SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 45 / 46 / (6316566 - 6316620)

6316566. troyandjennifer.com - Home
troyandjennifer.com
6316567. Langston Family
Wednesday, May 16, 2012. Birthday Party at Tumblekats! This birthday party at Tumblekats was a blast! Evie loved every minute of it. She invited several friends and they all had the best time. They spent half the time doing tumbling and the other half the time learning a cute dance that they performed for us at the end. Evie loves to dance and tumble, and she loves being with her friends, so this was the perfect combination for a perfect day! Stratton made these darling little puppets with popsicle stick...
troyandjenny.blogspot.com
6316568. Troy, Jenn, Makenzie, Corbin and Tyson
Tuesday, March 23, 2010. While observing the checkers I also noticed that 3 out of the 4 customers where either talking or texting on their cell phones. Its no wonder that our society is becoming more selfish, more dis-respectful and less social! I've decided that its time to rejoin society, I am going to hang up before I get to the check out, go out of my way to create small talk with the checker and make it a goal to get a smile out of the person standing in front of me. Have we really come to this?
troyandjennybrower.blogspot.com
6316569. Welcome to TroyandJess.com
Welcome to TroyandJess.com.
troyandjess.com
6316570. Troy and Jessica Thompson | Computer Geek meets Drama Geek...
Skip to main content. Troy and Jessica Thompson. Poked by Staples, or, Kindle Conviction. Sun, 09/21/2014 - 01:12 Troy Thompson. You never know when you'll get poked, spiritually speaking. This infographic showed up in my Facebook feed: How Long Will It Take to Read Your Book. I skimmed through the list, and noticed the Bible shows up at 43.49 hours to read, notably less than the Harry Potter series. Think on that. If you've read all of. And yet have not read through the Bible, what's your excuse? Troy T...
troyandjessica.com
6316571. Troy and Jessica's Baby News
Troy and Jessica's Baby News. Monday, April 20, 2009. I am 24 weeks now and our little girl is doing great! She now has the ability to know if she is upside down or not-she is currently in breech position, so let's hope that sense of balance kicks in and she turns around for the rest of pregnancy. She's had an active week, keeping me up a few nights with her kicks and spins. Troy and I have decided she might be a little gymnast! Needless to say, my husband was very surprised and very happy! It's scary to...
troyandjessicababyblog.blogspot.com
6316572. Scott's
Sunday, December 20, 2009. A little update on Elder Scott! Thursday, July 30, 2009. Piggy Flu" Protective gear didn't work! He has the flu! The sites of Santiago! Monday, April 13, 2009. Chance is in Chile now and he is loving every minute of it! Chance still livin it up! Chance and his companion Elder Raga! Wednesday, January 28, 2009. Goodbye MTC hello Chile. Friday, January 9, 2009. Well it is Christmas here at the MTC. How was Grandpa's party on Christmas Eve? I'm excited to get out of here and meet ...
troyandjodiscottfamily.blogspot.com
6316573. Troy & Jonny dot com
troyandjonny.com
6316574. Troy and Julia | Our little spot on the web
Our little spot on the web. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Who are The Wilsons? October 16, 2013. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Theme: Catch Evolution by.
troyandjulia.com
6316575. Troy and Julie
Tuesday, November 27, 2007. As many of you know, we're now MARRIED! The wedding was beautiful, wonderful and we can't thank all of you enough for your support and for coming (those of you who made it). We haven't gottent he official photographs back, but we've gotten some passed along from other guests. To see them - and check back occasionally as we'll be posting some of the official ones when we get them, too! Thursday, October 25, 2007. The weekend is here! Wow - time flies! The weekend is here! OK, t...
troyandjulie.blogspot.com
6316576. OUR FAVORITE THINGS
Sunday, May 23, 2010. So we have again achieved another milestone in less than a week. Little Kali is now pulling herself to standing! Needless to say.a lot more bumps and bruises. The fall is that much farther to the ground. Posted by Troy and Julie. I still love when my kids sleep! No way, but she was peacefully sleeping! Posted by Troy and Julie. Troy will be known to our boys as his dad was to him.he can make anything! Posted by Troy and Julie. Saturday, May 15, 2010. Posted by Troy and Julie. Of cou...
troyandjuliefamily.blogspot.com
6316577. troyandjyl
9733; ★ ★ ★ ★. 9733; ★ ★ ★ ★.
troyandjyl.blogspot.com
6316578. OurWeddingDay.com :: Come Celebrate with Us!!
Come Celebrate with Us! Saturday, March 21, 2009. Welcome to our site! This is the most convenient way we know to keep everyone in touch. So bookmark this page and stay updated! Enter your email address at the bottom left of this page to receive notices when the site has been updated. Thank you to all of our friends and family for all of your support! And don't forget to sign the guestbook! We are back on! Help us to get your invitations out as soon as we can by sending us your mailing address!
troyandkaren.ourweddingday.com
6316579. The Gustafson Family
Thursday, August 20, 2009. Maybe I can blame this last round on school starting back up, but really, I get a few days (or nights? Of insomnia every month or so. I fall asleep okay and then I wake up sometime between 2 and 3:30 and can't get back to sleep. This morning, while. I was wandering around the house by myself, I came up with my "Top 5 Worst Things About Insomnia" and my "Top 5 Best Things About Insomnia". I figured I should try to find the silver lining, right? Wednesday, May 13, 2009. I spotted...
troyandkaryn.blogspot.com
6316580. The Canfield Family
Saturday, May 26, 2012. Well, I was hoping to get in a post 6-weeks after Silas, but that turned into 2 months, and now we're at 10.5 weeks! Life with two kids is definitely BUSY! After his two-month check up, we can officially say Silas is gigantic. He weighs 15 1/2 lbs already, which puts him off the charts. Ian was 12'10" at two months and was in the 90th percentile, so Silas already has 3 pounds on him. Why are our kids so huge? Troy, Katrina, and Ian. Friday, March 23, 2012. I don't know how anyone ...
troyandkatrina.blogspot.com
6316581. Xplocial with Troy and Kay
troyandkay.com
6316582. The Hoyts
Monday, November 17, 2014. Our little lady is growing fast. Third babies sure to seem to do things faster. That or maybe we just keep so much busier with the bigger family that time flies! Highlights from Hayley's 3rd full month of life:. She is super alert. She is working on rolling over, but depending on the day loses interest. She giggles and coos much to her siblings delight. SO cute! Addy says she drools and spits! Adrian is much more tolerant of this than Addison is ;). In the chair . On the floor .
troyandkecia.blogspot.com
6316583. "I'm just happy!"
Monday, December 21, 2009. Crocodile in the lagoon behind our house. Includes Troy's commentary! Haha He doesn't appreciate my input. :). Casa Tortuga (The villa we stayed in). Sunrise view from our balcony. View from our beach at sunrise. Hammock on the veranda. Troy swimming in our pool. Back side of the villa. Saturday, December 19, 2009. Belize day 6 and 7. Then we watched "The Blind Side" and drank pina coladas. Friday, December 18, 2009. Thursday, December 17, 2009. They are so beautiful! Now, we a...
troyandkeetha.blogspot.com
6316584. Troy and Kelley Woods | Creatives and Health Advocates
A little about us…. We have spent years of our life following our creative passions as a photography and makeup team. When we were introduced to Total Life Changes we found the perfect compliment to our dreams and goals that would provide the opportunity to help our family and friends live healthier lives as well as build a foundation for our family. Latest From The Blog. Day One with Resolution 20 and Life Drops. August 1st, 2016. Day One with Life Drops and Resolution 20 Today, I'm starting off on.
troyandkelley.com
6316585. Troy & Kelli | Troy & Kelli
Hand & Body Balancing. For more information, please contact:. Designed by Elegant Themes.
troyandkelli.com
6316586. Preserving The Restoration
This site will be dedicated to remembering Christs true religion restored to earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
troyandkelly.com
6316587. live the life
Tuesday, April 2, 2013. Several months ago, a dear friend emailed me and asked me in an absurdly flattering, but not-at-all-rhetorical way, “How in the world do you get everything done in your life? And in my Type A, perfectionist approach to life, I was more than happy to write her back with my plan of attack. As I hit send, I admittedly was a little prideful. “That’s right, I get things done! 8221; Pat, pat, pat. (That’s me, with my right arm stretching back over my shoulder.). Fast forward to yesterday.
troyandkellyadopt.blogspot.com
6316588. Three's a Charm - Troy & Kenz & Ryker's Adventures
Three's a Charm - Troy and Kenz and Ryker's Adventures. On Our life in Malongo. On Mexico and New York - May 2009. On Our life in Malongo. On African Update - March 2009. On What does one do on 28 days off? Subscribe to this blog's feed. The End of Malongo and The Beginning of our lives as T&K 1 = 3. Posted at 10:15 PM. New Year's Resolution - MackG Style. Posted at 10:27 AM. South Africa - September 2009 - Day 6 and 7. 0160; Something like $10 at home was a fortune to them! Posted at 04:28 PM. On a fina...
troyandkenz.typepad.com
6316589. Moving Mountains
Welcome to our blog. Our God can move mountains. He has done so in our life and still does. If this is your first visit to our blog, I invite you to read our adoption story from the beginning by clicking the Older Posts link at the very bottom of the page. That we may also. 5 His unchanging plan has always been to adopt. Us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. And this gave him great pleasure. 18 [Jesus said] "I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you.". I know ma...
troyandkeyanna.blogspot.com
6316590. *MORTLEY CRUE*
Sunday, November 15, 2009. She is so athletic. She rode a bike with no training when she was 4. She just took off and rode through all these cars and somehow managed to make it through and she was on her way. She was really good at the trampoline when she was like a year and a half or two. So here she is jumping away on the pogo stick. Just thought I would update the blog from two months ago. Thought I would show you a little look into the life of Sydnee! Wednesday, September 9, 2009. Then there is Baby ...
troyandkodimortensen.blogspot.com
6316591. Kristen & Troy
If life were a hot fudge sundae, Kristen is the cherry on top. It's not complete without her. She's made me a better man. I get to marry my best friend. His playful personality and passion for life are infectious. Welcome to our wedding website. We are so excited about our future together and we are thankful to each and every one of you who have played a significant role in our lives throughout this journey. This site is a work in progress so please check back for updates as the big day approaches!
troyandkristen.com
6316592. Troy and Kristina
Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different. - Author Unknown. Saturday, February 25, 2012. Here are some more pictures from our trip. This was our sightseeing day. We took a drive up to Waimea Canyon. It was amazing. It is call the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. It is 14 miles long and 1 mile wide. It was huge! You can see the rain clouds rolling in. We were on the ...
troyandkristina.blogspot.com
6316593. Troy and Lacey and kids
Troy and Lacey and kids. Tuesday, January 13, 2009. What a whirlwind tour. Well, the traveling is finally over for the year. In the last 2 months we have been to Arizona, Las Vegas, Pocatello a couple of times, and we are finally settled back into real life in Twin. The last couple of months were crazy! We spent more time on the road than we did at home. I am so glad we are finally back home to stay for a while. Christmas was a blast. Kids are so dang fun! Tyson was fun too! Lacey was also sick over New ...
troyandlacey.blogspot.com
6316594. Troy, Lacie, Kamdyn, and Baby Moore #2
Troy, Lacie, Kamdyn, and Baby Moore #2. Sunday, October 7, 2012. Seems like our last 2 weeks are going back in time. We went in on Friday for our 20 week ultrasound. Troy and Kamdyn were able to go too which was wonderful. Like I thought, our due date is off.baby Moore is due on March 10th now instead of February 26th. We were 2 weeks off.oops! Friday, September 7, 2012. Wow, it's been a long time! This year has flown by. I thought I better update our blog with some news. Troy, Kamdyn and I are e...Kamdy...
troyandlacie.blogspot.com
6316595. TroyAlexander
Monday, May 21, 2012. Size of my babies. Wednesday, April 11, 2012. It is definately a girl, that she did show us, so I guess we can just start painting the nursery. Wednesday, February 1, 2012. We went in for the 18 week ultrasound yesterday, and we are expecting a little girl. She looked perfect, and seeing her in there makes all of this so worth it. Tuesday, January 31, 2012. IVF - a stressful process. We went in for an ultrasound to see if there were any eggs, and if they were growing the way they sh...
troyandlaila.blogspot.com
6316596. Troy & Lea Photography
troyandlea.com
6316597. Troy Leah & Audrey
Troy Leah and Audrey. January 7, 2015. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! One comment so far. Proudly powered by WordPress.
troyandleah.com
6316598. Troy, Lesa, Gizmo and The Toys
Troy, Lesa, Gizmo and The Toys. Troy, Lesa and White Lightning. This is us picking up our dream tow vehicle. We are currently still working stiffs who plan to become full time RVers in the near future. Troy is a retired USAF C-5 Galaxy Flight Engineer (aka fly-boy), He currently is employed by Boing where he is a C-17 Globemaster III instructor. Lesa is an Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN). Gizmo is our "fur-kid". White Lightning's conversion process! This is our Mobile Home. Liner Turn Signal Mod.
troyandlesa.com
6316599. My Site — Coming Soon
I just installed WordPress free. MOJO Marketplace — a leader in Themes. My Site coming soon…. Make My Site Look Like the Demo. Backup Your WordPress Website.
troyandlezlie.com
6316600. To a T
The boys decided months ago that they wanted to attend skateboard camp at the skate park that is near our house. They oohed and ahhed over the tricks they observed each time we passed and set their hearts on becoming skateboarders. I've used several different job systems to track their progress including checklists and zones and even a fancy magnet board with tiered levels. But the thing with systems is, over time, they lose appeal. I read a book recently called " The Parenting Breakthrough. All this tim...
troyandlindsey.com
6316601. Troy and Lisa Getting Married
Cocktail Hour and Reception. Troy and Lisa Getting Married. Cocktail Hour and Reception. 4714 N 120th St. Omaha, NE 68164. Cocktail Hour and Reception. 4714 N 120th St. Omaha, NE 68164.
troyandlisa.com
6316602. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown
A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. Author Unknown. Saturday, April 30, 2011. There is nothing more satisfying than sitting down at the kitchen table with a notebook, ready to make a grocery list and listening to absolutely nothing. Peace and quiet is something of a rarity these days.take a moment and listen to the silence. Boring is good! Troy and Lisa Fisher. Sunday, October 3, 2010. Vote I CAN KID on Pepsi Refresh! Troy and Lisa Fisher. Wednesday, June 9, 2010.
troyandlisafisher.blogspot.com
6316603. The Tylers
Sunday, April 19, 2009. We came home 2 days early from our annual Turkey Hunting (and camping and fishing) Trip. Although the temperature was perfect, we couldn't. Take the rain anymore. We took a two hour nap in our tent to wait out the rain yesterday and it stopped so we stayed there. This morning it started raining about 11:00 am and didn't. Stop The on-line weather said it was supposed to rain all day today and again all day tomorrow so we packed everything up and came home. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
troyandlisatyler.blogspot.com
6316604. Thompson Family Blog
Wednesday, September 7, 2011. How do we spend our weekend int he summer? At Grandpa Rick's and Grandma Jill's pool. Racing the girls in the pool, watching them play mermaids (ok sometimes I'm a mermaid too) and playing basketball with Troy, we have fun earning our tans. You wouldn't believe it in this picture but Brystol really did love the pool this summer. If I gave her a ball to hold, she would stay in the water and splash all afternoon. Troy got a workout that day. Troy kept them safe. I wish I could...
troyandlorathompson.blogspot.com
6316605. Will you? - Home
Contact Troy or Maggie. Our Story (short version) -. Maggie and I met while I was here working in March of 2007. After spending lots of time together as Maggie showed me around Chongqing we began to spend all of our free time together. Unfortunately I had to go home to Michigan after 3 months and Maggie seen me off at the airport. I wasn't sure if I'd be back. Click to find out! Joe cocker - you are so beautifull to me.mp3. Richard marx - i will be right here waiting for you.mp3.
troyandmaggie.weebly.com
6316606. The Turners
Sunday, November 8, 2009. Well its time to get back to blogging. I contemplated quitting but its a fun way to stay in touch; especially to far away family. Its also an easier way to journal. Many changes have happen to our family and we are getting back to normal. We recently moved into some apts. near Sac State and I'm going back to school. Troy is working and watching the kids, he's amazing. That's pretty much everything in a nut shell. Wednesday, January 14, 2009. FOUR, TWO and NEW. Baby on the Way!
troyandmalissa.blogspot.com
6316607. Real Estate for Vashon and Points Beyond
Real Estate for Vashon and Points Beyond. Thursday, May 15, 2008. Vashon Home Tips, Hot Deals and Happenings. If you aren't already aware, Home Team Realty sends out a monthly e-mail newsletter filled with lots of useful information and valuable coupons! The newsletter features tips for your home, community happenings, money-saving offers with local businesses, and more. If this sounds like information you can use, visit our website. And click the Newsletter Sign-up. To see the April report. Has a large ...
troyandmarie.blogspot.com
6316608. www.troyandmarta.com
troyandmarta.com
6316609. Ramblings Around Texas
And over the horizon and beyond. Thursday, October 15, 2009. Click on the photos. For other SWF posts,. Posted by Texas Travelers. Links to this post. Thursday, October 8, 2009. Ft Worth - Where the West Begins. Ft Worth, Texas. Driving down Main Street. Have you been here? Have you visited,. Ft Worth's Motto - "Where the West Begins". For other SWF posts,. Posted by Texas Travelers. Links to this post. Labels: Ft. Worth. Thursday, October 1, 2009. The Drought is Over. Click on the photo for a better look.
troyandmartha.blogspot.com
6316610. Cooking Adventures
troyandmarthacookingadventures.blogspot.com
6316611. Troy & Megan
Monday, February 9, 2009. Posted by Troy and Megan. Sunday, January 25, 2009. We took the girls bowling yesterday since we all seem to love playing on the WII.first of all not that it's a big deal but 2 games of bowling was over $50.00. Have we gotten to the age where we can say to our kids "well in my day it was 1/2 the price"? Posted by Troy and Megan. Tuesday, January 20, 2009. YAY THE CARDINALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL! Posted by Troy and Megan. Posted by Troy and Megan. Tuesday, January 13, 2009.
troyandmegan.blogspot.com
6316612. Troy and Melanie (dot com) » All about a guy, a girl, a dog, a peanut, and a turkey
Troy and Melanie (dot com). All about a guy, a girl, a dog, a peanut, and a turkey. Welcome to our life! We enjoy watching movies, traveling, photography, reading, and hanging out with friends (preferably while doing anything in this list). You are bound to read some funny stories here as we try to keep it light hearted and you'll definitely see a pile of photos. So if you like a post, want to share your opinion, or just want to say hi feel free to leave us a comment. We *love* comments. Link to this post.
troyandmelanie.com
6316613. Welcome Family
Friday, 14 August 2015. Troy and Mellissa McGuire. Come back soon for the Full Video. In FLV format (293.32MB). If you would like to download the photos and videos you will need to create a account please fill this form out.
troyandmelissamcguire.com
6316614. Troy and Mel's Reviews and More
A freebies, review blog.' name='description'/. A freebies, review blog.' itemprop='description'/. Troy and Mel's Reviews and More. Product reviews,freebies, and other fun things in life. Disclosure/ Privacy Policy/Web Agreement. Monday, August 10, 2015. Charlie Daniel's Band to RELEASE New Live CD. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (August 10, 2015) – From his. Live At Billy Bob's Texas. CD and DVD on October 16, 2015. Live at Billy Bob's Texas. And everywhere digital music is sold. The Charlie Daniels Band celebrates a ...
troyandmelsreviews.com
6316615. Troy and Me plus Three
Troy and Me plus Three. My little ones, I wish two things. To give you roots, to give you wings. Thursday, August 26, 2010. Where has the time gone. School's back in, fall's in the air, it looks like we've almost gone full circle back to where our blog last left off.guess it's time to get caught up! Just trying to decide where to start! Thursday, October 1, 2009. We had our first snow of the season yesterday. Just enough to catch on your tongue! Tuesday, September 29, 2009. Wednesday, September 16, 2009.
troyandmeplusthree.blogspot.com
6316616. Troy And Mhy | Wedding
After 17 years together we are finally making a commitment. Please join us for our wedding on a Southeast Asian beach island. ABCD Beach, Calicoan Island. Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines. The 9th of July. Two thousand and eleven. At half past one in the afternoon. Are you attending the wedding? View list of attending guests. No gifts will be accepted! Instead we are inviting you to support a volunteer project. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. You may use these.
troyandmhy.com
6316617. Life is Good
It seemed only natural that the blog evolve now that we are officially a family of four, plus Bela of course! Monday, March 28, 2011. Nap time, a pot of coffee and a to-do list. That is what is going on around here right now. The kids are sleeping thanks to the pizza-induced comas they are in (thanks Happy Joe's, you are a loyal friend.) I made a pot of coffee and got my to-do list out. No, they don't, but they are 1 and 3, how long could it possibly be? A few others off the lists are calling the banks s...
troyandmichellehascall.blogspot.com
6316618. TroyAndMichelleSmith.com
Flash Player 8 or better.
troyandmichellesmith.com
6316619. Nolan Family Blog
We've all grown so much this past year. As people, but more so as a family. We have been reminded of how lucky we are to have each other and are so blessed to be together. Emma, now in 2nd grade is growing like a weed! She is a huge bookworm and is doing amazing in school. Taylor now in kindergarten, is loving school as well, and keeping us on our toes as usual! Owen, now 1, is growing more and more every day. He is the most amazing gift, what a little ham:). Wednesday, January 4, 2012.
troyandmollynolan.blogspot.com
6316620. troy-and-monica
troyandmonica.com