 på mysställen, middag på Jensen, I am number 4 på Biopalatset. En pendelslummer. På vägen hem sen med hihihihi. Jag undrar om inte den här bloggen går ytterligare utför?
throughtheeyesofmalcolmandsvante.blogg.se
3902788. index.html
R2 Business Solutions™ 201.
throughtheeyesofmar.com
3902789. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
throughtheeyesofme.com
3902790. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
throughtheeyesofme.org
3902791. Abex,Through The Eyes Of Mine
View my complete profile. Thursday, April 30, 2009. Monday, March 30, 2009. Wednesday, March 11, 2009. Thursday, February 26, 2009. Tuesday, February 24, 2009. Wajah-Wajah Hari Kebangsaan Part 6. Wajah-Wajah Hari Kebangsaan Part 5. Wajah-Wajah Hari Kebangsaan Part 4. Wajah-Wajah Hari Kebangsaan Part 3. Wajah-Wajah Hari Kebangsaan Part 2. Wajah-Wajah Hari Kebangsaan Part 1. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). In Love With Photography.
throughtheeyesofmine.blogspot.com
3902792. - Let's Take a Long, Romantic Walk to the Fridge.
25 May, 2016. Post By: Through The Eyes of My Belly. 23 May, 2016. Post By: Through The Eyes of My Belly. 14 March, 2016. Reuben Filled Dinner Buns! Post By: Through The Eyes of My Belly. 20 January, 2016. Post By: Through The Eyes of My Belly. 13 January, 2016. How to Make Mozzarella & Marinara Shots. Post By: Through The Eyes of My Belly. 3 January, 2016. Post By: Through The Eyes of My Belly. View TasteTheValley413’s profile on Facebook. View Eyesofmybelly’s profile on Twitter.
throughtheeyesofmybelly.com
3902793. Writing by Light ! | A picture is worth thousands words! A picture is a poem without words.
A picture is worth thousands words! A picture is a poem without words. Poorana Quila, New Delhi. A calm mind reflects God’s image and helps in Self Realization. Straightened , Frozen and Standing out! Soaring high is my nature! On March 17, 2014. Soaring high is my nature! Thousands Bangles to Choose From! On May 16, 2013. Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. In the safety of God’s representative on earth! On May 8, 2013. Guarding God’s own paradise! Numero...
throughtheeyesofmycamera.wordpress.com
3902794. Photographer Portfolio - Through The Eyes of My Lens
Through the Eyes of My Lens. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then let me share my Story with you. LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Let my lens tell your story. If you want to see more recent works, browse my Portfolio. Motivated by an appreciation for the beauty of the natural. Environment and capturing those spaces within the world, is what lures us to capture these natural wonders. I recently took a trip from coast to coast. Take a look at some of the images from my travels. I have been a photographer.
throughtheeyesofmylens.com
3902795. Through the Eyes of my Lens
throughtheeyesofmylens.net
3902796. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
throughtheeyesofmylens.org
3902797. Through The Eyes of Our Grandparents
Through The Eyes of Our Grandparents. Friday, August 5, 2016. Ritual has been a part of daily life since the beginning of time and our grandparents were no different. We may believe that their lives reflected a series of habits, but in actuality, they were daily rituals that gave meaning to their existence. Take a look at the average American farmer in the early 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries. The simple act of rising each morning, and sharing a cup of coffee or breakfast before work was ritual. Yet, no ...
throughtheeyesofourgrandparents.blogspot.com
3902798. Through The Eyes of Pixler
Through The Eyes of Pixler. Friday, March 20, 2009. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
throughtheeyesofpixler.blogspot.com
3902799. Through the Eyes of Pril
Through the Eyes of Pril. Monday, August 2, 2010. Took some pictures out in the backyard this weekend. Monday, April 13, 2009. Some random shots of a multi-colored sky. Labels: sky colors outdoors. Tuesday, January 27, 2009. I took this picture while taking a walk through Central Park over the weekend. Wednesday, January 21, 2009. Some pictures I took this past month. Tuesday, November 11, 2008. A November day in Central park. Labels: fall NYC Central park leaves colors. Sunday, October 19, 2008.
throughtheeyesofpril.blogspot.com
3902800. ThroughTheEyesOfRuin (DDM) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 12 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I don't care about pageviews! This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
throughtheeyesofruin.deviantart.com
3902801. Through My Eyes
Thursday, December 14, 2006. Out with a bang! Five hundred days ago. It's hard to believe five hundred days have passed since the first posting. Of my 365 (now 500) day project. in the past five hundred days, i've met some amazing people, photographed old and young, big and small, shy and crazy, landscapey and close to homey, and everything in between. To celebrate my final posting, i decided to go out with a bang! Mikey was one of the pyrotechnicians for this shoot. This 500 day project is complete!
throughtheeyesofshelley.blogspot.com
3902802. throughtheeyesofshine | This site is about sharing stories about living with a rambunctious Parson's Russell Terrier
This site is about sharing stories about living with a rambunctious Parson's Russell Terrier. March 21, 2012. Shine and the Snakes! And then if that weren’t enough – things went from great to extremely wonderful in a short time! Who knew that Lowe’s carried Shine’s favorite squeak toy! Still, under that little hat is the same green or orange snake that we have come to love. Now, what is the big deal about the little Santa hat? Shine stuck fast as a snake – at the snake -and had it back in the card ...
throughtheeyesofshine.wordpress.com
3902803. Through the Eyes of Spurgeon
Best experienced with Google Chrome. A unique and never before seen look at the life and ministry of Charles Haddon Spurgeon. AND ALL OF YOU. The lives of millions of Christians around the world have been changed through the ministry of Charles Haddon Spurgeon. But how much do those of us who esteem him so highly really know about Charles Spurgeon, the man? What were the events that shaped his life and made him the man who would be known as the Prince of Preachers?
throughtheeyesofspurgeon.com
3902804. Home
Through The Eyes Of Summer. A few words about me. Welcome to my website! Hi, I'm an aspiring photographer and I'd love to be a Photo journalist in the near future. I'm on my high school yearbook staff and head of the photography department. You name it- I've done it. From calendar shoots to weddings, Maternity Shoots and normal Family portraits to photos for the local soccer legeus and my school athletics and clubs.
throughtheeyesofsummer.com
3902805. Deborah Hin | Makeup ¦ Fashion ¦ Music ¦ Lifestyle
Makeup Fashion Music Lifestyle. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Ever After Theme. Follow “Deborah Hin ”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
throughtheeyesoftallulah.com
3902806. Through the Eyes of the Artist | You are invited to experience art history in an uncommon way
Through the Eyes of the Artist. Experience Art History in an Uncommon Way. Commit to lifelong learning programs for a healthy brain. In the Words of the Artists. Most memorable quotes from our favorite artists. Art in the News. Top stories about art and art history. Contact Felicia to get your lecture series scheduled today. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s.
throughtheeyesoftheartist.com
3902807. Through the Eyes of the Beholder
Through the Eyes of the Beholder. Thursday, October 1, 2009. A bull elk bugles in a meadow in the Rocky Mountain National Park. In Estes Park, Colorado. I have always marveled at how quiet. These huge animals are as they travel through the trees. I wish. Saturday, February 28, 2009. Stand on your head to view the picture in its proper perspective. Monday, April 28, 2008. Tags: American White Pelican. Thursday, March 20, 2008. SHADES OF BLUE AND GREEN. Its hard not to be mesmerized by the rich iridescent.
throughtheeyesofthebeholder.blogspot.com
3902808. Through the eyes of the Creator
Through the Eyes of the Creator. Daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. Living each day to the fullest. I know God has a plan for me, if I could just see it all through His eyes. View my complete profile. Wednesday, July 8, 2015. Prediksi Skor Meksiko vs Cuba 10 Juli 2015. Prediksi Meksiko vs Cuba. Prediksi Skor Meksiko vs Cuba 10 Juli 2015. 8211; Prediksi Meksiko vs Cuba. Head To Head Meksiko vs Cuba :. 10/06/11 Cuba 0 – 5 Meksiko (PEC). 08/06/07 Meksiko 2 – 1 Cuba (PEC). Lima Pertandingan Terakhir Mek...
throughtheeyesofthecreator.blogspot.com
3902809. Forward
throughtheeyesofthecustomer.biz
3902810. Forward
throughtheeyesofthecustomer.com
3902811. 旅の楽しみ ホテルステイ
throughtheeyesofthedead.com
3902812. 全国高収入風俗アルバイト情報ブログ
Posted by jpf at 5:31 PM. Posted by admin at 12:33 PM. Posted by jpf at 10:54 AM. Posted by jpf at 1:09 PM. Posted by admin at 11:55 AM. Posted by jpf at 11:44 PM. Posted by admin at 2:27 PM. アロマっていうのは、 いい匂い って いう意味なんですよね。 Posted by jpf at 10:01 AM. 風俗の業界に入って何年になるかな 最初はわからないことだらけで、 イチから教えてもらった 本当に毎日毎日が戦争のように、 覚えることがいっぱいあったように思う しかられたりもしたけど 今思えば、本当に感謝してる 心から、俺のこと 育てようとしてくれていることがわかるから さて、今はもう お客様も、働いている女の子たちも神様的存在 絶対満足していただける好みの子を ズバリご案内できるようになりました 余裕が少しでてきたせいか 今度は、クチコミでいいと聞く店を探りたくなってきた ウチと同列系ではあるが 金沢の風俗エス...
throughtheeyesofthedead.net
3902813. Through The Eyes Of The Delusional
Through The Eyes Of The Delusional. April 8, 2014. September 8, 2013. July 24, 2013. July 8, 2013. Coming back to Life. June 28, 2013. May 15, 2013. August 7, 2015. From Instagram: http:/ ift.tt/1M9qvv7. Read Article →. Baba aarela hai. #fail #shitmumbaipeopleputontheircars #mumbai. August 7, 2015. From Instagram: http:/ ift.tt/1Me6cP1. Read Article →. August 7, 2015. From Instagram: http:/ ift.tt/1HuHqC0. Read Article →. The #beast prowling at #night. August 6, 2015. August 6, 2015. August 6, 2015.
throughtheeyesofthedelusional.wordpress.com
3902814. Through the eyes of the Hoeme family
Through the eyes of the Hoeme family. At last it is almost time for spring break. The kids I work with at school are ready and so am I. Not only has this winter been busy, but lots of sickness around the schools. I get germs from Dighton. And the Sophie gets germs from Scott. So someone is normally sick in our house. Hopefully over spring break it will give us all some rest and relaxation we so desperately. For spring break Sophia and I are flying back to STL. Back to spring break, Sophia and I are start...
throughtheeyesofthehoemefamily.blogspot.com
3902815. Of insinuations and illwill....
Of insinuations and illwill. Tuesday, January 11, 2011. Letter to a Brotha! Dear Brother on the Social Network,. Its been over 5 months that I have written anything. I don't even remember the last letter. I wonder why, and it seems too much of an effort to delve in any form of artistic or literary venture. I have kept myself limited to a vowel-less abbreviated set of everyday words for text messages and saved templates for writing e-mails to you. I have regularly texted you G Mrng. Mails, which I sent to...
throughtheeyesofthelayman.blogspot.com
3902816. Through The Eyes Of The Mail Lady | Creative and Daily Life of a Texas Rural Carrier; Artist; and Product Tester
Through The Eyes Of The Mail Lady. Creative and Daily Life of a Texas Rural Carrier; Artist; and Product Tester. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public). You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out. Try PURE Mental Focus.
throughtheeyesofthemaillady.wordpress.com
3902817. Through the Eyes of the Mrs. -
Through the Eyes of the Mrs. New Years Eve with Kids! December 26, 2014. Ring in the New Year with Ring Pops Paper Plate Party Shakers New Years Photo Props. Christmas Cards with Shutterfly. I have to be honest with you. I just can’t manage it all and at Christmas time life becomes even harder to manage so last year I dropped the ball. I didn’t send out one Christmas card. Each time I went to the mailbox and saw a new Christmas card I felt incredibly guilty. Our…. Read More ». Read More ». Each fall our ...
throughtheeyesofthemrs.com
3902818. InTheAshesOfAJoint.
Uduak Young. Virgo. Living. 13 August, 2015. One Hundred Ways to Say ‘I Love You’. Ldquo;Pull over. Let me drive for awhile.”. Ldquo;It reminded me of you.”. Ldquo;No, no, it’s my treat.”. Ldquo;Come here. Let me fix it.”. Ldquo;I’ll walk you home.”. Ldquo;Have a good day at work.”. Ldquo;I dreamt about you last night.”. Ldquo;Take my seat.”. Ldquo;I saved a piece for you.”. Ldquo;I’m sorry for your loss.”. Ldquo;You can have half.”. Ldquo;Take my jacket, it’s cold outside.”. Ldquo;Can I have this dance?
throughtheeyesofthequeen.tumblr.com
3902819. Through the eyes of therapy dogs...
Through the eyes of therapy dogs. Sunday, June 2, 2013. We are still here! We have been absent from posting for awhile now. Our family is really looking at priorities and organizing them. This blog is not at the top, sorry! Our goal is to not stress about how often we update this but as with everything else in our life, focus on quality vs quantity. We know we our work has touched lives and all those lives are imprinted on our hearts as well. At the office we have launched a Commit to Get Fit initiative ...
throughtheeyesoftherapydogs.blogspot.com