SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 45 / 20 / (6242467 - 6242520)

6242467. Trivial Bits
Monday, June 1, 2009. While working on an article for Towing and Recovery Footnotes about North County Recovery and Towing's gray whale recovery, I learned a lot of facts about them. Here's a bit of what I learned from National Geographic and the National Marine Fisheries Service - NOAA Fisheries:. The gray whale is one of the animal kingdom's great migrators. Some swim up 12,430 miles, annually, round-trip from Alaskan waters to warmer waters off of the Mexican coasts. Gray whales surface to breathe.
trivialbits.blogspot.com
6242468. trivialbiz.com - This website is for sale! - trivialbiz Resources and Information.
The domain trivialbiz.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
trivialbiz.com
6242469. trivial bliss
Kaputt, Kitsch & Knackwurst. Wenn es das ist, finde ich älter werden super. Finde ich aber sowieso, denn die Alternative dazu, nämlich nicht älter zu werden, ist ja viel schlimmer. Es gibt da also diesen ovalen Topf “La Marmite” von Le Creuset. Da lösten sich immer die Köpfe vom Griff, auch sehr unpraktisch. Soulfood – Kalorien zählen nicht. Raquo; more ». Ruhr 2010 – es geht flussaufwärts! Nein, nicht am Strick…Seele baumeln lassen bei einem Ausflug in der eigenen Umgebung. » more ». Mit Urlaubszielen i...
trivialbliss.com
6242470. Stuff and Nonsense
As the title of the Split Enz song suggests, this site is designed for all sorts of stuff, mainly nonsense. So have a read, and you will see all sorts of opinions freely flowing. Feel free to post a response and let me know what you think.Enjoy. Saturday, January 01, 2011. Closing down.but a new blog is about to open. Well it will come as no surprise to any of you, that this blog doesn't really get used any more. So I am now officially closing it off. Music Lists, the blog:. Posted by Deano @ 5:04 pm.
trivialblog.blogspot.com
6242471. Bob Owen
So I can see myself think. News, politics, Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. write to me: bob. Cathy in the Wright. Thanks for the link:. McGeriks' list of Minnesota Blogs. The Truth Laid Bear. Ian Whitney's list of Minnesota Blogs. Monday, May 16, 2011. Posted 5/16/2011 09:45:00 PM. Sunday, October 10, 2004. Posted 10/10/2004 10:06:00 PM. I'm posting with my friend Ross now at Three Sheets to the Wind. Thursday, April 29, 2004. Posted 4/29/2004 07:59:00 PM. Posted 4/29/2004 07:53:00 PM. Work ethic&#4...
trivialbob.blogspot.com
6242472. Trivialbookings International DJ Agency & Events Management
trivialbookings.com
6242473. trivialbrewing.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
trivialbrewing.com
6242474. Trival Burden
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Welcome to Trivial Burden, a site dedicated to current business, technology, and deal making trends. I’ll be using this as a platform to spark an online conversation with those interested using my thoughts, analysis and perspectives along with those of others. Please feel free to comment, send me direct messages or ignore any of my content. Thank you and I look forward to the discussion! Follow me on Twitter.
trivialburden.com
6242475. Trivial Business Limited
Making the complex trivial. We provide a range of simple guides to problems faced by businesses and consumers. Our guides are published as websites, factsheets, ebooks or books.
trivialbusiness.co.uk
6242476. Books for SA
Tuesday, October 4, 2011. Books enrich our knowledge - Lets share good stories one is reading. Friday, September 30, 2011. Reviewing Books on this Blog - Lets engage on good stories from the World good books. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Books enrich our knowledge - Lets share good stori. ICT and Radio Fanatic. View my complete profile. Simple template. Template images by luoman.
trivialbutimportant.blogspot.com
6242477. Retreat | A collection from all over the cyberspace
Much more such …. September 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm · Filed under Uncategorized. Much more such information at http:/ becomehealthyorextinct.com/. Vitamin C and selenium. The component of garlic, allicin, which causes the familiar strong smell and flavor, is actually an extremely effective antioxidant. As allicin digests in the body it produces sulfenic acid, a compound that reacts faster with dangerous free radicals than any other known compound. Garlic is a potent anti-fungal. It destroys yeast infecti...
trivialcafe.wordpress.com
6242478. trivialcahoots | Comedy Interviews with Useless Trivia.
Comedy Interviews with Useless Trivia. We’ll Try to Make This Entertaining. So we decided to play our own quiz. After a few guests have felt ambushed by having to talk so in-depth about themselves, we decided to walk that road ourselves. Maybe you’ll learn a little something new about us, maybe you won’t, but make it fun for yourselves and play along with us! Don’t bother buying Mark a calendar for Christmas, he won’t use it. But did you know he’s a sharp shooter? Neither is particularly interested in re...
trivialcahoots.wordpress.com
6242479. Página em construção
O domínio já se encontra registado na pela AMEN.
trivialcare.com
6242480. the trivial case
A good place to start. Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Just FYI this is a kick-ass bread recipe:. Monday, May 23, 2011. This unordered list is more to help me get my head together about all the things I would like to accomplish this summer than it is to entertain my reader(s). Friday, April 29, 2011. It would be like traveling through time backwards, but only on your head. Thursday, April 7, 2011. My towel ritual was developed out of necessity. Friday, April 1, 2011. Sunday, February 20, 2011. Smoking is OK now.
trivialcase.blogspot.com
6242481. trivialcause (is dining in hell tonight) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Is dining in hell tonight. Is dining in hell tonight. Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Is dining in hell tonight. Is dining in hell tonight. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
trivialcause.deviantart.com
6242482. Chat gratis sin java, canales para chatear y hacer amigos
Encuentra amigos en el chat gratis español para conocerse y ligar. Trivialchat es tu web de chat gratis. En español. Comienza a chatear ahora, introduce tu nombre en el recuadro y pulsa chatear para conocer miles de amigos. Comienza a jugar ahora. Chat amigos de España. Ven a ligar con chic@s. Diviertete chateando online en el trivial. Categorias de salas chat. Tambien podeis conectaros a nuestra red de Trivial por /server irc.trivialchat.org. Info (@) trivialchat.org.
trivialchat.org
6242483. Trivial Chic | por Maeva
Desculpem o transtorno, nosso blog encontra-se em manutenção, para trazer o melhor conteúdo para você! Aguarde as novidades e visite-nos em breve ;). Não deixe de curtir a nossa página no facebook:. Http:/ www.facebook.com/blogtrivialchic. Digite seu endereço de email para acompanhar esse blog e receber notificações de novos posts por email. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Trivial Chic”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
trivialchic.com
6242484. Under Construction trivialchores.com
This website is under development. Check back soon for further updates. Are you interested in this domain? Let us help with Webnames.ca's Domain Brokering Service. Are you looking for a similar domain? Search for available domains like this one. Are you the owner of this domain? Start building your online presence using Webnames.ca's industry leading hosting plans. We make things easy. Contact us. We're just a phone call or email. Away, seven days a week.
trivialchores.com
6242485. Under Construction trivialchores.org
This website is under development. Check back soon for further updates. Are you interested in this domain? Let us help with Webnames.ca's Domain Brokering Service. Are you looking for a similar domain? Search for available domains like this one. Are you the owner of this domain? Start building your online presence using Webnames.ca's industry leading hosting plans. We make things easy. Contact us. We're just a phone call or email. Away, seven days a week.
trivialchores.org
6242486. RchS
Feb 13, 2017. Feb 13, 2017. Europan intersessions forum in Badajoz. Feb 13, 2017. Feb 13, 2017. Feb 13, 2017. Feb 13, 2017. Jan 20, 2017. Jan 20, 2017. Honourable Mention in Pamphlet Architecture 36. Jan 20, 2017. Jan 20, 2017. Jan 20, 2017. Jan 20, 2017. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. 2nd prize in Europan 13. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Dec 8, 2015. Nov 18, 2015. Nov 18, 2015. Nov 18, 2015. Nov 18, 2015. Nov 18, 2015.
trivialcity.com
6242487. trivialclothing.com
trivialclothing.com
6242488. trivialcode.com
trivialcode.com
6242489. Простые и красивые программы
Borland C 3.1. Учебник по созданию игр. Каждому из нас, когда мы только-только начинаем изучать новый язык программирования, хочется в самом же начале опробовать свои силы. Мы хотим написать простую, но в то же время красивую и на что-то способную программу. К сожалению, не всегда это у нас получается - из-за недостаточного знакомства со средствами языка, или же из-за недостаточного полета фантазии. В данном случае авторским ну никак не назовешь! Всё же прочее - является плодом интеллектуального творчест...
trivialcoding.ru
6242490. The Flat in Half-Moon Street, W. » A Trivial Comedy For Serious People: yet another exercise in the vital Importance of Being Earnest. The Flat in Half-Moon Street, W.
The Flat in Half-Moon Street, W. Saturday, Aug 31 2013. I suppose turning thirty-one is too young to have declared academic finality (heaven forbid! And it’s not something that I’m declaring–not at all. But a few things I’ve done recently have required me to reconsider if I’m moving too fast. Namely, I re-read Lawrence’s. Or was it better to have understood then that there’s some things that I don’t quite understand? Only once, or. Or that maybe forging through. Nee Patricia Meyer Spacks. Poem of the Day.
trivialcomedy.wordpress.com
6242491. Home - www.trivialcommutation.co.uk
We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. We will assume you are ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Less than 10,000. Less than 30,000. Exchanging your pension benefits for a cash lump sum. If trivial commutation is something you are eligible for, there are a number of things for you to consider as you decide whether or not to explore your options further. Page If however your pension is valued at between 10,000 and 30,000 you can find more information on the.
trivialcommutation.co.uk
6242492. Trivial'Compost
Compostage collectif : deux solutions. En pied d’immeuble. Faire une demande d’accompagnement. Carte des sites de compostage. Commander un aérateur de compost. Banque de compost et de vers. Formulaire de suivi de votre site. Panneau « ici, nous compostons ». La boite-à-outils des guides-composteurs. L’utilisation du compost. Ateliers création de meubles en carton! Sites-test du projet économies d’eau. Lutte contre les toxiques. Le prêt de matériel. Atelier mobilier en carton! Les bonnes raisons de compos...
trivialcompost.org
6242493. SoftAplic -- Home Page
Consultoria e Desenvolvimento de Software. ATENÇÃO - - ATENÇÃO. A SoftAplic esta com novos telefones. Atualize seus dados. Telefones: (31) 3274-8643 e (31) 3491-4289. O e-mail para contato continua o mesmo: vendas@softaplic.com.br. ATENÇÃO - - ATENÇÃO. A SoftAplic foi fundada em 1984 por um grupo de alunos do Bacharelado de Departamento de Ciência da Computação. Com o objetivo de disponibilizar ao público os conhecimentos adquiridos no curso. Automação de Motéis. Corretora H. H. Picchioni.
trivialcomsabor.com
6242494. Contemplating the Trivial, Relevant and Divine | Just another WordPress.com site
Contemplating the Trivial, Relevant and Divine. Just another WordPress.com site. Leviticus: Fields, Beasts and Fabrics – nothing to do with purity. July 20, 2015. If you came in to my house and saw a list of rules on my fridge that said: you shall not mix bleach and Windex, you shall not mix cement and water in the toilet, you shall not mix dirty clothes with clean clothes, what would you conclusion be? Or would you think that I have entirely distinct reasons for each of my rules? 1) Nor shall you wear a...
trivialcontemplations.wordpress.com
6242495. Trivial da Igualdade
Miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012. Miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008. Do 23 de xuño ó 17 de setembro ( excepto no mes de agosto). Todas as persoas empadroadas no Concello de Teo maiores de 18 anos. Non poderán participar as traballadoras e traballadores do Concello de Teo. Unha cesta con productos para o baño. 1- Publicaránse 3 preguntas á semana ( os luns, mércores e venres) no blog do CIM ( www.cimteo.blogspot.com. 4- Gañará a persoa que acade un maior número de respostas acertadas. 10 de setembro 21. &#...
trivialdaigualdade.blogspot.com
6242496. Trivial da terra
Como mostra de agradecemento por seres o mellor colaborador do ano. O equipo do Trivial da Terra quéreche regalar un teléfono móbil Primux Zeta 2 . Para accederes a esta promoción despois de rexistrarte no sitio e comezar a colaborar terás que facer un mínimo de 500 achegas. O Trivial da Terra na Voz de Galicia. Comarca da Terra de Melide. Tamén falan de nós na Voz de Galicia. O Trivial da Terra no xornal Praza Pública. Comarca da Terra de Melide. Xesus Freire López - 725. L garrido - 49. Eva folpeto - 29.
trivialdaterra.com
6242497. Trivial de Carnaval :: Noticias
Cuidado a todos los que envian preguntas nuevas. Hay que poner la pregunta que no está siendo registrada. Todas esas preguntas que la pregunta no está puesta se está borrando. Se trata de un trivial de Carnaval de Cádiz que se hace entre todos. Registrate y envia tus preguntas para empezar a conseguir puntos para demostrar que eres el que más sabes de carnaval. Compite con tus amigos y demuéstrales tus conocimientos. Datos de los que disponemos:. Preguntas pendientes de aprobación: 226.
trivialdecarnaval.com
6242498. Cellar Door
Hilight tribe скоро в Москве. Apr 13th, 2009 12:02 pm. Легкий японский стэдикам. Вещь! Apr 1st, 2009 08:11 pm. 28 МАРТА: Пикет в защиту прав тибетских монахов. Москва, Пушкинская площадь. Mar 26th, 2009 10:56 am. Китайские власти отмечают дату начала репрессий тибетского народа как День освобождения. Этот политический жест демонстрирует стремление однопартийной системы Китая отказаться от продиктованного самой историей признания репрессий в отношении этнического тибетского меньшинства, в результате котор...
trivialdelirium.livejournal.com
6242499. Trivial demais
No dia 1º de abril perdi o emprego. Quando estava prestes a fazer uma depilação total em prol da maximização de lucros num futuro meretrício, consegui outro trabalho. O curioso é que tem a ver com prostituição: publicidade. Mas para quem está quase se formando em jornalismo (outra venda de corpo e alma), entrar na putaria não é mais tão degradante assim. Pus tudo na mesa e decidi limar algumas coisas da lista, mas foi muito difícil. Caguei regra) para boas. Esse é o objetivo de todo mundo que precisa pag...
trivialdemais.blogspot.com
6242500. Trivial de series :: Noticias
Gracias a todos vosotros seguimos creciendo día a día y ofrecemos cambios constantemente para que la experiencia del trivial sea una constante diversión, aunque hay que seguir creciendo. Gracias a todos conseguiremos que la diversión sea cosa de todos. Síguenos en Twitter y Facebook y conoce todas nuestras novedades y conoce todos los cambios día a día. Datos de los que disponemos:. Series de televisión: 245. Preguntas pendientes de aprobación: 121. Versión Beta 0.2. 2011 Idea original de Voignar.
trivialdeseries.com
6242501. Trivial Design
The band Tendaberry and their friends bringing you everything you want to see and hear! Wednesday, May 18, 2011. Tendaberry, The Bright Light Social Hour and Sol live! Sunday, May 22 · 7:00pm - 11:00pm. 695 North Ave Northeast. Top-notch Sunday evening bill at The Masquerade! Post-punk soul gentlemen Tendaberry and ATL rapper Sol host Austin, Texas, rockers The Bright Light Social Hour. Dust off yer dancin' shoes, it's gon' get funky! Thursday, March 17, 2011. HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! Tuesday, March 8, 2011.
trivialdesign.blogspot.com
6242502. TrivialDev
Follow us on Twitter. Follow us on Tumblr. Follow us on Google. Follow us on LinkedIn. Follow us on facebook. Send us an email. The Next-Gen Open Source Company. Support & Services. Meet The Core Team. Because opensource deserves style. Focus on your business. Be serene with professional support. The new face of OpenSource. Get a clear vision of our way of thinking. Bring your desires alive. We are here to build your solution with you. TrivialDev delivers services around Fusionforge. Meet The Core Team.
trivialdev.com
6242503. A Trivial Devotion
In this blog, I reflect on Bible Trivia questions. The questions come from Bible Bafflers. The game’s cards are divided into five categories and I review one card for each day of the traditional workweek. The topics are: People (Monday), Other Bafflers (Tuesday), New Testament (Wednesday), Old Testament (Thursday), Geography/History (Friday). Friday, January 30, 2015. Samuel’s Little Robe (I Samuel 2:19). Whose mother sent him a new coat each year? Samuel’s (I Samuel 2:19). B 1928], John H. Hayes. In con...
trivialdevotion.blogspot.com
6242505. Trivial diabetes
trivialdiabetes.com
6242506. Trivial Diário
Casais de desenhos animados. Gif do casal da semana. Gif do casal do dia. As razões de um nerd. CASAIS DE DESENHOS ANIMADOS - PARTE 13.1! O especial "Você se Lembra? Casais dos Desenhos Animados - Parte 13" foi dividido em 2 partes! Clique na imagem acima e veja a PARTE 1. CASAIS DE DESENHOS ANIMADOS - PARTE 13.2! O especial "Você se Lembra? Casais dos Desenhos Animados - Parte 13" foi dividido em 2 partes! Clique na imagem acima e veja a PARTE 2. Seja nossa parceiro você também! Imagens engraçadas do dia.
trivialdiario.blogspot.com
6242508. Trivial Disasters- A Collection Of Comic Sketches - Splash
A collection of Comic Sketches. Presented by the Sandbox Collective. Written by Ajay Krishnan Directed by Nimi Ravindran. Trivial Disasters- A Collection of Comic Sketches. Clear your calendar - It's going down! Trivial Disasters kicks off at 6pm* on June 7th, and you're invited* to take part in the festivities! 37/5, Ulsoor Rd, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Bangalore is our meeting spot for a night of fun and excitement! And the Sandbox Collective. You cannot afford to miss out on all of this beagliciousness!
trivialdisasters-acollectionof.splashthat.com
6242509. Trivial discourse - Welcome to Trivial Discourse
Clownfish and climate change. Will they sink or will they swim. Yesterday I read a news article that explained that climate change might not be bad news for everyone. A recent study showed that Clownfish seemed to thrive in warmer water. Great news right? Climate change might wipe out a huge number of animal and plant species, but at least the Clownfish is safe. Unfortunately, there´s a little more to it. Though they are not very picky eaters, sharks do not. Eat humans. We just aren‘t that tasty. In 2006...
trivialdiscourse.com
6242510. Trivial Discover | Bienvenido al mundo del trivial
Bienvenido al mundo del trivial. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Presentation Assistant – Una estupenda herramienta para presentaciones. December 6, 2013. Hace poco he descubierto una fantástica herramienta para la gente que necesite hacer presentaciones o que por cualquier motivo tenga que dibujar figuras o dejar notas directamente sobre lo que se ve en el escritorio de windows, y luego puede almacenar esa imagen como recordatorio o como ejemplo. June 22, 2012. June 22, 2012. Un prog...
trivialdiscover.com
6242511. Trivial Dispute
Sunday, March 24, 2013. Just in case you're still finding us here, visit our WEBSITE HERE. And on FACEBOOK HERE. Thursday, November 3, 2011. TRIVIAL DISPUTE VOTED BEST OF NY! That's right, the venerable Village Voice has bestowed upon us the title of BEST BAR TRIVIA in their annual Best of NY issue! And don't forget to follow us on Facebook. Where we give out special clues, post pictures of winners, and more! Tuesday, April 6, 2010. TONIGHT AT THE CHARLESTON! Trivial Dispute tonight @ the Charleston 9pm!
trivialdispute.blogspot.com
6242512. Trivial do Chef - Gastronomia
Ou Criar uma conta. Escolha o que comer e Bom Apetite! Pratos Quentes - Restaurante. O que você vai comer hoje? Venha almoçar conosco ou entregamos em seu endereço. Um restaurante em seu freezer. Diversas opções de recheio, doces e salgadas. Nossa proposta é fornecer alimentos de qualidade, por um preço justo e com atendimento diferenciado. Venha fazer-nos uma visita. PELO TELEFONE: (11) 4107-5122. Rua José de Magalhães, 221 - Vila Clementino - São Paulo - SP - Tel. (11) 4107-5122.
trivialdochef.com.br
6242513. Trivialdogs
Senderismo con mi perro. Juega y demuestra tus conocimientos sobre el mundo del perro. Visita el ranking y averigua si estás entre los mejores. Reta a tus amigos a que te superen compartiendo tu resultado. Envíanos tus preguntas y te enlazamos a tu pagina Web. Infórmate sobre nuestras preguntas promocionadas. Conéctate con tu red social favorita. Suscríbete a Trivialdogs por correo electrónico. Únete a otros 194 suscriptores.
trivialdogs.com
6242514. Triviale's blog - Stéréotypée à l'exacerbation. - Skyrock.com
Stéréotypée à l'exacerbation. 05/08/2009 at 3:06 PM. 29/08/2009 at 7:20 AM. But the child is not my son. J'ai eu envie de te dire Je t'adore,. DOA *-*. (Aucun rapport avec Simon and. Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson Jesus. Subscribe to my blog! But the child is not my son. J'ai eu envie de te dire. Comme si cela aurait pu nous sauver,. J'entends encore ta voix, quand l'hiver se fait trop froid, et que tu sembles. Me murmure qu'ils sont toujours là avec leurs danses machiavéliques. La valse des enfers.
triviale.skyrock.com
6242515. Home - A WebsiteBuilder Website
Welcome to Trivia Leaders website. Thanks for visiting. Our site is under construction. Please check back with us soon! Created with 1&1 WebsiteBuilder.
trivialeaders.com
6242516. Home - A WebsiteBuilder Website
Welcome to Trivia Leaders website. Thanks for visiting. Our site is under construction. Please check back with us soon! Created with 1&1 WebsiteBuilder.
trivialeaders.net
6242517. toronto trivia league
What makes us different? Answers to Sample Questions. Website last edited - Thursday July 23, 2015. Being a Good Quizmaster. A League of Your Own. A league with a difference. Follow the lynx . You can find out more about. Peters Pub Trivia Night Book. At www.masterpointpress.com. Planes, trains and automobiles. 1 The original Orient Express started service on October 4, 1883. What two cities marked the starting and ending points of the journey? 6 This TV favourite is now known mainly by his first name.
trivialeague.com
6242518. www.trivialeagueunited.com
trivialeagueunited.com
6242519. Triviale Beauté
Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. And my Neighbour Must Dance! My Heart = Distrust. Matthieu Peyraud: Voix, Synthé, Samples. Ernest Bergez: MS 20, boite à rythme, Samples. Enregistré et Mixé par Ernest Bergez. Photos de Matthieu Peyraud. Released 30 December 2012. Feeds for this album. Matthieu Peyraud: Voix, Synthé, Samples. Ernest Bergez: MS 20, boite à rythme, Samples. Enregistré et Mixé par Ernest Bergez.
trivialebeaut1.bandcamp.com
6242520. .
Sort un nouvel Ep digital, réunissant des morceaux de l'ancien répertoire,. Sous la forme trio, enregistré l'été 2009 à Lyon et mixé entre 2009 et 2012. Chant, Synthé, Samples. MS 20, Boite à Rythme, Samples. Enregistré et Mixé par Ernest Bergez. Photo artwork de Matthieu Peyraud. Écoute et Téléchargement sur bandcamp. Triviale beauté (new ep 2011). Triviale Beauté - Nameless Relation. Camera: A. Blondet,L. Morelli/ Chorégraphie: Benjamin Coyle. Publié par smilevolante@gmail.com.
trivialebeaute.blogspot.com