SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 14 / (2428837 - 2428891)

2428837. the chronicles of hilda - Sydney Food & Travel Blog
The chronicles of hilda. SYDNEY FOOD and TRAVEL BLOG. Saying Goodbye to 2016, Starting Afresh in 2017. January 5, 2017. The end of one year and start of a new one always leaves room for reflection and introspection. I’ve had some gentle encouragement to start writing again and it seems my more personal posts on my blog and social media somehow seem to reach something deep inside the people following my online presence. 2016 was a…. Read More ». Hello, It’s Hilda. October 23, 2016. Read More ». I’m ...
thechroniclesofhilda.com
2428838. The Chronicles of Holly
Girl behind the blog. Thursday, 13 August 2015. Has Nars "Sheer Glow" Become My Holy Grail Foundation? One foundation I’ve had my beady eyes on for ages is Nars “Sheer Glow. 8221; Fun fact: this was the first high end foundation I’ve ever purchased. In the past I’d use drug store foundations or my mums supply of high end foundations ( yay for being the same colour! Yay for my mum being cool and letting me use them! And yay that they were quality brands! Chic packaging (I feel classy using this? Longlasti...
thechroniclesofholly.com
2428839. The Chronicles of Home
Monday, March 2, 2015. This has been a long time coming but I've finally pulled the trigger on moving my blog to a more flexible format. I'm sure there will be a big learning curve for me in the beginning but ultimately everything should look tidier, prettier, and easier for you to navigate around. The web address will stay the same but things might be a bit wonky the next couple days. Any comments left after about 2 pm today may go missing. See you back here very soon with a whole new look! Were still s...
thechroniclesofhome.blogspot.com
2428840. The Chronicles of Home -
The Chronicles of Home. August 14, 2015. I’m putting together a new series here, similar to one I did a few months back, but now called “Four Favorites Friday.” Just a fun little collection to start off the weekend and inspire your weekend meals, projects, or shopping! Read More ». The Inspiration Gallery – A Weekly Link Party. August 13, 2015. Thanks for stopping by to check out this week’s Inspiration Gallery. Here’s a look at what Lucy, Taryn, Liz and I have been up to this week on our blogs. It makes...
thechroniclesofhome.com
2428841. The Chronicles of Home | Making home a little more cozy one room at a time
All You Need to Know. The Chronicles of Home. Making home a little more cozy one room at a time. July 27, 2015. Since WordPress makes it a little difficult for anyone to participate in discussionswe have. The blog over to a new site! Come follow us and discuss July’s book! Come follow us on. BLOGGER at CHRONICLES OF HOME! Http:/ chroniclessofhome.blogspot.com. March 30, 2015. This last week Tyler and I have explored the incredible city of New York! After our stop at the Macaron shop, we jetted down Sprin...
thechroniclesofhome.wordpress.com
2428842. www.thechroniclesofhoney.com
This site is under construction. Why am I seeing this page? Are you the owner of this domain? How to replace this page. Try these searches related to www.thechroniclesofhoney.com:. Honey Baked Ham CO. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey. Honey Baked Ham Store.
thechroniclesofhoney.com
2428843. Home - The Chronicles Of Hope
SIGN UP FOR FREE PUBLICATIONS. The Chronicles Of Hope. Get to know Frank. 8220;Frank Noon is a visionary working-class genius politician who knows how to fix society’s problems and form a culture based around notions of kindness, science and reason rather than greed, power and elitist ideology”. The absorbing new series of books from Robert Breeze will take you on a thought-provoking, heartwarming journey of humour and hope for humanity. Built using Wordpress by Dan Price.
thechroniclesofhope.com
2428844. Blog de TheChroniclesOfHopeBlack - -x-...Fiction du monde de HopeBlack...-x- - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. X-Fiction du monde de HopeBlack.-x-. 8226; R E S U M E ○ and • S Y N O P S I S ○. Bιєиνєиυє ∂αиѕ ℓєυя мσи∂є ραяαℓℓєℓє. 272;є ѕ'υиιя ρσυя ѕαυνєя ℓєυя υиινєяѕ. -X. Mise à jour :. Tides Of Time (Design Your Universe). Abonne-toi à mon blog! 9830;♥- W. 9830;♥- W. Le, aux p. Né de leur t. Nt, elle se r. Ésolut ; ell. E ne devait a. Les, ni les p. S son rôle e. Ard que le t. Ère, ayant su. S errant en s. On âme et qu. E, puis, dévo. Uée à son sa. On de vie qu.
thechroniclesofhopeblack.skyrock.com
2428845. The Chronicles of India(ns)
The Chronicles of India(ns). Thursday, March 31, 2011. I just realized something. I have been expecting perfection out of myself to make everyone in my life happy. And when I fail, I beat myself up over it. And nobody ends up happy. I have been struggling with some PPD and PPA (anxiety). Why am I setting myself up for failure? This is not helping my depression or anxiety. Why do I expect SO much more of myself than anyone else in my life expects of me? I need grace. I need to give myself grace. If, for w...
thechroniclesofindia.blogspot.com
2428846. The Chronicles of Infertility
The Chronicles of Infertility. Welcome to My Story. I hope this can be a place of sharing and healing. I want to share my struggles and surprises on this journey. I want to help you find healing like I did by relying on my faith and pursuing my dream of writing a children's book. Maddy and Scooter: Unlikely Friends. Is not only my book, but an action response to my grief. I hope you can give birth to your dream. Thursday, July 18, 2013. Wellit's been a year! And what a year it has been! God makes familie...
thechroniclesofinfertility.blogspot.com
2428847. The Chronicles of Ireland | Gusanita on the loose in Belfast
The Chronicles of Ireland. Gusanita on the loose in Belfast. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. All Stories are Love Stories. The Island, the Girl and the Voyage. January 6, 2013. Yesterday I went with Liz, Aidan and two of their friends, a lovely couple from Brighton, Sofia and Stefan (I think the spelling was different, but can’t remember! Summer Holiday with the Belfast Friendship Club, day 2. October 10, 2012. Summer Holiday with the Belfast Friendship Club, day 1. October 10, 2012.
thechroniclesofireland.wordpress.com
2428848. The Chronicles of Isis....
thechroniclesofisis.blogspot.com
2428849. The Chronicles of Islam
Wednesday, August 8, 2012. Saudi Clerics: 'Vigorous Move-ment is a Threat to the Health and Honor of the Virgin Girl'. Saudi Arabia's female Olympians face cold return home. Far from revered, the Kingdom’s first female athletes are ignored or insulted at home. Wodjan Ali Seraj Abdulrahim Shahrkhani returns to Saudi Arabia. Still, Saudi Arabia’s reversal to allow women to compete in the Olympics reveals a fundamental truth: the Kingdom recognizes its restrictions are increasingly difficult to defend...
thechroniclesofislam.blogspot.com
2428852. The Chronicles of Isos
The Chronicles of Isos.
thechroniclesofisos.com
2428854. The Chronicles of Jack and Jill
The Chronicles of Jack and Jill. A record of the musings of a stay at home wife and educating mother of three. Saturday, May 24, 2014. We heard about Geocashing years ago, but never seemed to get it together to try it- until today! There was nothing on the calendar, so while enjoying a little. We veered off the main path and took a smaller, single file trail in the forest. It was quite twisty, and we were probably wandering around on this -too narrow- trail for about half an hour before we found our ...
thechroniclesofjackandjill.blogspot.com
2428855. The Chronicles of JD | Cyber life by JD
The Chronicles of JD. Cyber life by JD. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Chronicles of JD. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Chronicles of JD”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thechroniclesofjd.wordpress.com
2428856. J.D. Thompson – The Chronicles of a Caffeinated Author & Book Blogger
The Chronicles of a Caffeinated Author and Book Blogger. Guest Post – Author Andrew Joyce. May 26, 2016. May 26, 2016. My name is Andrew Joyce and I write books for a living. J.D. has been kind enough to allow me a little space on her blog to promote my new novel. RESOLUTION: Huck Finn’s Greatest Adventure. I think it’s a good book, but what do I know? They came out of the darkness. There were at least thirty of ’em, and they were all armed to the teeth. But they didn’t scare me, no sir! I stood up to th...
thechroniclesofjen.wordpress.com
2428857. The Chronicles of Jenna Bug
The Chronicles of Jenna Bug. Sunday, June 17, 2012. The Greatest Dad ever! Many will say I have the greatest Dad ever. But none will be truer said than my Dad. I will tell you why. Can you claim that your Dad rescued you from Sasquatch? Well at least that's what he would tell us when we were growing up. Did your dad make up crazy games like, Guess how much money is in my hat and I'll give it to you? See how far the tape measure would go out before it would break? The Chronicles of Jenna Bug. 1st intervie...
thechroniclesofjennabug.blogspot.com
2428858. the chronicles of jessica | the beautiful mess…they left behind
The chronicles of jessica. The beautiful mess…they left behind. Surrender and Take Heart. July 27, 2014. Originally posted on Journey to Baby Bear. A week ago today, I did something for the first time with my whole heart. A week ago, my husband took my hand during the church service to comfort me because I couldn’t stop the tears from falling. A week ago, friends laid their hands upon my shoulder joining us in prayer for our journey. Welcome to a new world. January 26, 2014. January 27, 2014. Of course I...
thechroniclesofjessica.wordpress.com
2428859. The Chronicles of J & G
The Chronicles of J and G. Saturday, December 12, 2009. Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." Robert Frost. Tuesday, June 16, 2009. Well, for Grant and I, it has been an interesting year in many ways but especially physically. In so many ways it has taken us out of our comfort zone and made us rely even more on God, which has been truly rewarding. I was definitely laughing through the pain. (:. Tuesday, June 2, 2009. 5 You are constan...
thechroniclesofjg.blogspot.com
2428860. The Chronicles of John Hutch
The Chronicles of John Hutch. This is my patch - my thought house. Tuesday, 15 November 2011. Vlog 109 - Autumn Update. Links to this post. Saturday, 12 November 2011. When you doing Dr who fan films and the director has a different idea from you of how you should portray an emotion like saying the fear on your face should be more one of surprise and confusion instead of outright horror do you find it annoying? Links to this post. What makes you choose which Doctor Who fan projects to star in? Sunday, 24...
thechroniclesofjohnhutch.blogspot.com
2428861. The Chronicles of Josue
The Chronicles of Josue. And Andres and maybe some other people). Posted at 9:51 PM. You have to do your best ALL the time, because you might NOT get that next time. You need to understand that you CAN do it the first time because you are NOT alone. Once you get that in your weak mind, you wont be weak anymore. You become strengthened. Posted at 2:23 AM. Well I wasnt really gone. just. sleeping. As I worked I came up with another concept for a lil "flex your muscles" short. (AKA flex short). Hold your ap...
thechroniclesofjosue.blogspot.com
2428862. Julia: Her Days Her Life
Julia: Her Days Her Life. This funny little thing called life. Friday, November 03, 2006. This past September Ryan and I went to Tofino with Ryan's best friend Evan and his girlfriend Amy from Edmonton. To get ready for this surfing adventure Ryan decided to grow a pimpstash.oh daddy ya it was just that good. Here's the proof. Here's a pic of me too! Sorry folks no stash included. Posted by pinkjules @ 12:43 PM. Friday, September 22, 2006. Looking Back Looking Ahead. In brief, summer took Ryan and I on t...
thechroniclesofjules.blogspot.com
2428863. The Chronicles of Julz
The Chronicles of Julz. Monday, May 29, 2006. Here are some links to blogs that are of interest to me and many others. Check them out and be dazzled with science. Http:/ bobsworldofcricket.blogspot.com. Http:/ andrewhough.blogspot.com. Posted by Julz at 10:01 AM. Now this section is going to have a lot of pictures but they're much more interesting than my crappy depictions. To be honest i'm just gonna shove some photos in here and tell you who they are. Is that kool? Of course it is you love photos.
thechroniclesofjulz.blogspot.com
2428864. do not merely exist
Do not merely exist. 20 PNW ski dream explore this is how i show my love. Rarr; 19 Jul 15 at 12 am. Rarr; 18 Jul 15 at 12 pm. Rarr; 17 May 15 at 10 pm. By Adrian L Photography. Rarr; 17 May 15 at 10 pm. Rarr; 15 May 15 at 11 pm. December 2013, Connecticut. Rarr; 15 May 15 at 11 pm. Rarr; 15 May 15 at 11 pm. Rarr; 15 May 15 at 11 pm. Rarr; 15 May 15 at 1 am. Rarr; 21 Apr 15 at 2 am. Rarr; 03 Apr 15 at 9 pm. Rarr; 01 Apr 15 at 2 am. Rarr; 30 Mar 15 at 12 am. Rarr; 28 Mar 15 at 4 am. Rarr; 27 Mar 15 at 6 pm.
thechroniclesofkara.tumblr.com
2428865. The Chronicles of Kat St John
Sunday, March 8, 2009. VBlog 1: The Chronicles of Kat St John. Wednesday, February 18, 2009. A fan emailed this to me :). Kat St John - Disrespectful. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Soulful voice, funky style, and edgy lyrics; Kat St John has managed to capture the essence of transcending and fusing genres. View my complete profile. Where you Can Find Me:. VBlog 1: The Chronicles of Kat St John.
thechroniclesofkatstjohn.blogspot.com
2428866. The chronicles of kev -
Thanks to OverBlog Reader, follow this blog and don't miss any of its best posts! The chronicles of kev. Hitler reacts to Usain Bolt's 100m World Record. There are so many of these on the net but because Usain Bolt is my prodige I thought I would add this vidoe of Hitler going crazy over his 100m World Record. *The chronicles of Kev does not condone the negativity and racist outbursts in this video* . When the Un-educated copywrite ads. Is Michael Jackson still alive? Pee running down my leg. For those o...
thechroniclesofkev.over-blog.com
2428867. The Chronicles of Kindergarten
The Chronicles of Kindergarten. Sunday, September 18, 2011. What I've learned about myself this week. Due to my surgery, and various other things that are happening in my life, I've decided to briefly do something different with this blog today. I'll go back (and catch you all up) on the crazy, wonderful, Zachary filled kindergarten antics next week. But, for now - here are a few things I've learned about myself this week. 1) I have a serious addiction to facebook and need a real live life desperately.
thechroniclesofkindergarten.blogspot.com
2428868. The Chronicles of KITT
The Chronicles of KITT. Documenting the conversion of a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am into the coolest car ever on television. Friday, July 17, 2009. Well, that went quick! Today marks one year since I purchased my 1982 Trans Am. Progress has been next to nothing since we sold our house and I had to put the car in storage until our new house is completed. That was February 2009. In the next few months, expect more postings as the project is restarted! Thursday, February 5, 2009. Thursday, January 1, 2009. Hey ev...
thechroniclesofkitt.blogspot.com
2428869. The Chronicles of Kris
The Chronicles of Kris. Saturday, August 20, 2011. The ‘Brother’s Keeper’ Chronicles of Kris – 08.17.11. August has been a great time of preparation. No matter how far my college graduation date drifts away, September will always be 'back to school' time, another reminder to get things right in the Fall 2011-Spring 2012 academic calendar year. I didn't have a summer break but I have gotten time to uncover more of my deeper goals as it pertains to life. So that's been it. Do I have it in me to start anew?
thechroniclesofkris.blogspot.com
2428870. The Chronicles Of Lameness
Saturday, April 07, 2007. So this is kinda old but still relevant. I just havent been blogging for a long time now. Certain people are advancing their status and or positions at work. And they deserve it. But when hearing about it I got kinda jealous and frustrated. Lame! What is super lame is that I assume or think I have the opportunity potential to move up at work (maybe I'm wrong though? But it does affect me, or did. What is my problem? Is that competitiveness or something? Monday, January 15, 2007.
thechroniclesoflameness.blogspot.com
2428872. The Chronicles of Lampedusa. 2013.
The Chronicles of Lampedusa. 2013. TO6411 an ex-migrant boat sails through six countries from Lampedusa to London in 2013. Saturday, 9 May 2015. Monday, 15 July 2013. World Refugee Day - June 20th 2013. I recorded the conversations I had with The Mayor, The Preist and The Commander of the Coast Guard among others. Mainly because I knew I would be writing about this one day it was good reference material because what they had to say was absurd at times. I listen to these and wander why? A bit like when yo...
thechroniclesoflampedusa.blogspot.com
2428873. Leah
Wednesday, 24 August 2011. Well, it's over! We have had an up and down relationship and today is the day I say goodbye. Blogger just isn't for me. I tried to convert from Tumblr but I feel Tumblr is more my style. Wee snippets of my life here and there whereas I feel Blogger is very formal and most bloggers have a "theme". I will stick around to read blogs but I won't be posting anything after this. So, you will now find me here! Labels: no more blogger. Friday, 29 July 2011. And it was these beauties.
thechroniclesofleah.blogspot.com
2428874. The Chronicles of Lerr
The Chronicles of Lerr. Sunday, May 22, 2011. Some twenty-two years I faithfully served Idoana enduring peril, poverty, and pestilence in his keep. I dare not describe all the events that transpired all those years, or how I came to this point I find myself at now. The tales of deception, trickery, and betrayal dealt to me widdling me away like a sharp knife stripping away the bark from a young tree’s limb. Alone and estranged from my kinsmen and all that I knew I wandered the land. He is a keeper of boo...
thechroniclesoflerr.blogspot.com
2428875. | My journey as a twentysomething
A little about me. My journey as a twentysomething. The First Day of #NewGannett. July 1, 2015. July 1, 2015. Feel jazzed about “new” Gannett yet? Monday marked the official company spin, and the first day of the respective new companies. As mentioned in my previous post. I will be staying in #NewGannett. And yes, they did make a hashtag for it. All references to Des Moines are highlighted. They even did a special shout out for the virtual farm. ImThere. There were sliders, fish tacos, chicken empana...
thechroniclesoflexi.wordpress.com
2428876. A CATASTROPHIC LIFE OF LIANA!!!
A CATASTROPHIC LIFE OF LIANA! This is my blog, something that I can say what I can say without everybody saying what they wanna say.cus I can say what I wanna Say! Saturday, 14 September 2013. Nak cakap laa pasaipa yg special sgt ngan tarikh berkenaan? Special sbb BIRTHDAY someone lah khenn! Actually, It's my Boyfriend's Birthday! Becus he's a BOY. That's why laa. Kalau girl, opekos laa GIRLfriend khen? Haha, Lame joke, Sila tampar saya lelaju! My BF His name is.(drumroll! Muhammad Syafiq bin Norhadi.
thechroniclesofliana.blogspot.com
2428877. The Chronicles of Liberty
The Chronicles of Liberty. Faith of Our Fathers. When Mother Reads Aloud. When Mother reads aloud the past. Seems real as every day;. I hear the tramp of armies vast,. I see the spears and lances cast,. I join the trilling fray;. Brave knights and ladies fair and proud. I meet when Mother reads aloud. When Mother reads aloud, far lands. Seem very near and true;. I cross the desert's gleaming sands,. Or hunt the jungle's prowling bands,. Or sail the ocean blue. I scale, when Mother reads aloud. You will f...
thechroniclesofliberty.blogspot.com
2428879. the chroniclesof life and death | Welcome to The chronicles of life and death. A blog about people i meet, the art i see, the music i love. the shows i go to, The life I am Living
The chroniclesof life and death. Welcome to The chronicles of life and death. A blog about people i meet, the art i see, the music i love. the shows i go to, The life I am Living. Eller är det helt enkelt enbart för att bevisa för mig själv att jag tappat bort kraften att lyckas? Hela tiden är det att försöka nå upp och bli bäst på något, varför kan det inte räcka med att bara vara bra? Vad är min identitet? Vart ligger mitt intresse? Och hur ska jag lära mig att jag faktiskt duger som jag är? When you w...
thechroniclesoflifeanddeathvol1.wordpress.com
2428880. The Chronicles of Lina
The Chronicles of Lina. Chronicling the life of Lina;a medical sciences graduate on the path of discovery. Saturday, May 8, 2010. Oh How I Miss France. Le Marché, Brittany France]. La place de la Concorde in forefront, L'Arc de Triomphe and La Défence in background]. It was this time last year when my heart was FILLED to the brim with excitement. Not only was I getting set to graduate, I was heading off to New York City for a 4 day adventure with my beautiful. Where is that excitement this year? When the...
thechroniclesoflina.blogspot.com
2428881. the Chronicles of Living | The Uncensored records of my life as a Family member, Friend, Christian missionary, and an imperfect being.
The Chronicles of Living. The Uncensored records of my life as a Family member, Friend, Christian missionary, and an imperfect being. What’s this all about? July 23, 2015. 86 days left…. Today I learned the worst thing while running with a dog is a decomposing deer thrown in the ditch on your route. And more terrible…are 2 decomposing deer in a ditch a long your route! I had to almost. Choke Nyla with her collar to keep her from exploring them. Thank you DOH. Job well done. 86 days left…. July 20, 2015.
thechroniclesofliving.wordpress.com
2428882. The Chronicles of Lola | Born And Brainwashed By Outlaws In A Dusty Valley
Nov 1, 2012. As far back as I can remember, I’ve had an uncontrollable attraction for mischief and controversy. My mother says as a child I would purposely mind-f* k others, asking questions and making comments powerful enough to shift the entire rooms’ attention my way. It wasn’t very hard to get people to do what I wanted. I thrived on it, and practiced often. Nov 1, 2012.
thechroniclesoflola.com
2428883. default.secureserver.net
thechroniclesoflori.com
2428884. The Chronicles of Mac Boy
The Chronicles of Mac Boy. Wednesday, April 25, 2007. Are we doing enough? I was very pleased with what I found and would recommend it to any teacher. I found this podcast through iTunes. They have done a great job of assembling a wide variety of topics. It is a great resource for teachers. Monday, April 23, 2007. All This Information And No Time To Share It. How many of you out there are full time classroom teachers and part time TC's? Using iTunes To Get Your Podcast Fix. Sunday, April 22, 2007. Too st...
thechroniclesofmacboy.blogspot.com
2428885. Home
thechroniclesofmaia.com
2428887. The Chronicles of Malachai. The Book Saga by Daniel Sweetnam
The Chronicles of Malachai. The Book Saga by Daniel Sweetnam. A discussion about the Spiritual War raging on around us, as illustrated through the life of Malachai, in the five part Book Series by Daniel Sweetnam. Beginning with the first of the series, "The Gift", and the soon to be released second book, "The Purpose", Malachai encounters the spirit war between angels and demons, and discovers what God's purpose for him truly is. Tuesday, May 27, 2014. After I began writing . Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
thechroniclesofmalachai.blogspot.com
2428888. The Chronicles of Mallory - Blog
The Chronicles of Mallory. Heaven Can Be Now. Heaven is all around us. With the hustle and bustle, chaotic mess that is life, we easily forget that Heaven is all around us. With all the evil in our world, physically and naturally, it can cloud our memory that God is entirely good and with us through it all. Genocide, war, poverty, hunger, hurricanes, rape, disease, etc. Oh how easy it can be to look at those tragedies and ask, "how can Heaven be all around us if there's all this evil? We can’t dwel...
thechroniclesofmallory.com
2428889. thechroniclesofmama
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. July 18, 2016. July 18, 2016. This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. Blog at WordPress.com.
thechroniclesofmama.wordpress.com
2428890. The Chronicles of Mammaude aka Amma
The Chronicles of Mammaude aka Amma. Monday, December 17, 2007. OK so I'm a Blog Slacker. Once a year whether I need to or not! Check out the pictures below. trees look the same as last year, Sadie-Lady looks the same as last year, my family pretty much looks the same as last year. so, there ya go. my blog is now officially updated! Tuesday, January 16, 2007. Only 45 days. Royal Caribbean. Cozumel and Costa Maya. Bon Voyage! Tuesday, January 09, 2007. At Uncle Susie's house &. Picture of Grammy and Papa.
thechroniclesofmammaude.blogspot.com
2428891. TheChroniclesofMan - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Until Jun 26, 2017. Founded 6 Months ago. Jun 25, 2016. Welcome to Chronicles of Man. Atom's Cry Chapter Nine. Kozane do-class Heavy Cruiser.
thechroniclesofman.deviantart.com