SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 46 / (3642876 - 3642931)

3642876. The Year of Italy – Love and Life in my Adopted Country
The Year of Italy. Love and Life in my Adopted Country. January 10, 2017. January 12, 2017. I’ve finally recovered from the great big Italian family New Years dinner. I honestly think I ate my entire 2017 intake of food in one sitting! Now it’s back to reality (and work 😱). Well, I didn’t quite manage to move to Italy this year. But I got pretty close. I was lucky enough to…… Continue reading 2017 Buon Anno. December 20, 2016. December 20, 2016. You know what I’ve missed the most today? December 5, 2016.
theyearofitaly.com
3642877. The Year of The Jay | A '365' Photography Project
The Year of The Jay. A '365' Photography Project. What’s it all about? Originally uploaded by Pictures By Jay. I’m doing No-Shave-November (AKA – Look like a wildman month) in order to raise money for ‘Help for Heroes’, a charity in the UK. To show my progress I’m gonna be shooting a month of ‘selfies’ – November will be 30 self-protraits. Please, if you have ANYTHING you would like to donate to this awesome charity then go hit up my justgiving page. Thanks! Focal Length 35 mm. Focal Length 35 mm. I&#821...
theyearofjay.wordpress.com
3642878. The Year of Joe
Well, How Can I Forget You, Girl. When there is always something there to remind me? Sorry, this was the best I could come up with if you wanted to sing along. The actual video on YouTube. Is un-embeddable, although after watching it, I can see why.). But really, how am I gonna forget this girl? Seriously, EVERYTHING reminds me of her. And it's the great, happy reasons-why-I-love-her memories ('cuz to be honest, I have no bad memories of her/us.) Here's how my day went:. And second, the concert is of two...
theyearofjoe.blogspot.com
3642879. The Year Of Jubilo
Written with scrupulous respect for historical accuracy, The Year of Jubilo brilliantly evokes a time of sorrow and defeat, of anarchy and violence, and also of hope and rebuilding. Was born in Meridian, Mississippi, and served for eleven years as curator of Rowan Oak, the William Faulkner homestead and museum in Oxford, Mississippi. His first novel, The Black Flower. Was published in the summer of 2006. In Association with Billy K. Campbell's MAD DOG PICTURES.
theyearofjubilo.com
3642880. The YEAR of Kelly
The YEAR of Kelly. 2009 is going to be an exciting year. I can't tell you what all is in store, but I have a feeling that it's going to be the best one yet. To give you a little history and perspective I've added some pieces of 2008 to the story.however, the BEST is yet to come! Sunday, March 7, 2010. A few of the best pics we got in Chicago! Sunday, December 27, 2009. Tuesday, November 24, 2009. We had an amazing time in Barbados back in October. I wish I could go back now for a few peaceful moments.
theyearofkelly.blogspot.com
3642881. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theyearofl.wordpress.com
3642882. The Year of Led Zeppelin
The Year of Led Zeppelin. A (completed) quest to listen to every Led Zeppelin concert in a year. Tuesday, August 4, 2015. Attention UK Zeppelin Fans! Jimmy Page fan offers bottle of Four Roses bourbon, January, 1975 ©Michael Brennan. Will feature a new photo exhibit entitled Led Zeppelin from the Beginning. Starting this August at their Proud Chelsea. Led Zeppelin from the Beginning. And former Yardbirds member Chris Dreja. Led Zeppelin from the Beginning. Will run from August 21 – October 4, 2015. In Th...
theyearofledzeppelin.com
3642885. The Year of Less
Friday, November 9, 2012. An Unfortunate Announcement Concerning The Year of Less blog. We had no idea when we started this year of less how much it would change our hearts and bless our growing family. More than ever we are committed to downsizing our lives, to be content with less, to give more, and to make greener choices, not just for the sake of the planet, but for the sake of it's people. Our commitment to a simpler life is still going to be reflected in the blog posts on my other blog. Many of you...
theyearofless.blogspot.com
3642888. theyearofless.com - This website is for sale! - theyearofless Resources and Information.
The owner of theyearofless.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 1000 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theyearofless.com
3642889. The Year of Letters
The Year of Letters. The Year of Letters. The Year of Letters. Day 88 – Hey Hey Postcard Thursday! Today’s Postcard Thursday card is headed to a Postcrossing member in Germany! Also, it’s borderline impossible for me to take decent pictures at my desk. Weird. In other news… I got two hamsters! These are my two female Djungarian hamsters that I adopted today! They’re super friendly and adorable! So now I have friends to keep me company! February 6, 2015. Day 87 – Dramarama and a Thank You! This card went ...
theyearofletters.wordpress.com
3642890. The Year Of Life
Wednesday, 19 March 2014. Let's Be Friends Blog Hop Is Now Live! Come and Link Up! Welcome to the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop! A blog hop is a set time frame for current or aspiring bloggers to find new blogs and quality content. It is a great way to make new friends and find inspiration! It is also a fabulous way to promote your own blog and posts. What a day to celebrate! This is the 57th week of the Let's Be Friends blog hop! Join us every Tuesday at 7am (MST). This blog hop focuses on content. Some of ...
theyearoflife.blogspot.com
3642891. Domain Name Registration at Joker.com, Easy to use Control Panel and Reseller API Interface
The Domain THEYEAROFLIVING.COM. Was Successfully Registered with Joker.com. To administer the domain, configure your email addresses and URL forwarding,. Or register more domains, please go to joker.com. Your Joker.com Team.
theyearofliving.com
3642892. The Year of Living Apart
The Year of Living Apart. Wednesday, September 10, 2014. This flood better not delay me. So there was this flood a few days ago just north of Vegas. Apparently it wiped out a good chunk of the I-15 highway, the very same highway I must drive as I head north to get my family in just a few short weeks. Here is a pictures for your viewing pleasure. Here is how I feel about this:. Yes, this is not a picture of me, and yes it is my general feeling and what I need to be doing right now! It isn't over yet; we s...
theyearoflivingapart.blogspot.com
3642893. The Year of Living Englishly | Coming Home to Cows, Cryptic Crosswords, and a Cambridge Don . . . and back in Boston
About The Year of Living Englishly. UK Border Control: We arrive in, and almost get thrown out of, England. Why We Love the Queen. 8216;Ow’s tha muther f’ soap? US vs UK: How the British “do” rude. My great-grandfather John Bent Wallis’s painting, in 1901 and now. The flotilla of “little boats,” Dunkirk, 1940. On this very spot near King’s College Chapel, my dad and I, 40 years apart . . . How to Build a Stone Wall. Who will farm the farms? US vs UK: What each country does best. Harlan Coben and me.
theyearoflivingenglishly.wordpress.com
3642894. The Year of Living Extraordinarily | A promise for the year; to take my simple everyday life and live it extraordinarily!
The Year of Living Extraordinarily. Living Extraordinarily Personal Packages. The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later. If you could live every day in a Spirited, Luscious, Vital, Tantalising Way, then imagine how Extraordinary your Life would be…. All around you is the Key. It surrounds you every moment. It surrounds you now…. You don’t have to look far or spend lots of money to find the answers to:. And Uneventful Daily Routine with New Passions that add Spark! There’s a Ne...
theyearoflivingextraordinarily.com
3642895. The Year of Living Fabulously
The Year of Living Fabulously. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. -Coco Chanel. Saturday, July 23, 2011. I haven't posted on this blog for a while. In fact I've created a new one called Making 50 Fabulous. Please check it out. I'm posting daily. Hope you like it and feel free to follow and leave your blog info so I can check yours out, too. Be fabulous! Links to this post. Tuesday, February 15, 2011. You got your Bile Beans in my Obesity Soap! I found this ad here. Links to this post.
theyearoflivingfabulously.blogspot.com
3642896. the Year of Living Fabulously | Looking, Feeling, & Living your Best…as cheaply as possible
The Year of Living Fabulously. Looking, Feeling, and Living your Best…as cheaply as possible. Beauty, Fashion, & Fitness. Fabulous Food & Recipes. Out on the Town. Shopping and Fabulous Finds. What is this Blog? When in Doubt, Paint it! A Quickie Paint Pick-Me-Up and Rearrange for the Front Porch. June 28, 2015. To blend them in with the other porch furniture and trim. TIP: How do you make a bunch of stuff that really doesn’t go together work? Paint them all the same color! Here are the BEFORE Pics:.
theyearoflivingfabulously.com
3642897. The Year of Living Faithfully
The Year of Living Faithfully. Welcome to the online faith journey of one man and his desire to live in relationship with God. Monday, January 19, 2009. When is the right time? Awesome", "Great", or other exclamations of affirmation, probably because we were the only former pastoral family in attendance. One of my strenghts (faults? Is that I make decisions quickly. Most. Most of the following questions are rhetorical. Now that I am on the second year of living faithfully, the question becomes "When?
theyearoflivingfaithfully.blogspot.com
3642898. The year of living fearlessly
The year of living fearlessly. Saturday, August 20, 2011. We Have a Website. For information on all things Year of Living Fearlessly. Related, check out our new website. Here, you'll find information on the book, tons of photos, a video link, and pretty much everything else you could ever possibly want to know about My Year of Living Fearlessly. Links to this post. Saturday, July 16, 2011. In case you prefer Amazon, here's the link:. Links to this post. Saturday, June 25, 2011. Well, it's finally here!
theyearoflivingfearlessly.blogspot.com
3642899. The Year of Living Healthfully
Thursday, May 7, 2015. Living fully ever after. Sorry about that. Too busy growing other things lately. I've launched a new side to my coaching business: Living Fully Ever After. And read my post of a letter to my newly divorced self. Tuesday, November 11, 2014. The year of living slothfully. I blame my Chromecast. It has been an adventure, exploring all the cool crap it can do. I also blame the weather. Clouds make me sleepy. But mostly, I blame a big, gigantic dream swirling around in my head. Food: No...
theyearoflivinghealthfully.blogspot.com
3642900. The Year of Living Healthy
The Year of Living Healthy. Sunday, May 9, 2010. One half doesn't match the appearance of the other half. The edges are ragged, notched, or blurred. The color (pigmentation) is not uniform. Shades of tan, brown, and black are present. Dashes of red, white, and blue add to a mottled appearance. The size of the mole is greater than 1/4 inch (6 mm), about the size of a pencil eraser. Any growth of a mole should be evaluated. Evolution (not shown in the picture). Sunday, May 2, 2010. But one has to look at t...
theyearoflivinghealthy.blogspot.com
3642901. The Year of Living Humorously
theyearoflivinghumorously.com
3642902. | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Skip to primary content. Direct loan lenders nc. Skip to secondary content. December 13, 2011. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Proudly powered by WordPress.
theyearoflivingindulgently.com
3642903. The Year of Living Intentionally
The Year of Living Intentionally. Sunday, September 19, 2010. Sunday, September 19. It has been a month and a half since I last posted a blog. Lots has happened during this time. Completed a major project with a client. Still doing some follow-up work there, but it is less and less. Another client came on board. All in all, things are moving. Monday, August 9, 2010. The Discipline of Action. That has been my pattern, always getting ready to do something different but not really doing it fully. I see now ...
theyearoflivingintentionally.blogspot.com
3642904. The Year Of Living Joyously
The Year Of Living Joyously. I quit my job so you don't have to. A year long experiment, testing the Law Of Attraction/Art Of Allowing philosophy. Does it really work? Tuesday, May 22, 2012. DANCE LIKE A MONKEY PLEASE. So I haven't posted in many months. Why you ask? Did I give up on my year of living blah, blah, blah? Money came in the most unexpected mind boggling ways. WE DON'T HAVE JOBS! I needed to repeat that, sorry. But I'm floored when I think about it. I won't say I don't know how it hap...Butt ...
theyearoflivingjoyously.blogspot.com
3642905. theyearoflivingmeaningfully | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. The year is up! April 6, 2012. I can’t believe it! I logged on today to return to blogging after a little March hiatus. Busy with finishing my Guidance Part One, attending to a very special someone’s Baby Shower, and keeping my career organized, I left the blog to it’s own devices. I realized today when I checked the calendar that “the year of living meaningfully” is up and the “the year of living vapidly” is on! Go with your gut sister…. March 1, 2012. Dharma would have ...
theyearoflivingmeaningfully.wordpress.com
3642906. The Year of Living Positively
4 years ago by Eric2011. We are launching shortly. Please check back with us. We are launching shortly. Please check back with…. We are launching shortly. Please check back with…. We are launching shortly. Please check back with….
theyearoflivingpositively.com
3642907. SuperstarProfessor.com - College humour, tips, and resources for higher education professionals.
College humour, tips, and resources for higher education professionals. Summer vacation, so back in September with new posts and videos. Thanks for visiting this year. Over 75,000 views! July 14, 2015. Chalk Stick Cartoon ‘Graduation Day’! June 15, 2015. Tagged With: college humour. 8216;HIGHUR Education’ cartoon by Phil Jones: ‘Nada on Big Data’! May 26, 2015. Tagged With: Big Data. Top 10 (or so) reasons why Professors should sign up for yoga classes at the college. April 7, 2015. 8211; You can learn h...
theyearoflivingsabbatically.com
3642908. The Year of Living Shamelessly
The Year of Living Shamelessly. Political Lowlights of 2010. 2010: A YEAR TO FORGET. BUT FIRST LET’S REMEMBER IT. THE YEAR OF LIVING SHAMELESSLY is a collection of the hypocrisy, bigotry, cowardice, idiocy and just plain lunacy that have defined this political year. It’s a museum of bad behavior curating the worst moments of 2010, with the e-book format allowing readers to click through to the Internet and go deeper into any story. If you’re a fan of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and. The New York Observer.
theyearoflivingshamelessly.com
3642909. The Year of Living Simply | Service in the Music City
The Year of Living Simply. Service in the Music City. A Question of Animal Instinct. May 5, 2015. Now sometimes when you’re in an interview, the interviewer will ask you something flat out random just to gauge your creativity and ability to think on your feet. So after our mock interviews today, I asked the group as a whole to go around and answer, What animal do you think best describes you? The answers made me smile, made me laugh out loud, and certainly made me think. October 25, 2014. October 25, 2014.
theyearoflivingsimply.wordpress.com
3642910. the year of LIVING UNOFFICIALLY - 365 days of celebration
365 days of celebration. Happy New Year.or Life Since The Year of Living Unofficially.or F*%$ the Mayans. In case you can’t tell, that last title option was Chris’s choice. It’s proof that my husband doesn’t need a daily celebration to unleash his creative side and profane vocabulary. Not that I’m complainingas many of you might know by now, his creativity and even his crassness (sigh) are among the many things I love about him. So what have we been up to during that time? 3 comments - View/Add comment.
theyearoflivingunofficially.com
3642911. Hover
Http:/ www.th e. Http:/ www.imd b. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
theyearoflivingwithouther.com
3642912. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
theyearoflivingwithouthim.com
3642913. the year of magical dreaming
The year of magical dreaming. One woman's quest to live the life she's imagined all while daring you to do the same. Moving Upward and Onward, But First an Apology. What a great event last night was at Abc Home and Carpet aka Deepak’s Home Base. Just walking into that place I feel more connected and plugged in. It was Mallika…. Uncomfortable: An acquired taste. A New Kind of Hero. As is Your Deed, so is Your Destiny. Deepak Chopra: No time, no death, no fear. I read this great Medium piece from James Alt...
theyearofmagicaldreaming.wordpress.com
3642914. The Year of Magical Traveling
The Year of Magical Traveling. A lovely gift of a sabbatical for Sam means a year of magical traveling while we learn Spanish, volunteer with a fair trade organization in Lima, and amble through South America. Sunday, September 16, 2012. And so we come to the end. The staff of Manos Amigas took us out for a goodbye lunch at everyone’s favorite place - La Pollera, where else? Which was really kind and unexpected. But otherwise. coming home has been hard. Starting with the bluster and belligerence ...I fee...
theyearofmagicaltraveling.blogspot.com
3642915. The Year of Magical Writing
The Year of Magical Writing. For eight years I wrote, with apologies to Joan Didion, a blog titled The Year of Magical Painting. Then I quit. Now I'm back with a name change because a writer needs a blog the way, Neil Young might suggest, a man needs a maid. And I'm writing a lot more than painting these days. Tuesday, May 5, 2015. Who knows how Michael Schumacher (the former driver, not my cat) is doing? Mick Schumacher has won on his first weekend of German Formula 4. I Love J.R. Smith. I've got two of...
theyearofmagicalwriting.blogspot.com
3642916. Home » My Blog
Finding the benefits for your life and business by putting yourself first! My name is Laura Cottril, and I am an award-winning professional photographer. If you improve yourself, you will improve your life. To read my story and why I created The Year of Me. Follow this link. To go to my Blog. Page for stories and inspiration. What is The Year of Me? Winter: We begin with a time for reflection. Spring: finding inspiration, gathering energy. Summer: making change, outward, joining actions. 8220;Everyone sh...
theyearofme.net
3642917. Welcome theyearofmeblog.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theyearofmeblog.com
3642918. Welcome theyearofmebook.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theyearofmebook.com
3642919. The Year of Meg | It's gonna be something…
The Year of Meg. It's gonna be something…. July 18, 2011. Falling off the Blog Wagon . . . In fairness, I had started but never actually finished the blog postings from the last two weeks of my traveling on the Continent. So since its rainy and about 52 here (summer in Ireland lasts about as long as one of J Lo’s marriages), I have set aside today to catch up. June 3, 2011. So far I have a fun list of visitors:. Baltimore and the Vineyard’s finest, Don and Diana Romano;. Scott Butterfield, Maire Whalen, ...
theyearofmeg.com
3642920. The Year of More... living more by spending, consuming and worrying less - Blog
The Year of More. living more by spending, consuming and worrying less. Do you love yourself? Do you love the bumps and scars on your body? Do you love the sounds you make when you talk and laugh? Do you admire your brain for all it acts on, filters and retains? Do you like the way you look when you walk or run? Do you appreciate the amazingness that is your physical form? Do you explore your personality and accept those quirks that make you ‘you’? That was too scary. Too confronting. Too real. My friend...
theyearofmore.com
3642921. THE YEAR OF MOUSE : PENNY DOLAN
THE YEAR OF MOUSE : PENNY DOLAN. This is the year when children's writer Penny Dolan has her novel A BOY CALLED MOUSE published by Bloomsbury. Yes, the contracts are signed, the layout proofs are being checked, and the art work is almost done. But what happens next? Follow Penny as the year of Mouse progresses . . And catch up with school visiting news on Penny Dolan's Journal: http:/ www.pennydolan.com/journal/index.html. A NEW YEAR, A NEW BLOG . . . View my complete profile. Thursday, 20 January 2011.
theyearofmouse-pennydolan.blogspot.com
3642922. The Year of Mud | Natural Building Workshops
The Year of Mud: Cob and Natural Building Workshops. Cob, Straw Bale, and Timber Frame Houses Natural Building Workshops. Straw Bale Workshop Registration. Natural Homes For Sale. Cob House For Sale. Timber Frame House For Sale. Welcome to The Year of Mud! We offer a variety of high quality, hands-on Natural Building Workshops each year, including cob building, timber framing, straw bale building, cob oven construction and more. Be sure to check out our complete offering of classes. Follow Along With Us.
theyearofmud.com
3642923. The Year of My Dog
The Year of My Dog. Sunday, February 03, 2008. Cute Picture of Scottie. This is way back in late 1995 when Scottie was 2. Andrea dressed him up. You can see the look on his face, this is sooooo undignified, even for a dog. He was auditioning for a role in Lord of the Rings or Star Wars I guess. Posted by downward dog @ 8:19 AM. Friday, February 01, 2008. Posted by downward dog @ 1:12 PM. Monday, January 28, 2008. Scottie's Last Car Ride. Posted by downward dog @ 11:58 AM. Sunday, January 27, 2008. Scotti...
theyearofmydog.blogspot.com
3642924. Why Should You Care About This Book?
The Year Of My Life. Click here for a few reasons why you might not want to buy my book and one reason why you might. Why Should You Care About This Book? Why should you care about this book? See that guy in the wheelchair. That's me in the 5th grade. They told me that I'd never get out. They were wrong. This book is about how I proved that the impossible was truly possible. But it's also about the highs and lows of life on Planet Earth. This book corresponds to the previous year but it could actually be...
theyearofmylife.com
3642925. The Year Of My Life In France
The Year Of My Life In France. Sunnuntai 8. maaliskuuta 2015. Ma deuxième semaine de vacances d'hiver ma famille finlandaise était en France! Perheeni kanssa vietimme pari päivää Pariisissa. Ensimmäisenä iltana päädyin isäni kanssa Moulin Rougeen, jonne hän halusi minut välttämättä viedä. Seuraavana päivänä kiertelin Pariisin nähtävyyksiä perheeni kanssa, kuten mm. Eiffel-tornissa ja Muse du Louvressa, jossa näimme aidon Mona Lisa maalauksen. Nykyinen host-perheeni oli järjestänyt keskiviikko illaksi ill...
theyearofmylifeinfrance.blogspot.com
3642927. The Writing Life
March 14, 2015. I have moved my blog to a new site at the following link. I hope you'll follow me there. Https:/ nwestmoss.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/harriet-the-writer/. Links to this post. February 21, 2015. Stuff I've Learned So Far. 2) AUDIENCE What's changed? Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Links to other cool sites. N West Moss. Simple template. Template images by luoman.
theyearofmynovel.blogspot.com
3642928. The Year of NC | Adventures of the Tar Heel State
Skip to Main Content. The Year of NC. Winter In NC From The Year of NC. Another Great Post by The Year of NC. Here is Another Post From the Year of NC. Welcome to The Year of NC! Here is another post from The Year of NC. Winter In NC From The Year of NC. Welcome to The Year of NC! LATEST FROM THE YEAR OF NC. Winter In NC From The Year of NC. Another Great Post by The Year of NC. Here is Another Post From the Year of NC. Welcome to The Year of NC! 2015 The Year of NC.
theyearofnc.com
3642929. The Year Of No Excuses | Creating space for adventure, from the everyday to the sublime.
The Year Of No Excuses. Creating space for adventure, from the everyday to the sublime. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. The Year Of No Excuses. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
theyearofnoexcusesblog.wordpress.com
3642930. The Year of No Fear
The Year of No Fear. This is my senior year of college. Join me as I embark on an exciting year of responding to God's grace and the awesome opportunities He's going to show me. Tuesday, September 22, 2009. I am not perfect. I am not perfect. Hard to imagine, right? But it's true. I am being reminded of this fact almost daily, if not more often. I woke up early to do laundry, watched the weather channel for a while, had breakfast (cinnamon rolls! There's a guy who is getting ready to leave! I drove all o...
theyearofnofear.blogspot.com
3642931. The Year of No Fear – Aliza Latta
The Year of No Fear. When you’re struggling to stay. For the past several years, I have struggled tremendously to find my place in the world. And I have never felt called to any of that. In fact, the closest I’ve come to participating in foreign mission work is the pair of TOMS shoes I’m wearing today. Maybe you see my dilemma. I dared to go out on a limb, and there it was, immeasurably more happening right in front of my eyes. And when they left, not only did I feel filled, but I found that I was fu...
theyearofnofear.com