SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 30 / 40 / (4187858 - 4187913)

4187858. our today.
Sunday, February 24, 2013. It’s unfortunately been over a year that we have posted anything on this blog. I can’t say that this will be the actual beginning of any true blogging but here’s to another post even if its one for the next year (lets hope not :). Just because its on our heart. Four years ago I remember picking up our first puppy together (we are fully aware that raising children and raising puppies are very different :). How do we make her trust us? How would be know if she was hungry or sick?
timandmisty.blogspot.com
4187859. The Traxsons
Wednesday, June 29, 2011. This happened back in April, but as usual, I'm way behind. Such a cute little group of wild boys! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Monday, April 11, 2011. He loves to kick off. Andnow he's so over it. He was done.he refused to play his last quarter. He scored one ealier in the game, but I hear it was for the wrong team.which I'm perfectly fine with. Just happy he kicked it! Thursday, March 03, 2011. We had lots of snow and lots of fun playing in it. The happy birthday boy!
timandmitzi.blogspot.com
4187860. Molly + Tim's Wedding
October 24, 2014. Eolia Mansion at Harkness Memorial State Park. 275 Great Neck Road. Waterford, CT 06385. Friday, October 24, 2014. Ceremony will begin at 4PM in the ampitheater. Cocktail hour and reception to follow at the mansion. For our 5 year anniversary, we went to the Poconos to celebrate for the weekend. On Saturday November 2nd, 2013 Tim proposed to Molly while on a row boat in Mountain Lake. We are registered at Crate and Barrel and West Elm through MyRegistry.com. View our registry here.
timandmolly.com
4187861. TIMANDMONICA.COM
timandmonica.com
4187862. Tim and Myles Thompson
Tim and Myles Thompson. Tim and Myles Thompson has a show on 08/15/2015 at 07:00 PM @ Merrifield. in Scipio Center, NY www.reverbnation.com/q/62dzdk. Tim and Myles Thompson 21st Century Man. Tim and Myles Thompson has a show on 08/15/2015 at 03:30 PM @ Syracuse Sunrise. in Manlius, NY www.reverbnation.com/q/62d63o. Tim and Myles Thompson 21st Century Man. If you include your city and state, we will let you know when we are playing in your area! Proudly powered by WordPress.
timandmylesthompson.com
4187863. Time to Try Something New
Time to Try Something New. Tuesday, December 18, 2012. My Turn To Release. I have waited.  . I wanted to sit down and write as soon as I saw the first news notification about the tragic events last Friday.  . I wanted to yell, scream and accuse.  . I wanted to blame and I wanted to defend certain existing beliefs.  . However, I waited to have my full release in my writing until the dust had somewhat settled.  . It is time for me to share, so thank you for listening. There is an opportunity if we are able...
timandmythreesons.blogspot.com
4187864. Alison, Mandy, Evan and Josh
Alison, Mandy, Evan and Josh. A web journal of our kids' pictures. Friday, April 04, 2008. I Can't Believe It. It is nothing short of a miracle when 4 kids look at the camera at the same time. And not one of them is making a funny face! Posted by Fancy @ 5:24 AM. Josh is 7 months old now. He is really motivated to crawl, but still gets around by rolling. He has 2 bottom teeth and can't wait until he can gnaw on some steak! Posted by Fancy @ 5:11 AM. Friday, August 31, 2007. Posted by IT Guy @ 6:08 PM.
timandnancy.blogspot.com
4187865. Web hosting services by EarthLink Web Hosting
Our new web site, powered by EarthLink Web Hosting. Is currently under construction. We hope you'll be patient and check back with us—we expect that new web site will be available soon. Thanks! In the meantime, you can visit EarthLink.net for:. Why choose EarthLink Web Hosting? EarthLink has been a leading web host for over 13 years, offering reliable, low cost web site hosting and ecommerce web hosting to thousands of satisfied businesses and individuals.
timandnancy.com
4187866. timandnancy.net
timandnancy.net
4187867. The Traveling St. Clairs! | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Traveling St. Clairs! November 5, 2007 · 3:08 am. Ministry Update November 2. Dear Friends and supporters,. We haven’t had e-mail access the past couple of weeks, so we need to update you on the ministry. We were in a new church (to Encounter! The kids especially were very hungry-hearted, and God did a wonderful work in their lives during that week! The church has invited us to come back again next year. From Kankakee, we went to St. Joseph, MI just 25 minutes from our home in Buchanan! Next meeting ...
timandnancystclair.wordpress.com
4187868. Tim and Nancy Thieding
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. Tuesday, October 4, 2011. Alex and Tim's Summer Adventure. Chrystal complained that I haven't put anything in our blog about Alex and my visit to Idaho and Utah, specifically our visit with Chrystal and Chris. On the way through Nebraska we hit 200,000 miles on our Blazer. Since Alex put many of those miles on, he was given the honor of driving it when it rolled over. Mile marker 23 in Nebraska. We did a lot of painting on the window frames an...
timandnancythieding.blogspot.com
4187869. Tim and Naomi – The life and times of Tim and Naomi.
The life and times of Tim and Naomi. February 11, 2013. A study in Galatians. Any deviation from the gospel is unacceptable and should be corrected. Be more mindful of your own understanding of the gospel, than you are of others. Justification is the gospel. We cannot add works to faith to achieve salvation. Obedience is the result of the gospel, not the cause. Continue reading →. February 4, 2013. January 15, 2013. Web Strategy, Design, Development Articles Moved. July 27, 2012. July 16, 2012. Means we&...
timandnaomi.com
4187870. Natalia & Tim's Wedding
Natalia and Tim will be tying the knot on the 1st of November 2014 at One&Only Hayman Island. Located in the heart of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, One&Only Hayman Island is the northernmost of the Whitsunday Islands off the coast of Queensland. Your wedding invitation would have led you to this website, so here we will provide detailed information on Transport, Accommodation, Pre-Wedding Welcome Beach Barbeque, the Ceremony, Reception, Children and Post-Wedding Events. Please Note: When researching fl...
timandnatalia.com
4187871. Tim and Natalie Lockhart - Home
How may we serve you? As we travel across the United States, we have seen truly what we call a sad epidemic.  Would you say it was a sickness or a health concern? 160; Probably most would not.  It is actually worse! We have seen the scriptures fulfilling themselves with the words that the love of many will wax cold.  We see it in the churches all across the land, in the eyes and hearts of men and women, both young and old. . We began asking ourselves, how we could help the church itself.  As we ...We are...
timandnatalielockhart.com
4187872. TimandNathan.com
Welcome to TimandNathan.com. Playing in the snow. Nathan, a few months old. Nathan was born at 6:08PM on Friday Oct 6th, 2006. He was 8.1 lbs and 20 long. Nathan at Underwood Farms.
timandnathan.com
4187873. Tim and Nat Wilson
Preparing for Christian Ministry. Start of a new Year. My first year at WEST is over and I’ve started my placement year at Highfields Pontprennau. I’ve been so blessed with a great place to do my placement. All the staff have been incredibly welcoming and it really is an exciting place to be. If you’d like to find more about the church, watch this video made for our second birthday:. Here’s a few things that I’ll be doing over the next year. Continue reading →. June 17, 2014. A Great First Semester.
timandnatwilson.com
4187874. Tim and Nat Wilson
Preparing for Christian Ministry. Start of a new Year. My first year at WEST is over and I’ve started my placement year at Highfields Pontprennau. I’ve been so blessed with a great place to do my placement. All the staff have been incredibly welcoming and it really is an exciting place to be. If you’d like to find more about the church, watch this video made for our second birthday:. Here’s a few things that I’ll be doing over the next year. Continue reading →. June 17, 2014. A Great First Semester.
timandnatwilson.net
4187875. Tim and Ness'
Sunday, July 27, 2014. Japan Part 5: Hiroshima. After a short ride on the Shinkansen, we arrive at Hiroshima and check into the Ryokan we are booked. Posted by Vanessa Quake. Labels: 2014 July - Japan. Thursday, July 24, 2014. Japan Part 4: Not much Kyoto. Arriving in Kyoto, we check in and head straight to the doctor to sort out Ness fever and gener. Posted by Vanessa Quake. Labels: 2014 July - Japan. Saturday, July 19, 2014. Japan Part 3: Nagoya. Posted by Vanessa Quake. Labels: 2014 July - Japan.
timandness.blogspot.com
4187876. Duets | Tim & Nicki Bluhm
By Tim and Nicki Bluhm. Think About The Two Of Us. Released 04 October 2011. Feeds for this album. Tim and Nicki Bluhm. San Francisco, California. Contact Tim and Nicki Bluhm. Switch to mobile view.
timandnickibluhm.bandcamp.com
4187877. Tim & Nicki Bluhm - Official Website
Indie country/folk duo Tim and Nicki Bluhm release. The eight tracks on. Blend the honky tonk harmonies of California country with West Coast folk and acoustic Americana, interlaced with vocal nuances and an emotional intimacy that inspire pin-drop attention. Sounds like a smile, says Nicki. Is a debut, this isn’t the first time that music lovers have heard of Tim and Nicki Bluhm as a performing duo. While most may know of Tim as the co-founder of The Mother Hips, currently celebrating 20 years as a ...
timandnickibluhm.com
4187878. Yount Family Chaos...I Mean Fun!
Yount Family Chaos.I Mean Fun! Tuesday, November 6, 2012. My favorite "big guy" had his 8th birthday on September 23rd. Jace's most recent obsession is Star Wars, and although he has yet to see ANY of the movies, he lives and breathes all things Star Wars :) So of course, this became the theme of this year's party. ALL of Jace's presents were LEGOS and only one of them wasn't a Star Wars set. Apparently his friends know what he likes. Check out the little boy in the red, he was cracking me up! I have bee...
timandnickiyount.blogspot.com
4187879. Tim and Nicky | June 27, 2015
Timothy Ballard Nicole Krause. By the time we get married, we will have known each other for ten years. We're looking forward to spending many more decades enjoying each other's company. The celebration will take place on Saturday, June 27th, 2015. All festivities will occur outdoors, at Jean Krause's woodland cottage: N6792 Mistwood Drive, Tomahawk, WI 54487. The cottage is named "The Last Cast," and the driveway will be marked with white balloons. 4:00 PM - Private ceremony. 12:00 AM - Reception ends.
timandnicky.com
4187880. Tim & Nicky | From Athens to London to Cambridge, and then back out to Greece
From Athens to London to Cambridge, and then back out to Greece. Sign up for Prayer letters. Want to support us? Updates on our work. How you can be involved as much as we are. February 20, 2015. We depart for Greece in a few short months. As we prepare to leave, we echo the words of J.O. Fraser, a CIM (OMF) mission partner working in China from 1886-1938:. How can you be involved in our work whilst remaining at home? You can sign up to receive our prayer letters here. Helping yourself to pray. The missi...
timandnickysandell.com
4187881. Nice Time UK
Thursday, January 3, 2008. It's been a while since our last post, but we thought we'd give you a quick overview of our Christmas/New Year celebrations. While we haven't travelled out of England since our trip to Ireland, we did manage to see more of the English countryside around Christmas. We also managed to indulge in proper scones with jam and 'clotted' cream as well as the equally unhealthy 'Bath bun'. Mmmmmmm. And were almost late for church because we all took so long unwrapping everything! Anyway,...
timandnicola.blogspot.com
4187882. TimAndNicole.com - This domain is for sale
This domain is for sale. TimAndNicole.com is for sale! Build your own wedding web site. Easy for your friends and relatives to find. More Personalized than generic Web addresses. Hurry, before another couple takes it off the market. TimAndNicole.com. Is for sale for only $2,895.00. Domain name only, web site not included. Select a color scheme to match your wedding theme. Your own custom photos, fonts and more.
timandnicole.com
4187883. So . . .
A Drake Family Retrospective (Introspective? Esther Drake (Round 2). Sunday, March 25, 2012. Shameless Product Placement (click here. First Time at Church. Esther Drake (Round 1). Saturday, March 3, 2012. In image and word. Sunday, November 1, 2009. Lovin' the Leaves . . . This may or may not have been photoshopped. Notice how she'll never look. The 4th: in pictures. Wednesday, July 8, 2009. Booting on my Birthday. Wednesday, June 17, 2009. June 15, 2009. 1:25 pm - ate "world famous" chocolate cake.
timandnicoledrake.blogspot.com
4187884. Tim and Nicole
timandnicolefl.com
4187885. Index of /
timandnikki.us
4187886. Tim and Nina
August 16, 2015. With Family and Friends at. Anthony's Pier 9, New Windsor, NY. SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE ). How They First Met. During highschool, Tim and Nina had their first art class together in 2008. They never acknowledged each other, until they took ceramics class. However Nina was convinced that Tim was too much of a nerd, while Tim was convinced that Nina was too stuck up. July 1, 2010. On July 1th, 2010, Tim asked Nina to be his girlfriend. Nina decided he was worth the risk and she said yes!
timandnina.com
4187887. Timothy & Nina Marie's Wedding
Welcome to our RSVP page! All invited guests have been entered into our system. You can find your name by. Filling out the form below and choosing the party you are with on the next page. Be sure to include both acceptances and regrets. Please give us a call if you are having any trouble - 845-444-0851. Thank you so much and God Bless!
timandnina.rsvpify.com
4187888. timandnoelle.com
timandnoelle.com
4187889. The Loft
05 December 2037 @ 08:46 pm. 16 August 2037 @ 07:24 pm. Comment to be added! 25 July 2009 @ 02:34 am. Writer's Block: Leave Room. What's your favorite dessert? CHEESECAKE. MOTHAFUCKIN CHEESECAKE. I COULD EAT THAT SHIT ALL DAY LONG. Especially from the Starbucks Cafe in Barnes and Noble! 20 July 2009 @ 02:20 am. Writer's Block: Investigations of a Female Nature. Investigations of a Female Nature. Who is your favorite lady detective from movies, books, or TV? 25 June 2009 @ 10:50 pm. 07 June 2009 @ 01:28 am.
timandnorah.livejournal.com
4187890. Tim and Norma Rose Anderson
Tim and Norma Rose Anderson. Thursday, October 11, 2012. September was a fun month for our family we . . . Enjoyed Lewis. I really can't describe how much we all love having Lewis here to watch and hold. Went to the fair with cousins and Aunt Christine. It was so nice to have Christine visit. She helped me with my kids so much and that week and just spent time with me chatting. Christine I can't wait to meet your little boy in March! Tim and Norma Rose. Saturday, September 1, 2012. Carter started kinderg...
timandnormarose.blogspot.com
4187891. Große Auswahl an Statement Ketten und Ohrringen im Schmuck Online Shop Timando
Ab 25€ versandkostenfrei. Newsletter abonnieren und 15% Rabatt sichern. Topkategorien im Online Schmuck Shop. Unsere Topseller aus Ketten, Ringen und Ohrringen. Beliebte Ketten, Ringe und Ohrringe aus unserem großen Shop für Sterling Silberschmuck. Stier Sternzeichen Kette 925 Sterling Silber. Inkl 19% MwSt.,. 925er Silber Plättchen Kette inkl. Wunsch-Gravur. Inkl 19% MwSt.,. 925er Silber doppelt Plättchen Kette inkl. Wunschgravur. Inkl 19% MwSt.,. Mond Kette aus 925 Sterling Silber. Inkl 19% MwSt.,.
timando.de
4187892. Welcome to my site
Welcome to my site. My name is Tim Anderson. I am currently (as of August 2010) studying maths and computing at USQ. I like javascript programming, stumbling.
timando.net
4187893. Ti Mando La Banda BRINDISI WIFI Low cost
Come attivare il servizio. Internet low cost senza limiti. Connessione internet fino a 2 Mega. Costi di connessione low cost:. Da € 10 per tutti. Per connetterti non c'è bisogno di linea telefonica, basta essere sotto la copertura del ns. segnale radio. Attivando un'offerta, l’antenna di connessione te la forniamo noi in comodato d'uso gratuito! 10€ / mese. 15€ / mese. Modalità di pagamento. Privacy and Cookie policy.
timandolabanda.it
4187894. Tim and Olive | Thoughtful Marriage, Parenting, and Life
Rest Mama, There’s Enough Time [excerpt]. July 20, 2015. Mdash; Leave a comment. If there’s one lesson I am constantly learning and re-learning in my life with God, it’s how to rest. Every time I think I’ve got it, I am confronted with another application, another dimension, another depth or angle to which I need to learn to apply the lesson. What Makes a Good Gift for a Father? Plus 7 Stellar Gift Ideas). June 6, 2015. Mdash; 1 Comment. Daring to be Dangerous. April 27, 2015. Mdash; 2 Comments. The city...
timandolive.com
4187895. timandolive | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. March 29, 2013. There’s not much here, but I do have a BUNCH of stuff at our blog. Come visit me! October 12, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. Make some changes to this page.
timandolive.wordpress.com
4187896. Tim and Paige
Where I am on the web. Welcome to our site! Installing MongoDB on the Raspberry Pi, Part 2. After giving the foundation for this in part one I will now show the steps and code for installing MongoDB v2.1.1 on the Raspberry Pi. Installing MongoDB on the Raspberry Pi, Part 1 Introduction. The Raspberry Pi has reignited the computer/technology DIY. Crowd of programers, system hackers, and electronic aficionados seen in the early days of computers and amateur radio operators throughout the 20th century.
timandpaige.com
4187897. Pam and Tim
timandpam.com
4187898. Tim & Pam Cavender
Higher Education Office Professionals. West Florida Electric Cooperative. Fayetteville Tennesse Public Utilities. Georgia Tech Economic Institute. Florida Council of Cooperatives. Georgia Member Services Association. Western Michigan Electric Cooperative. Electric Power Associations of Mississippi. North Carolina Association of Electric Co-ops.
timandpamcavender.com
4187899. tim and pansy - Home
You are invited to our wedding. On the 28th of february 2015. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
timandpansy.com
4187900. Tim & Patrick's Website | Yup, we're going to be one of "those couples".
Tim and Patrick's Website. Yup, we're going to be one of those couples. I know it has been a while since anything was posted on this site — really there just isn’t any news. We’re obviously still the most adorable couple in the world, but due to financial reasons involving Tim’s school grants we just haven’t set a wedding date yet. We’re still making plans and deciding just how awesome of a wedding we want to have. Just not sure when it’ll be. Now here is a picture of us from last week:. There will be no...
timandpatrick.com
4187901. Tim and Patty Reuss |
Tim and Patty Reuss. UNLOCK THE POWER OF. TIM AND PATTY REUSS. Tim and Patty and their team can help every step of the way. SELL PROFITABLY. PURCHASE WISELY. DISCOVER HOW OUR TEAM AT COLORADO HOME REALTY CHANGES EVERYTHING. The purchase or sale of a home is among the most personal of decisions. The real estate process has never been more complicated and regulated than it is today. From listing to offer to contract to closing, there are numerous vital steps in completing a transfer of ownership. Patty and...
timandpatty.com
4187902. Tim & Paul
See us on YouTube. Two Nice Guys on Acoustic Guitars. Playing your favorites by the Beatles,. Clapton, Dylan, Bowie, CSN&Y, Rolling Stones,. Grateful Dead, Eagles,. Tom Petty, Pink Floyd…. 8230;and many, many more. Available for bars, clubs, wineries, parties, events, benefits,. Weddings, anniversaries, etc.
timandpaul.com
4187903. tim and paula
timandpaula.com
4187904. Web Hosting - This site is temporarily unavailable
Http:/ www.fatcow.com/. Http:/ www.fatcow.com/free-icons. Http:/ www.fatcow.com/free-font. Something isn't quite right here . This site is temporarily unavailable. If you're the owner of this website,. Please contact FatCow Web Hosting.
timandpaulsplantphotos.org
4187905. Living the RV lifestyle | Traveling the USA in style.
Living the RV lifestyle. Traveling the USA in style. January 1, 2015. Happy New Year to you all. May you find health and peace in this new year and may God watch over you. We picked up our grandson and went to the Black Bear Dinner and it was horrid. Tim is the only one whom liked his dinner and he had a chicken pot pie. Josh couldn’t eat his and mine was not too good. Oh well another place off our list. Yosemite National Park was created as a forest reserve in 1864 by President Abraham Lincoln. It b...
timandpegrv.com
4187906. Tim and Pete: Welcome
Welcome to our website. For those who don't know, that's Pete on the left and Tim on the right! This was taken at our friends Matt and Wakako's wedding (2000). It's the one and only time that Tim has worn a kilt! In honour of our tying the knot on May 19th this year we've given our website a bit of an overhaul (long overdue). It'll probably look like this now for another 10 years! There are now pictures of our civil partnership ceremony and celebrations in the gallery. As usual, comments are welcome!
timandpete.com
4187907. Chapel Blog
View my complete profile. Monday, November 2, 2009. Ladies and Gentlemen,. First off, I would like to apologize for the lapse in chapel blogs of late, I took the week off only partly due to an obscene personal schedule. Secondly, I would like to apologize for continuing to neglect chapel as what I am about to say has little to do with it. Monday, October 26, 2009. Doubt, Salvation, and Doubting Our View of Salvation. Friday 10/23/09 – Doubt. Let’s doubt well. Monday 10/26/09 – Salvation, I think. He esse...
timandpeter.blogspot.com
4187908. The Clark Family Fun
The Clark Family Fun. Tim, Petra, Elijáš, Sofia, Lucie and Charlotte. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Charlotte 1 Month Old. Sleep on mommy's belly, nurse, and listen to daddy playing the guitar. The best siblings in the world. 10 lbs 6 oz. Peaceful, calm, happy and content. And I went to the beach for the first time! Spím s maminkou, kojím a poslouchám tátu jak hraje na kytaru. Nejlepší sourozence na světě. Hodná, spokojená a veselá. Také se umím smát a už jsem byla i na pláži! Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
timandpetraclark.blogspot.com
4187909. Tim and Phill Talk About Games
Tim and Phill Talk About Games. Two friends and too many games. TAPTAG 033 — HYPE! Http:/ media.blubrry.com/timandphill/p/www.timandphill.com/wp-content/uploads/Episodes/033- TAPTAG- HYPE.mp3. Podcast: Play in new window. Ready for the most intense gaming experience of your life? Ready to immerse yourself into the best graphics, the most skill-based PvP, the most intuitive and addictive gameplay mechanics ever made? Here, watch this trailer and get. Because this episode we’re talking about hype! I’...
timandphill.com
4187910. 3D Prints Worldwide - 3D Printing Philippines | 3D Printing Industries | 3D Printing Companies | 3D Printing Manufacturers | 3d printing | Additive Manufacturing | 3d Print Applications | Stratasys | 3d Systems | 3d Print Designs
Login to your Account. Don't have an account? Sign in with Your Social Media Account. Sign in with Your Account. Welcome to whatscooking.com! The country's first cooking video media channel Filipinos worldwide. Join us now. This is what 3D-Printed Food looks like! What The Future of Transportation Looks Like. Kamer Maker Builds World's First 3D Printed House. 3D Printed Medical Device Saves Baby's Life Video. Melissa Borrell - 3D Printed Jewelry. All-in-one 3D printer can mill too. 3d print clay wasp.
timandpim.com
4187911. Eastern Europe by bike!
Eastern Europe by bike! Ten countries in four months, on a mountain bike? Tuesday, October 03, 2006. If anyone out there wants do discover an entire country in 3 weeks come here! From the 'thernal' springs i went west to historic ptuj (pronounced patooey, like spitting:) and i spit off the nearest bridge. duh, had to do it. then through some sweet valleys and hilly wine country, 14% grades! Radovna.i challenge you to find it on a map! The bike trip run down. Turkey: 6/6 - 7/1 547miles. So ive calculated ...
timandpiper.blogspot.com
4187912. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@timandpolly.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
timandpolly.com
4187913. THE HEWLETTS
Monday, February 6, 2012. Family home evening lesson. Someone was paying attention at church last week. thx for the lesson kazu, we need to follow your example. Sunday, December 4, 2011. Sunday, October 9, 2011. Summer was great, we moved to az, lived with my parents for the summer until we moved into our place. we have a great big yard and we are loving it here. i'll post pics of the house when we are settled in and all boxes are unpacked. Here's a little update on the kiddos. Wednesday, March 30, 2011.
timandpriscilla.blogspot.com