SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 3 / (992877 - 992931)

992877. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
teachingwithart.com
992878. The TASK Classroom: Teaching with Agile Scrum Kanban
You want me to do what in my classroom? Many software developers use a methodology called Agile, with processes such as Scrum and Kanban, to assist teams of people managing long term projects. Going agile has transformed thousands of workplaces into groups of self-directed teams, more engaged and increasingly more productive. Parts of these ways of working can be modified and incorporated into the k12 classroom. Benefits for Teachers: For k12 use, Teaching with Agile Scrum Kanban (TASK). About A S K.
teachingwithask.com
992879. Teaching with a Smile
Sunday, June 1, 2014. At the end of the year, it's sometimes a struggle to find engaging, meaningful activities to keep your students attentive. Try this. Each year I have my students complete an end of the year teacher report card for me. It's very simple, and the kids enjoy giving me feedback. On an index card, I have my students answer the following three questions:. What did you like about my class? What do you wish we had done this year? What do you think I need to do to become a better teacher?
teachingwithasmile.com
992880. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
teachingwithatouchofhoney.com
992882. Teaching with a Touch of Twang
Saturday, August 8, 2015. Orange Ya Glad It's a Blog Hop. I'm so glad that you were able to join us for the third annual Orange Ya' Glad it's a Blog Hop! If you have hopped with us in the past, some things will be familiar, and some things will be new! Let's get this party started! Last year one of my old teammates and teaching soulmates, Tia, sent a letter home asking families to send in a framed family photo with their child to help decorate her room. Well, I LOVED that idea! They steal/share the idea!
teachingwithatouchoftwang.blogspot.com
992884. TEACHING WITH AUTHOR WEB SITES
TEACHING WITH AUTHOR WEB SITES. Supplementary material for the Corwin book TEACHING WITH AUTHOR WEB SITES, K–8. Professional Development PODCAST "Teaching with Author Websites". Click on an arrow (above or below) to launch podcast! Player may take a few seconds to load. 8220;Literacy and literacy education are evolving together. It's not just what’s in print or what’s on the web, but both together…”. Please click here to DOWNLOAD the Book Flyer. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Professional Development PODCAS...
teachingwithauthorwebsites.blogspot.com
992885. teachingwithblog - home
Skip to main content. Get your brand new Wikispaces Classroom now. And do "back to school" in style. Learning and Teaching with Blogs. 11 advantages of using a blog for teaching. From Frank Calberg Services. Alex - Marine Technology. Http:/ alexmasaomicurrie.blogspot.co.nz/. Students at Unitec - Boat Building. How it is being used by students. Http:/ socialelearning.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/things-that-make-your-day/. Some common blogging platforms. Offered by Google for Free (Google Account needed).
teachingwithblog.wikispaces.com
992887. Teaching with Blonde Ambition
Sunday, July 26, 2015. Organizing Your Classroom Library. This summer is about to come to an end for many of us. Like you, I had many "classroom tasks" that I wanted to complete before the new year started. One thing on my list was to tackle my classroom library. Before now, my books were just randomly placed bookshelves and had no organization to them AT ALL! People who know me well would find this out of character for me. Organization is my middle name! I don't know about you, but I have some books tha...
teachingwithblondeambition.blogspot.com
992889. Teaching Reading with Bob Books
Are You New Here? TRwBB: Set 1 Printable Phonics Lessons. Affiliate Program Sign Up. Welcome to Teaching Reading with Bob Books! If you're new here, start off with our video tour of the site. It's the easiest way to get your bearings and learn how we can help you to easily teach reading using Bob Books. Answering Your Questions: Why Are There Multiple Letters on One Card? Free Reading Lessons for Bob Books Set 2, Book 12. Book 12 is the last book in Bob Books Set 2! Bob Books Set 2, Book 8 is another one...
teachingwithbob.com
992890. Teaching with Borrowed Wisdom
Thursday, June 18, 2015. 2 years ago, I had Coach come in and talk about sports statistics. I didn't do that last year, but I'll have to make it a priority again- -it was fun for everyone and gave a little non-math-class context for what we were doing. After the cpm materials, I'll use the textbook problems, along with analyzing real data. (Last year, we looked at some stats from the students' home countries. In a fourteen-student class, we had 8 nationalities represented! Labels: first day prep. I'm not...
teachingwithborrowedwisdom.blogspot.com
992891. Beth's Teaching Blog
Tuesday, January 17, 2012. History of Video Games. Console Video Game History. Monday, February 14, 2011. Teaching Courtly Love and Chivalry on Valentine's Day! The Code of Chivalry. Thursday, January 13, 2011. Friday, January 7, 2011. The Power of Netflix in the Classroom. I spent the day watching documentaries for use in my classes. Netflix. The two I liked most were National Geographic's China's Lost Girls. National Geographic's China's Lost Girls. QR Codes.in the Classroom? BUT, what if. You were wri...
teachingwithbrg.blogspot.com
992892. Teaching with Calvin and Hobbes: Tracking the Book
Teaching with Calvin and Hobbes: Tracking the Book. This blog archives information from all sources about the rare and collectible textbook Teaching with Calvin and Hobbes. 27 November 2014 - Ranker. A list of humorists, both old and new. Teaching with Calvin and Hobbes, Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer .". Http:/ www.ranker.com/list/famous-humorists/walter-graves. Teaching with Calvin and Hobbes. Thursday, November 27, 2014. Links to this post. 14 April 2014 - Ephemeral Pursuits. Links to this post.
teachingwithcalvinandhobbes.blogspot.com
992893. Teaching With Camtasia Video Tutorials
Teaching With Camtasia Video Tutorials. This blog details my experiences using Camtasia to make video tutorials for students in a K-12 setting, specifically middle school students. These videos are helpful for teaching research and technology skills, especially with projects that have multiple step directions. Monday, March 30, 2009. The Importance of Callouts. Tuesday, March 17, 2009. More Techniques For Shorter Videos. Some recent things I'm doing to keep them as short as possible:. Http:/ sites.go...
teachingwithcamtasia.blogspot.com
992894. Teaching with Care :: Home
Serenity in the Country. Welcome to Teaching with Care. Seminars that serve others to help improve the quality of their work and lives. Teaching with Care provides experiences to broaden self- awareness, authenticity and integrity for all. Each seminar is designed with content and materials to create a thought provoking, reflective inquiry of the subject matter. Sign In to Edit this Site. 2015 Teaching with Care. Built with concrete5 - an open source CMS.
teachingwithcare.net
992896. Teaching with Charlotte Hills
teachingwithcharlotte.blogspot.com
992897. Teaching with Chevron
Wednesday, August 5, 2015. Assess Me Linky - week 2. Hi all . second blog post today, but I've been meaning to do the Assess Me linky from The Tattooed Teacher. For a while now. Well, here it is! I prefer jeans for anything and everything. I would wear them every day to work if I was able to. I am a coffee ADDICT. I think I may need to go to a meeting for it or something. Can anyone point me in the direction of one? Head on over to her blog and participate! How to save YouTube videos to your computer.
teachingwithchevron.blogspot.com
992898. Teaching with Chocolate
I can never get through my day without chocolate! I hope you enjoy all of the ideas and thoughts shared here. Thursday, September 26, 2013. Click here to view this photo book larger. Create your own custom photo books. Click here to view this photo book larger. Are the perfect gift for any occasion. Friday, September 14, 2012. Kindergarten Common Core Standards Workbook is an excellent resource (with updated and adorable graphics). Included are worksheets and activities- so useful! We have implemented th...
teachingwithchocolate.blogspot.com
992899. Teaching With Chromebooks - Home
Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
teachingwithchromebooks.com
992900. Teachingwithclass.com
teachingwithclass.com
992901. teaching with coffee
May 16, 2015. May 16, 2015. I’ve moved…you can find me at www.literacyandlattes.wordpress.com. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll visit the new site! This entry was posted in literacy and lattes. And tagged literacy and lattes. Five for Friday {Graduation Edition}. May 9, 2015. I love linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching. For Five for Friday! I’m a day late this week…but better late than never? Here’s a peek at the week. Our PTO hosted an awesome teacher appreciation week! Have a great week! Tomorr...
teachingwithcoffee.wordpress.com
992902. IIS7
teachingwithcolors.com
992903. IIS7
teachingwithcolours.com
992904. - Welcome to CAPE!
Comics Association of Professionals and Educators. Presentations by our Members. Hosting education tracks at major comics conventions and education conferences, CAPE brings together comics creators and students of the medium. Discussions focus on classroom applications, interdisciplinary scholarship, how-to sessions for local schools, colleges, and libraries, and more. Stay tuned to the website and see the many changes and exciting times ahead. If you have suggestions, contact us.
teachingwithcomics.com
992905. TeachingWithContests.com
Teaching with Contests.com. Your source for educational contests that help you motivate students. Maintained by Teachers like you! Grant Info. List. Smart Tech Foundation Launches $1 Million Competition For Safer Guns. Posted by Prof. Ed Conti on November 7, 2013 in Challenge. 8216;s Innovation Uncensored. Event in San Francisco, he and his colleagues want to entice a wave of inventors and entrepreneurs to help save lives. The carrot: a million dollars. At least. Read more…. Our Store.at Amazon. Science ...
teachingwithcontests.com
992906. Teaching With Crayons and Curls
B2S Building Blocks: Building Relationships. It's week 2 of the Building Blocks of Back to School link up with Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner. And, this week is all about Building Relationships- one of THE most important pieces to have a successful year! I think it's important to build relationships with everyone! In order to build relationships with my students, I do something extremely simple- TALK! One of the very first things I do to build a positive relationship with my parents is have them write me...
teachingwithcrayonsandcurls.com
992907. Welcome To Teaching With Creative Gifts Ministry
teachingwithcreativegiftsministry.org
992908. Teaching With Creativity | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. To your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web. Make some changes to this page. February 17, 2012.
teachingwithcreativity.com
992909. Data in the News
Data in the News is part of TeachingWithData.org, a portal of teaching and learning resources. For infusing quantitative literacy into the social science curriculum in both K-12 and Post-Secondary settings. Here, we highlight current events and news articles and the data they reference. Shifting View on the Treatment of Black Population. Results from Gallup’s 2015 Minority Rights and Relations Poll released Tuesday, August 4 show tha. Iranian Opinion on the Nuclear Deal. Youth, Internet, and Social Media.
teachingwithdata.blogspot.com
992910. umweb: nonesuch
You have reached a University of Michigan. Web server operated by the Information Technology Services. Possible reasons for this are (in no particular order):. You tried to reach a web site hosted by us using an IP address instead of by name. You tried to reach a web site no longer provisioned by us, but where the domain name registration (incorrectly) refers to our servers. You used a web browser (client) that does not properly support Server Name indication in the http request. Or to contact us.
teachingwithdata.com
992911. umweb: nonesuch
You have reached a University of Michigan. Web server operated by the Information Technology Services. Possible reasons for this are (in no particular order):. You tried to reach a web site hosted by us using an IP address instead of by name. You tried to reach a web site no longer provisioned by us, but where the domain name registration (incorrectly) refers to our servers. You used a web browser (client) that does not properly support Server Name indication in the http request. Or to contact us.
teachingwithdata.net
992912. Teaching With Data
Skip to main content. Charts and other visualizations. Extracts for educational use. Data for online analysis. Tools for analysis, visualization, and course development. Events (conferences, webinars, etc.). Data in the News. Shifting View on the Treatment of Black Population. Iranian Opinion on the Nuclear Deal. Youth, Internet, and Social Media. Reestablishing Ties with Cuba. The Washington Post Tracks Police Shootings in 2015. See more on the TwD Blog. Funded by NSF grant DUE-0840642.
teachingwithdata.org
992913. Teaching with Data
Ruminating on effective ways to use data to guide instruction in the classroom and other topics. Common Core State Standards. Response to Instruction and Intervention. Writing to Learn; Writing Across the Curriculum. Data looking for answers. Photo courtesy of www.STinSV.com. CCSS Implementation and the Slow-Moving Train to Assessmentville. A Primer on the Common Assessments – Curriculum Matters – Education Week. Follow Blog via Email. Granted, but…. Ed-Data: Education Data Partnership. Why an RtI Model?
teachingwithdata.wordpress.com
992914. Teaching with Design
Tuesday, March 27, 2012. Group on Twitter has been reading Math Exchanges. By Kassia Omonhundro Wedekind. I took some new photos of our recent work. The Benchmark, MA.1.A.6.1 ( Use mathematical reasoning and beginning understanding of tens and ones, including the use of invented strategies, to solve two-digit addition and subtraction problems. Has lead to some great thinking from the students. Math is taught in the workshop model of Launch (opening), Explore (work period) followed by the Summarize (closi...
teachingwithdesign.blogspot.com
992915. Teaching With Design - Home
What is Design Thinking. The Design Process (in Education). Design Thinking Lesson Plans. Teaching With Design BLOG. A Teacher Resource Site for Design Thinking in Schools! Welcome to Teaching with Design! Welcome to my site, teachingwithdesign.com! I hope you enjoy this resource! Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
teachingwithdesign.com
992916. Server
Welcome to OS X Server. OS X Server makes it easier than ever for the people in your organization to collaborate, communicate, and share information. Configure Macs and iOS devices so they're set up for your organization. Create bots to automate the integration process of building, analyzing, and archiving. Users can collaborate and communicate through their own wiki-powered website. Change your password and customize settings for your account.
teachingwithdocuments.org
992917. Teaching with DS | Teaching with Nintendo DS. Connecting teachers using Nintendo DS to improve problem solving skills.
124; Comments RSS. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 5 other followers. We use DS in the Classroom. Computer games help maths class. Posted on October 31, 2010. COMPUTER games are about to get a lot more common in maths classes at four Liverpool primary schools (NSW). A pilot numeracy program, where students use Nintendo DS game consoles to train their brains, has been extended. Read more here …. 124; Leave a comment.
teachingwithds.wordpress.com
992918. teachingwithedtech | elt, efl, edtech, teaching, learning, sharing ideas
Elt, efl, edtech, teaching, learning, sharing ideas. Follow teachingwithedtech on WordPress.com. Student Presentation Set 3. Student Presentations set 4. Goal Setting With Students. October 1, 2014. Web Based Activity on Common Cold. July 21, 2014. A Webquest Document with fields to fill in by students. June 3, 2014. 3 Tools to Explore This May. May 26, 2014. Scheduling emails to be sent later. May 19, 2014. On Goal Setting With Student…. On Goal Setting With Student…. On Goal Setting With Student….
teachingwithedtech.wordpress.com
992919. Teaching with E.S.T.E.A.M - What is ESTEAM?
Teaching with E.S.T.E.A.M. Concrete Strategies for Positive Behavioral Support. Research on Social-Emotional Learning. Social Skills Instruction Videos. Concrete Teacher Strategy Videos. Social Skills Synthesis Games. Camden Student Leadership Team. Social Skills News Broadcasts. Students with Skills SPOTLIGHT. The contents of ESTEAM are organized into three modules. Aka the misspelling of "esteem" as "EST E. Each of the last three letters standing for one of the three modules). System, but also generate...
teachingwithesteam.com
992920. Teaching with Fables
C Prefixes – Suffixes. D Metaphors – Similes – Idioms. E Daily Oral Vocabulary. C Cause and Effect. D Compare and Contrast. E Fact and Opinion. D Daily Oral Math (DOM). E Mutual Storytelling Technique. C Generic Writing Forms. D Daily Oral Language (DOL). A Reading Skills Practice Tests. B Learning Styles Skills Test. C Higher-Order Thinking Skills Test. Fables: Powerful Teaching Tools. Fables pack teaching power. Use them. Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Tables. Watch your students creative sparks fly!
teachingwithfables.com
992921. Teaching with Facebook
Monday, January 25, 2010. Some Resources We Used in Our Decision. An excellent blog written by Jeff Utecht, had two posts that we found useful. One, Why Facebook is Unblocked at ISB. Was a note that was sent out to the community members offering the reasoning behind opening Facebook, while the other, Make Students Your Fans. Provided an interesting suggestion of making students your fans rather than “friending” them. And A Teacher’s Guide to Using Facebook. Thursday, January 21, 2010. Once the decision w...
teachingwithfacebook.blogspot.com
992922. Teaching with Film - A Resource Book for Teachers of English
To the website for. The resource book for teachers of English as a foreign language. A resource book for. As a foreign language. Are you looking for new ways to motivate. Would you like to bring more film into your classes? Do you want to add something extra to your English lessons, something visual with a bit of magic. Something from which students can learn as well as be entertained? Then the resource book. With over 350 follow-up tasks. You want your students to. Four skills; you want to. 155 x 230 mm.
teachingwithfilm.com
992923. teachingwithfletch | learning to teach
June 10, 2016. June 11, 2016. Keeping our young people, and for that matter ourselves, safe during our online experiences is a serious matter. As with most matters in education is comes down to knowing your students and using this knowledge to design effective learning experiences that build on what they already know. The school where I have completed my P.E. is a Queensland government school and uses the Cybersafety strategies of the 5P’s. Privacy keep your passwords and personal details secure. Queensl...
teachingwithfletch.wordpress.com
992924. teachingwithFlickr - home
Skip to main content. Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever. Try it today. Flickr’s primary purpose is to provide an online space where people can upload. And store their photos and videos. Like many of the social media tools it also offers great potential for teaching. Flickr affords opportunity to teach. Uploading, tagging, organizing, creating networks). Skills (how to appropriately tag images. Comparison/analysis of tags used by other Flickr users). Agree on a group tag.
teachingwithflickr.wikispaces.com
992925. Teaching Music with Freddie the Frog® | Teaching Music Made Easy and Fun!
Kid tested. Teacher approved. Math and ELA/Literacy included. What is the LilyPad? An online community for Music Educators of K-3 Grade Students. Music teachers are busy and often without a support system in their own school. The pool of teachers at the LilyPad is here to help. Using Freddie The Frog transformed my teaching, and he can transform yours. Struggling with Classroom Management? Email or call the hotline. Need to include Common Core State Standards? 8220;I love this site! 8211; Cathie B. 12 Ba...
teachingwithfreddie.com
992926. Teaching Music with Freddie the Frog® | Teaching Music Made Easy and Fun!
Kid tested. Teacher approved. Math and ELA/Literacy included. What is the LilyPad? An online community for Music Educators of K-3 Grade Students. Music teachers are busy and often without a support system in their own school. The pool of teachers at the LilyPad is here to help. Using Freddie The Frog transformed my teaching, and he can transform yours. Struggling with Classroom Management? Email or call the hotline. Need to include Common Core State Standards? 8220;I love this site! 8211; Cathie B. 12 Ba...
teachingwithfreddiethefrog.com
992927. Teaching With Fun
Experiential Workshops for Students in Arts and Sciences. Be the first to find out when we have great sales, or feature workshops! Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Oops An error occurred. We Are Now Booking Workshops for. Spring and Summer 2015. Create your own free website today. Better Websites Made Simple. Create your own free website today.
teachingwithfun.com
992928. Teaching With Funk
Saturday, January 7, 2017. Dear Reader: A New Year. Thinking about that made me realize that in the wonderful field of teaching, we interact with students and parents who may never really know our thoughts and intentions. We are perceived (and sometimes misperceived) by the public. I'm looking forward to sharing. Thank you for coming along this journey. Monday, September 29, 2014. New Experiences, New Lessons. Talking with her, I was able to express some of my concerns and we arrived at an idea. I wo...
teachingwithfunk.blogspot.com
992929. teaching with fun tga
Teaching with fun tga. Friday, 21 March 2014. Grammar can be great fun! Wednesday, 24 April 2013. Since I came across Thinglink. I've tried it with my groups and what I like best is that is so user-friendly. You can prepare an online board quite fast. The first time I used it was to work with vocabulary. I just selected a picture from google and added some links connected with the target vocabulary, later I shared it in edmodo and facebook. Thursday, 18 April 2013. Popplet - a tool with possibilities.
teachingwithfuntga.blogspot.com
992930. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
teachingwithgames.com
992931. Teaching With Giggles
WHeRe FuN aND LeaRNiNG Go HaND iN HaND! Saturday, March 1, 2014. Time to link up for. Woke up this morning with the biggest pimple just below my lip. It had been trying to make an appearance all week. I swear someone came into my room last night while I was knocked out and popped me in my lip! It was HUGE people! Who knew a pimple could do that to you? Saw this on Facebook and just had to share. I'm sure many of you can relate! Unfortunately, I work in a school where this is not always the case.sad!
teachingwithgiggles.blogspot.com