SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 6 / 13 / (736666 - 736720)

736666. Tatting, Beading and Needlework
Tatting, Beading and Needlework. Friday, November 21, 2014. Unbelievable how time flies! In the meantime we already had two Neurology Resident and Fellows Graduation parties. This year I was very busy tatting six bookmarks for the graduating residents and three coasters for the graduating fellows. This bookmark is from a pattern by Edda Schneider. I found the pattern on Edda Guastalla Bianchetti's website http:/ digilander.libero.it/chiacchierino/news/segnalibroeddaschneider.html. Links to this post.
tattingandbeading.blogspot.com
736667. Tatting and Design stock tatting threads, tatting shuttles and books about tatting
As the new owners of Tatting and Design, Barbara and Robert Murdock. Welcome your custom both old and new. We wish Lyn and Mike Morton,. The originators of the company,a very long and happy retirement. We assure you all that we value each and every customer and so will do. Our utmost to serve you as well as Lyn and Mike always have done. Promotional Items and Special Offers. Please read our Information page. For additional details about placing orders. Barbara Murdock, trading as Tatting and Design).
tattinganddesign.com
736668. Tatting Angel
Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Saturday, December 4, 2010. Have you heard of Sure Cuts Alot? It allows the user to cut out svg images without the need for buying a Cricut cartridge for your Cricut to cut it out. Fabulous! Happy Holidays, my tatting friends. Labels: care and storing of tatting. Monday, October 11, 2010. Tatted Corn Husk Angel Finished. Finally, she is finished, my first corn husk angel with tatted wings and halo. She was so much fun! Tatted Corn Husk Angel Pattern. Monday, August 30, 2010.
tattingangel.blogspot.com
736669. Cynthia Tatsaway
Oklahoma, United States. I have been tatting sine 1983 and we (hubby and I) have 2 adult kids. We have a dog who has a penchant for eating anything that has mint (or cinnamon or other strong flavor) in it.including my mint scented starched tatting! I have to find a different way to stiffen my tatting.lol. Pictures will follow when I can. View my complete profile. What kind of flower are you? It can be a surprise. Tatting Tales All things Tatting. A powerful message for all. Saturday, August 23, 2014.
tattingaway.blogspot.com
736670. Tatting Books
Sunday, September 15, 2013. Flights of Fantasy by Martha Ess. This is a book of fantasy themed tatting patterns. It includes 3 dragons: a regal one, a Chinese one, and a cute baby one. There is a fairy, a Pegasus, a unicorn, and a tatted version of the "Unicorn in Captivity" tapestry. Plus, four small block tatting patterns: a mother and baby unicorn, a knight and his lady. This is a full sized book (8 1/2" x 11") and has 38 pages plus covers. It is comb-bound and has a protective plastic front cover.
tattingbooks.blogspot.com
736671. TATTING DESIGNS BY ICELA
TATTING DESIGNS BY ICELA. Welcome to my world of tatting. I have designed these patterns for your own personal use. Please do not sell or reproduce my designs, or include my designs in a class without my permission. You may make my designs and sell what you make. All that I ask is you give me credit for the design. Email me with any questions at:. Monday, February 2, 2009. Get the Patterns by clicking on the headings below. All patterns are in PDF format. 3 Hearts in My Lanyards. Links to this post.
tattingbyice.blogspot.com
736672. Tatting by Jenn
Wednesday, 12 August 2015. Motif 13 - 25 Motif Challenge. I can't believe we're nearly half way through August! Where have the year gone! I am still working on my Craftree Mystery TAL but took a break to do some test tatting for Elaine P Gan (Tatting Box). Elaine's first doily pattern is made up of seven motifs. Here is my first motif for the doily. Now to tat the others :). To see another version of this motif, have a look at Sue's gorgeous motif on her Tatting Lace in Grace blog. Monday, 3 August 2015.
tattingbyjenn.blogspot.com
736673. Welcome to Tatting By Judy
tattingbyjudy.com
736674. Tatting by Me | Knots, loops and…voilá!!! You have a Lace
Knots, loops and…voilá! You have a Lace. Tatting…what is it? Tatting is an ancient form of lace making and you can find easily tutorials, free online courses and patterns all over the Internet. Together and share this wonderful Ancient Art! Check also my paper work at: www.theplaceofpaperwork.com. Tatting…What is it? Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme: Misty Lake by Automattic.
tattingbyme.com
736675. tatting is easy with... TATSY®
Tatting is easy with. TATSY. INTRODUCTION AND BRIEF HISTORY OF TATTING. Tatting is a form of lacework that consists of looping and knotting threads into rings, ovals and chains. Although fragile and delicate in appearance, it is exceedingly strong because it’s composed of separate knots. Tatting is a very portable form of lace making. One can pick up the work for a few minutes and put it down again without the work becoming unraveled.
tattingbytatsy.com
736679. Tatting by the Bay
Sunday, August 9, 2015. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot seem to leave well enough alone! A few weeks ago, after finishing the Frauberger bookmark, I couldn't help but be displeased with it. The chains in the onion rings were a little too long and the bookmark itself had a tendency to curve. So, I tinkered with it here and there, and polished up the pattern to the point that it now works out straight (for me at least). Wednesday, July 8, 2015. I was displeased with my chain tension in certain area...
tattingbythebay.blogspot.com
736686. Tatting by Wendy - Home
Tatting is a form of knotted lace which is quite different from both crocheting and knitting. It is delicate and yet sturdy because of the nature of the knots. Each piece is lovingly hand made by me right here in the U.S. with the finest materials available. Follow me on Facebook! See what the inspiration is behind the new collections. For example, my family recently adopted a tortoiseshell cat and her colors inspired the Bastet. If Instagram is your thing, I'm there as Wendy the Lacemaker. Sunday, Augus...
tattingbywendy.com
736687. The Tattingcat | Simple journeys through everyday life.
Simple journeys through everyday life. Review: A Gathering of Shadows. March 25, 2017. A Gathering of Shadows. My rating: 5 of 5 stars. Lila, Kell and Rhy are at it again. I’m enthralled. This series is engaging and I love that Lila is such a bad ass. View all my reviews. Review: In This Grave Hour. March 19, 2017. In This Grave Hour. My rating: 0 of 5 stars. Maisie Dobbs strikes again! Could not put it down. View all my reviews. Review: The Casebook of Elisha Grey IV. December 20, 2016. July 25, 2016.
tattingcat.wordpress.com
736688. Tatting Central
Would you like to follow me? Karen Bovard – The ShuttleSmith. Finger Lakes Tatting Group. Great Lakes Lace Guild, Inc. Greater Milwaukee Tatting Guild. International Organization of Lace, Inc. Lafayette Lacemakers, Inc. Missenden Abbey Tatting Courses. Piedmont Lace Guild of Virginia. Ring of Tatters Guild. Tatters’ Guild of Australia. The Online Tatting Class. David Reed Smith – Handmade Shuttles. Fiveways Arts & Crafts. Mielke’s Fiber Arts. Tatting & Design. Bi-Lingual, Shuttle-Tatting Tutorials. Tatte...
tattingcentral.com
736689. TattingChic
A little blog about lace. Monday, December 23, 2013. Instagram 500 Follower Christmas Giveaway! I have 500 followers on Instagram after being there only a few short months. To celebrate I'm having a giveaway - on Instagram that is! If you'd like to enter follow this link for details! Http:/ instagram.com/p/iR y4whiDF/. Come on over and join me on Instagram. Posted by ʈɑʈʈɨɲɠ ɕɦɨɕ. 4 absolutely fabulous things were said. Links to this post. Tuesday, November 5, 2013. Long time no blog post! Tatania Rose i...
tattingchic.blogspot.com
736692. TattingChic
Favorite Links from A Little Blog About Lace. Thursday, July 9, 2009. The following list of links are directed to tatting technique pages that have been helpful for me. I am in no way intending to take credit for them. I'm just sharing them. They are here for my future reference and if they help you, too, then I'm glad! I'm a firm believer in the importance of sharing tatting resources. A List by Shuttlebirds on Tatting Technique Skill Levels. A List of How To's for Beginners. Block tatting Martha's Page.
tattingchicslinks.blogspot.com
736693. Welcome
Tatting is for Knotty People. Tatted American and Arizona Flags. Baseball cap with tatted flowers. Chain reaction lace hanky edge. Beaded snowflake, special. Two color flower lace. Tatting has been called a lost art by many people, but there are more people who tat than you realize! It fits nicely in my purse or even in my pocket. So once you learn the knot, you can do practically everything there is to do in tatting! So welcome to my site, and let’s get Knotty! 2015 The Tatting Connection.
tattingconnection.com
736694. Tatting Corner: Supplies for Crocheting, Lacemaking, Tatting
Like us on Facebook. Zig-Zag Corner Quilts and Baskets, LLC,. Log In Create Account. Beads, Glass Beads, Stamps. Crochet Hooks, Tatting Needles. Embroidery Floss, Floche. Ribbon, Ric Rac. Satin Balls and Eggs. Tatting Shuttles and Bobbins. Find a Mentor, Teacher. Choosing the Right Thread. Add Bling to Your Project. How to Stiffen Lace. Watch this area for announcements and specials. Stay in touch for the latest information and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Welcome to Our World of Thread. No ma...
tattingcorner.com
736695. Design Challenge
The challenge is simple. Use the picture presented and create your version of it in tatting. Then send me a link to your blog. I will include a copy of the picture of your version here with a link back to your page. Saturday, May 11, 2013. I don't have the time or energy to copy the pictures and show you what's going on here, but I can post the challenge so you can keep abreast of what's happening. Which is open to anyone to join. Wednesday, January 28, 2009. Took the challenge and tatted a rose in the c...
tattingdesign.blogspot.com
736696. ICT bij Nederlands 0796167
ICT bij Nederlands 0796167. Maandag 18 januari 2010. Gebruik van een fotoverhaal. Doormiddel van een fotoverhaal kan je verschillende zaken en aspecten behandelen in jouw les. Denk aan: literatuur, verhalen, gedichten, etc. Een fotoverhaal kan bij alle vakken worden toegepast. Een fotoverhaal kan een les prima ondersteunen. Een fotoverhaal maakt de les, naar mijn mening, spraakmakender en als het verhaal indruk maakt de stof wellicht beter blijft hangen. Aan de hand van een fotoverhaal kan je de ...Ik de...
tattinger.blogspot.com
736697. Men Accessories - Men Shoes & Men Equipment brand online sales
My Cart 0 item(s). Cleats, Turf and Indoor. Track Spikes and Flats. Track Spikes and Flats. Track Spikes and Flats. Track Spikes and Flats. Track Spikes and Flats. Cleats, Turf and Indoor. Track Spikes and Flats. Cleats, Turf and Indoor. Track Spikes and Flats. Track Spikes and Flats. Cleats, Turf and Indoor. Track Spikes and Flats. New Arrival - more. Nike T-Shirt T-Shirt Men'S Red Men Clothing S College Wordmark Final. Missoni T-Shirt T-Shirt Men'S Red Men Clothing S Nike College Wordmark. Men'S Multi ...
tattingermarsh.co.uk
736698. Allison's Tatted Lace
A journey in the art of tatted lace-making. Tatting Tips and Hints. Wednesday, February 26, 2014. Tatting away the Winter Blues. It was been such a crazy winter here in Illinois! Last week we got rain, 40 degrees, now we are back to single digits and high winds! I do hope that everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday and until we tat and chat again. :). Sunday, November 10, 2013. I've been working on this project for so long that I think it's high time to start something new and exciting! I'm looking for...
tattingfarmchick.blogspot.com
736702. Tatting Fool
But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a. a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one.". Friday, May 15, 2015. Links to this post. Links to this post. Saturday, May 9, 2015. Still not done yet. Links to this post. Sunday, May 3, 2015. Links to this post. Thursday, April 30, 2015.
tattingfool.blogspot.com
736706. TATTING FOR FUN
Viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012. MOTIF # 5 HEARTS FOR GINA BRUMMET. Este es mi simple homenaje a Gina Brummet (tatting goddess), una gran persona y encajera en el arte del Frivolite, que nos ha dejado fisicamente , pero su legado seguira mientras haya una encajera, jugando con sus navetas. Brummet (tatting goddess),. A great person and. In the art of. As long as we can find an artisan. Jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012. MOTIF # 4 MY FIRST TIAS FINISHED! I showed you my goat at last finished! MOTIF # 1,2 Y 3.
tattingforfun.blogspot.com
736707. Tattingforums.com
The domain tattingforums.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts. This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain.
tattingforums.com
736708. tatting frivolite chiacchierino
Mercoledì 29 luglio 2015. I just finished this center. One of these centers there I gave my friend Federica. Martedì 28 luglio 2015. Sunday I was at a party in the mountains, I saw many wonderful works to macrame. Domenica sono stata ad una festa in montagna , ho visto tanti lavori meravigliosi al macrame. Mercoledì 15 luglio 2015. Ho fatto questi lunghi lavori tanto tempo fa . Sono lavori molto elaborati , adesso sto finendo un nuovo libro che sarà pubblicato ad ottobre. I made these works so long ti.
tattingfrivolitechiacchierino.blogspot.com
736710. Poems of Lace & Embroidery
Poems of Lace and Embroidery. The Guild of Needle Laces. Intl Bobbin and Needle Lace Org. Charts and Old Books. Jack Dempsey Needleart Supplies. Lace News You Tube Channel. Needle Lace Heart Tute. Romanian Point Lace by Sylvia - Etsy site. Romanian Point Lace Tutorial. Lace and Embroidery Blogs. Pattern / stitching thimbles on tumblers. Why do you love whitework? Lace Event Spain: V Encuentro de Encajeras de Bolillos en Rodonyà – August 16, 2015. Wall of Keys now at Mouse House! Aug 7, Neils Handiwork.
tattinggoddess.blogspot.com
736711. Tatting Class Homework
New tatting patterns created. August 5, 2015. Tatters are typically generous people. Perhaps it’s because creating lace is a “lost art” don’t you know! No, I didn’t know I am lost! We present 3 new patterns today from the talented designer Muskaan:. Star Anise Studs by Muskaan. She writes, “This decorative addition to any old studs is a result of my Cluny tatting learning experience.” What a great way to upcycle! Now, where is that earring I lost the mate to? Gerbera Lace by Muskaan. See you in class!
tattinghomework.wordpress.com
736712. Tatting in a Winter Wonderland!
Tatting in a Winter Wonderland! Wednesday, September 7, 2011. Snow falls from Kentucky! And Sharon Fawns is our tatting snow-cloud! Thank you, Sharon! And isn't that a sweet card. I love Mary Engelbreit, and those snowflakes, too! Friday, August 26, 2011. And it's on its way here for more picture-taking and I'm so excited! Pinky did a BeeeYooDeeFul job quilting it. Wow. Thursday, August 25, 2011. Flakes flew in from California. From Terri Loren. Thank you for the snowflakes and the sweet note! From funny...
tattinginawinterwonderland.blogspot.com
736713. Unfinished Frivolous Objects
My personal battle to reduce the number of unfinished tatting projects in particular (and craft in general) in my house! Thursday, 13 August 2015. And now for THIS year's post. Can't really say what I've been doing with my time for the last year or so. Crocheting, knitting, not a lot of tatting, working, child taming. All the usual stuff. So once again, it's time for a camera cleanout! Hopefully I'll find a few things I'd forgotten about! A tatted poppy. The pattern isn't mine, but I've lost it in th...
tattingingprogress.blogspot.com
736715. Tatting it Up
Tuesday, June 11, 2013. Construction Worker/Tatter/Crocheter/Doctor for the Summer. The floor isn't complete around the edges and I still need to clean the grout haze. My dad said I did a good job, but we're going to wait until next weekend so he can help me finish, since my tile scorer decided to die. Now for pictures of random things. My kitty, Harvey, has been enjoying the downstairs a lot more now that the dogs are penned up. Someone said she looked like a Doberman. Stop reading if you're squeamish!
tattingitup.blogspot.com
736716. Tattingjeanie.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
tattingjeanie.com
736717. John's tatting blog
A tatting blog used to connect to and stay in touch with the global tatting community. Sunday, August 10, 2014. Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug. What better way to reduce stress than tat a hanky edge. For me, the repetition of rings and chains is quite therapeutic. The familiarity of the pattern allows one to breathe in and breathe out drifting in and out of different thoughts and dreams. A few more days and I will finish the second round of the wedding hanky. Until next time,. Links to this post. The blue ...
tattingjohn.blogspot.com
736718. タティングレース編みの世界 FRIVOLITE
1,google01,{"servicetype":1,"designid":"google01","domeignval":"www.tattinglace.com"}. タティングレース編みは、各国ごとにそのデザイン性が大きく異なりますが、殊にフランスのタティングレース編みはデザイン性に長けているため、それら作品に対する尊敬の念から、自分達のブランド名称 屋号 を FRIVOLITE としました。 そもそも、 美しい という価値判断と 優れる という価値判断は別物。 それは、 世の中全体の風潮として、レース編みを オカンアートの代名詞的存在 と捉える人達が多いなか、タティングレース編みは、本来の歴史的な成り立ちから見ても、そのようなサブカルチャーに属するレース編みではない ということです。 しかし、その一方で、巷には、 品位や愛くるしさを兼ね備えた本来のタティングレース編みとは程遠い、似て非なるタティングレース編み作品 オカンアートと揶揄をされても、反論できないタティングレース編み作品 が溢れています。 FRIVOLITE と COFFY とのコラボレーション作品.
tattinglace.com
736719. Nu:N + | タティングレースのお教室
このたび、当ブログ Nu:N は本家ブログ Nu:N. Nu:N the Another Blog. WordPress.com を使って Web サイトを作成する. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
tattinglesson.wordpress.com
736720. Tatting With a Dash Life
Tatting With a Dash Life. Saturday, January 1, 2011. I promise I am still alive. School and home life kind of ate me alive the last few months. I'll be working harder on keeping my blog up to date. I have a few resolutions I would like to share, as this seems the perfect place to keep track of all of them. And there are quite a few. Two new pieces of tatted jewelry (my own pattern or from a book) a month. Finish 25 motif challenge. Finish all UFOs/keep my shuttles empty when not in use. Url=web.archi...
tattinglife.blogspot.com