SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3855547 - 3855601)

3855547. Thoughts from a Director
Each week we feature a blog entry titled "A Director's Thoughts". We will discuss topics from "Pre-Arrangement" to "What not to say". Friday, May 22, 2015. ALWAYS GO TO THE FUNERAL. This is taken from an article that appeared in the Readers Digest and was written by Deirdre Sullivan. I believe in always going to the funeral. My father taught me that. Read more: http:/ www.rd.com/culture/always-go-funeral/#ixzz3atRSQzfN. Friday, May 15, 2015. WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GO to the FUNERAL. The first time he said...
thoughtsfromadirector.blogspot.com
3855548. Thoughts From A Dirndl Girl – Welcome to my thoughts are the subjects that I care about.
Thoughts From A Dirndl Girl. Welcome to my thoughts are the subjects that I care about. August 26, 2016. I have a new site. It will allow me to post my thoughts on a variety of topics and be creative. Think of it as my sketch pad. This new site will allow me to build a site that I’ve always wanted to build- over time – my way. thedirndlgirl.squarespace.com. A New Season Dawns. March 4, 2016. A New Season Dawns. January 5, 2016. Where I Go From Here…. December 28, 2015. As a person grows up, finishes scho...
thoughtsfromadirndlgirl.wordpress.com
3855549. Thoughts from a dirty sinner saved by Grace!
Thoughts from a dirty sinner saved by Grace! I am a disabled man who lives below poverty level in the United States. Which means I have a higher standard of living than most of the rest of the world. I will be writing about my disability, my family and my life. I hope to focus all entries upon the Lord Jesus Christ who should receive all Glory. Words of our Risen Lord. Friday, June 5, 2009. Links to this post. Monday, June 1, 2009. Words of our Risen Lord. Mat 28:10 Then Jesus said to them: Fear not....
thoughtsfromadirtysinnersavedbygrace.blogspot.com
3855550. Thoughts From A Driveway
Thoughts From A Driveway. Things I think about while sitting in the car while it's in the driveway. Sometimes I also think about these things while I'm sitting on the crapper. Thursday, June 5, 2008. Oh How I Live This. Growing more uneasy with every question asked. It seems you're jealous of my interests. And the graven things I've cast. Waking resolutions of twenty years or more. That I would disallow golden cows my favor anymore. Your wishes set in stone, I broke the first of ten. There is only You.
thoughtsfromadriveway.blogspot.com
3855551. Thoughts From a Dumas...
Thoughts From a Dumas. Friday, December 27, 2013. Jacob jay: 18 months. Eek 18 months. this sweet boy brings so much joy to our lives. Lately j has been all about being with his daddy wherever he goes. from the second ry walks in from work to the moment j goes to bed, he wants daddy. it doesn't matter what they are doing, as long as it's together. i love watching their relationship grow. Helping daddy put together his wagon from gramma and tuffy- my absolute new favorite pic). Wednesday, December 18, 2013.
thoughtsfromadumas.blogspot.com
3855552. Thoughts From A Dying Man | The secret to our universe.
Thoughts From A Dying Man. The secret to our universe. Wake me Up…. July 4, 2013. Feeling my way through the darkness. Guided by a beating heart. I can’t tell where the journey will end. But I know where it starts. They tell me I’m too young to understand. They say I’m caught up in a dream. Well life will pass me by if I don’t open up my eyes. Well that’s fine by me. So wake me up when it’s all over. When I’m wiser and I’m older. All this time I was finding myself. And I didn’t know I was lost. Well now ...
thoughtsfromadyingman.wordpress.com
3855553. In the beginning . . .|Thoughts From a Failed AgnosticThoughts From a Failed Agnostic | How Faith Resurfaced After 40 Years and Other Things That May Be Worth Noting
Thoughts From a Failed Agnostic. How Faith Resurfaced After 40 Years and Other Things That May Be Worth Noting. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. In the beginning . . . A few of my favorite stories to date are Baptists in Captivity. A tongue-in-cheek look at, well, myself), Hidden Things — Kept Secrets. Some not-so-funny, though important things about abuse), Women in Ministry. The beginning of the reason I’m able to write again), and For Those Left Behind. Next to that is the Home.
thoughtsfromafailedagnostic.com
3855554. Thoughts From a Failed Agnostic
How Faith Resurfaced After 40 Years and Other Things That May Be Worth Noting. We’re Moving to a New Home! Yes, I’ve decided to host this blog myself at its own web address. So, instead of http:/ www.thoughtsfromafailedagnostic.wordpress.com. The address here), the next stories and all the previous installments will now be found at:. Http:/ www.thoughtsfromafailedagnostic.com. No comments yet…. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:.
thoughtsfromafailedagnostic.wordpress.com
3855555. Thoughts from a Farm Girl
thoughtsfromafarmgirl.blogspot.com
3855556. Thoughts from a Fellow Traveler
Where is your faith? 160;Sunday, November 10, 2013. Do you ever have those times when it's blatantly obvious what God is teaching and/or reminding you? That has been the story of my life for the last several weeks. God has been using several everyday (and seemingly mundane) events and activities in my life - conversations with friends and loved ones, passages I've "happened" to read during my devotions, etc. - to make it crystal clear that I have a lot. That area would be faith. But when he saw the wind ...
thoughtsfromafellowtraveler.blogspot.com
3855557. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thoughtsfromafemale.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thoughtsfromafemale.wordpress.com
3855558. Thoughts From a Feminist
Thoughts From a Feminist. Thursday, July 30, 2015. It's Not About Walter. Today, I learned a lot about myself after learning about Walter J. Palmer, a dentist who is sorry for having illegally hunted a well-known and liked lion named Cecil. This post is an unfiltered thought process that I am sharing with you (regardless of your in/out group status). I have two thoughts about this. If it were legal to hunt people for sport or food, would that make it ok? I don't think so. Some posts on FB has stated that...
thoughtsfromafeminist.blogspot.com
3855559. thoughts from a fickle mind.
Thoughts from a fickle mind. Gotta put those thoughts into writing before they change. again. Thursday, May 19, 2011. We all have those phases when days and weeks pass, and we feel as if we just slept through it. You're not sad. Not depressed. Happy, but not on fire. Just. Flatlined. I've been praying for a spike. Not enough is happening. The words are not even flowing as freely as before. You are my glorious prize Father. You are the passion. That fills my life. My treasure of treasures. I have always b...
thoughtsfromaficklemind.blogspot.com
3855560. Thoughts from a Foreign Land
thoughtsfromaforeignland.blogspot.com
3855561. Thoughts From A Forest
Thoughts From A Forest. Sunday, August 1, 2010. In my previous blog, Mizocz, there were many unanswered questions that remained. Was there an uprising in the night(s) before the massacre of the ghetto's inhabitants? Where were the men - why do the sequence of photos only appear to show women and children? And a larger, more important question, for me at least, arises - what actually happened during the days and nights of October 13 and 14, 1942 in a small, formerly Polish village, now in Ukraine? Why did...
thoughtsfromaforest.blogspot.com
3855563. Thoughts From A Former Optimist
Thoughts From A Former Optimist. Just a few small words beneath some bigger letters. Wednesday, 22 May 2013. I think we're done here. Labels: Back to my nap. Crash bang wallop what a picture. I have nothing of coherency left to convey. Wednesday, 17 April 2013. In the last seven or eight years charity shops have seemingly ended their crusade against helping the poor and those in need only to take up the path of self advertisement. I understand the notion of cleanliness, presentation and organisation ...
thoughtsfromaformeroptimist.blogspot.com
3855564. Thoughts from a Fostering Brother
Thoughts from a Fostering Brother. Monday, November 19, 2007. 8220;I am going to start with the assumption that you agree with the whole foster family thing, since I know you were consulted. Do you think, overall, there have been more positives or negatives about the experience? Next question: Do you think it would have been better to stop with one placement or has it been better to keep adding kids? 8220;How (if at all) has having gay, older brothers impacted you? Well first off your right in both assum...
thoughtsfromafosteringbrother.blogspot.com
3855565. Thoughts From a Frazzled Mind
Thoughts From a Frazzled Mind. Frazzled: to be feeling a bit brain-fried; lost and confused; not functioning properly; slightly stressed; all over the place. (Urban Dictionary). Sunday, August 9, 2015. Covered Wagons, Visits, and Weddings. What a whirlwind, but yet an absolutely fantastic week! How fun is that? Of course, no trip to Bear Lake is complete without watching Juanito Bandito at the Pickleville Playhouse! The day was beautiful, a bit overcast, not too hot and not to cold. Jason saw some people...
thoughtsfromafrazzledmind.blogspot.com
3855566. Thoughts From a Future English Teacher | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Thoughts From a Future English Teacher. April 28, 2010 · 3:16 am. A Reflection on Blogging. When I first started this blog, I’ll be honest- I was pretty overwhelmed. Sometimes I have a hard time trying new things, especially when it comes to technology. I can get pretty flustered and frustrated. Just to give you an example- I didn’t even learn how to use predictive texting until I was a junior in college. For someone my age, that’s pretty unheard of. March 16, 2010 · 3:33 pm. So You Want To Teach? These ...
thoughtsfromafutureenglishteacher.wordpress.com
3855567. Thoughts from a future watchdog
Wednesday, November 12, 2008. Best Buy 2.0: Light. Yet another company is affected by the oncoming recession: Best Buy. But the store hasn't tumbled all the way down the hill; they are just experiencing the worst sales they have ever had in the company's 42-year existence, according to the New York Times. The company adjusted its fiscal 2009 earnings outlook, which also set an 8 percent decline in their shares. Best Buy's rival, Circuit City. Recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as well.
thoughtsfromafuturewatchdog-pooch.blogspot.com
3855568. Thoughts from a (girl) Gamer | Tara Voelker's thoughts. A lot about video games, a little about life
Blog Info & News. Thoughts from a (girl) Gamer. Tara Voelker's thoughts. A lot about video games, a little about life. No More Excuses, Your Guide to Accessible Design – SLIDES. Posted by Tara Lynn. On March 11, 2015. I had a couple people ask me about my slides from my session SO HERE THEY ARE. Update: My talk is now on the vault for free so I’ve added a link to that! Slides linked as a PDF here – Voelker Tara NoMoreExcuses. The panel I was on was also added to the vault for free! Posted by Tara Lynn.
thoughtsfromagamer.com
3855569. Thoughts from a geeky Bob
Thoughts from a geeky Bob. Saturday, September 1, 2012. Am I the only one annoyed by this? One of the things that really annoyed me about the Eastwood 'speech' was something I've heard a lot from Republicans, which is why I'm making a separate thread. The mocking of Oprah's tears upon Obama being sworn in. OK-seriously? Thursday, June 7, 2012. Ork painting part 3. And now.Leviathan Purple wash! Wednesday, June 6, 2012. Tuesday, June 5, 2012. Ork Painting, Part 2. OK, next up.goblin green! This recipe is ...
thoughtsfromageekybob.blogspot.com
3855570. Thoughts From A Girl | A Look into a Teenage Brain
Thoughts From A Girl. Why School Doesn’t Completely Suck(Thankfulness: 8/9/15). August 10, 2015. Sorry I didn’t write the past week, marching band started and it got kinda hectic. But I’m back now! Soon, school will be starting and football will go full throttle and it will become crazy. But I have found 5 reasons to be thankful for school instead of cursing it (crazy I know). So here are 5 reasons that school doesn’t completely suck. 3 Electives. These are my favorite classes in school because they&...
thoughtsfromagirl.com
3855571. ThoughtsFromAGirlsMind | depicting thoughts as found from a girls perspective
Depicting thoughts as found from a girls perspective. The Blogger Behind the Words. August 20, 2013. Later on in the week though I realized walking into the wrong advisory landed me a secret crush from a total hottie. His name was Eric and he was in three out of four of my classes and I tried talking to him as much as I could. Eventually he caught on that I was flirting with him and surprisingly he flirted right back! Until Next Time,. So I hope all of y’all enjoyed my first day of high school post!
thoughtsfromagirlsmind.wordpress.com
3855572. Thoughts from a girl who loves Jesus
Thoughts from a girl who loves Jesus. Click over there to keep finding why you here - - -. Keep Reading Your NOT Here By Mistake. How this all began. Friday, September 7, 2012. Well well well. look who's back! It’s been such a long time since I have blogged. My life has been a whirlwind and off balance. Since this long pause; I have been busy with working at a restaurant, keeping my house in. Order, and most importantly being there for my family. As for the restaurant industry many of. And taking care of...
thoughtsfromagirlwholovesjesus.blogspot.com
3855573. Thoughts From A Grandma
Thoughts From A Grandma. Thoughts and information on a variety of issues, including those forbidden topics of politics and religion. Thoughts From A South Texas Grandma. Thoughts about important things like family, friends, our nation and even those important topics unmentionable in most circles: politics and religion! Hang on and jump in with me! Thursday, February 17, 2011. Here are some important things you should know about heart attacks:. Don't lie down, if you are experiencing a heart attack. And t...
thoughtsfromagrandma.blogspot.com
3855574. Thoughts From a Groom | The Brain Adjusts to Getting Married
Thoughts From a Groom. The Brain Adjusts to Getting Married. October 14, 2012. When Sylvia appeared at the top of the stairs with her father, I’ll admit that I completely lost it. I was not only thrilled to see her, but to finally see the dress that I’d tried so hard to not spoil for myself. It’s kind of a shame too because I don’t think that anyone got the look on my face since they were all so enthusiastic to see the bride! If anyone did get that photo, by all means forward that my way. 8221; When the ...
thoughtsfromagroom.wordpress.com
3855575. Finding time to write | The village life and writings of a 30 something Surrey mummy
Finding time to write. The village life and writings of a 30 something Surrey mummy. Follow Finding time to write on WordPress.com. Pack the car until it is full. In goes the tent and the sleeping bags too. Try not to argue. It’s going to be fun. Once we get going. And the packing is done. Where’s the pump and the torch? I’ll run and fetch them. There’s the airbed! Squeeze in the kettle and camp bar-be-que. Out of my way – there’s so much to do. Don’t forget matches and the windbreak. Our old car can take.
thoughtsfromahill.wordpress.com
3855576. Thoughts From A Hot WeedSpot
Thoughts From A Hot WeedSpot. Wednesday, April 13, 2011. Then he brought up something that put things in perspective. He mentioned my oldest Brother, whose going thru some rough times and has been for a lil while. He said that my Brother "whines about his problems. Nobody wants to hear any whining. You think YOU the only one wit problems? That hit me especially hard. Got hardly any reaction. And I think I mighta figured out why. Cash Rules. Get Yours. Sunday, December 19, 2010. In the end tho? Im still h...
thoughtsfromahotweedspot.blogspot.com
3855577. thoughts from a jackrabbit
Thoughts from a jackrabbit. Saturday, February 21, 2015. You don't know my forearms are feeling your breath. You don't know the skin next to my eye is feeling your cheek. You don't know my head is feeling your hair. You don't know my life is breathing your voice. You don't know the blood in my veins knows the word. Links to this post. Wednesday, January 28, 2015. The Perpetual Joy of Normal. What happens when normal is what brings the widest smile? I just thank God. Links to this post. I've got a feeling.
thoughtsfromajackrabbit.blogspot.com
3855578. Thoughts from a Jesusfreak
Thoughts from a Jesusfreak. Tuesday, December 9, 2008. One of my favorite Christmas songs. I love the song "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" written by Charles Wesley. Though the entire song is great, I think that there are some verses in the song that are often not thought about closely when we are singing it. I have bolded. Some of those verses below. They deal with the Godhood of Jesus, and Jesus saving us from our sins. Hark the herald angels sing. Glory to the newborn King. God and sinners reconciled.
thoughtsfromajesusfreak.blogspot.com
3855579. Thoughts From a Journey
Thoughts From a Journey. Wednesday, October 29, 2014. Climbing Out of the Pit. I know how difficult it is to turn your focus away from your own suffering and onto the suffering of others. I know how difficult it can be to stand against depression and refuse to let it overtake you. I know how difficult it can be to look up when the weight you carry is so heavy. But you have to fight. One of my favorite passages from the Bible is out of Exodus:. Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm.
thoughtsfromajourney.blogspot.com
3855580. Blog on Indian cuisine by Indian master chef Ajoy Joshi of nilgiri's Indian restaurant
thoughtsfromajoy.com
3855581. thoughtsfromajoy | thoughts from Ajoy, owner and chef of nilgiri's Indian restaurant
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Thoughts from Ajoy, owner and chef of nilgiri's Indian restaurant. A master class with Ajoy. About nilgiri’s restaurant. Red meat garam masala. Tandoori chicken cooked at home! February 13, 2013. The king of kebabs – tandoori chicken! Here is my version of the ‘king of kebabs’, AKA tandoori chicken, which you can make at home even if you do not have a tandoor. If you’re simply keen for the recipe, scroll down! 1 kg whole chicken, with the skin on. Make two...
thoughtsfromajoy.wordpress.com
3855582. Thoughts from a Lady Brain
Thoughts from a Lady Brain. The splatter of my own musings and curiosities in blog form. Monday, March 30, 2015. Oh how I wish I could write as I did with Bradley. It's a combination of Clark having much shorter middle of the night feeds and also no free time to sit at the computer during the day. Any free time I have is allocated to sleep, showering, television, paper books, or chores (in that order usually). And asking how he's feeling. It melts me. Tuesday, March 3, 2015. Added for honesty.). Well, I'...
thoughtsfromaladybrain.blogspot.com
3855583. Thoughts from Alice
Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Balancing Motherhood and DIY Blogging. The two most time consuming jobs I have ever had are as a mother and a blogger. And both pay the least. Go figure. But somehow I still love both roles enough to keep doing them. Okay, okay. Well the first one is a full on heart commitment, right? Even on the roughest of days. Today, I am sharing how I manage to make it work. Monday, August 10, 2015. New Rug for the Bedroom {sneak peek}. 160; Full Disclosure. If you follow me on Instagram.
thoughtsfromalice.com
3855584. Thoughts from a Literary Agent
Thoughts from a Literary Agent. By Marisa A. Corvisiero. Thursday, January 8, 2015. Kindle Unlimited: Another Take-Over-The-World Scheme By Amazon? I find that it is the easiest place to shop. Everything is searchable, organized by categories, and every product is reviewed in a five star system with commentary. Nothing else facilitates educated decision making like Amazon does. My favorite thing to buy on Amazon is, you've guessed it. books. This brings us back to the mysterious algorithms and unilateral...
thoughtsfromaliteraryagent.blogspot.com
3855585. Thoughts from Aloft | on aviation, technology, photography, auto racing, current events, and whatever else I think of
On aviation, technology, photography, auto racing, current events, and whatever else I think of. The True Meaning of Travel. Bull;December 14, 2013 • Leave a Comment. If travel is defined by the individual, what defines travel? The reasons for travel change as well: people travel for work, pleasure, education, love, war, and survival; some only travel for the journey itself. In the words of Robert Louis Stevenson,. The siren song of wandering calls out to many people. In this quote, often attributed to M...
thoughtsfromaloft.com
3855586. thoughts from along the way | life and faith
Thoughts from along the way. Come on up to the house. March 13, 2010 by sbcam21. I’ve loved this song for a while and am excited to share it. I love the combination on Tom Waits’ ragged voice and this wonderful metaphor of an offer of grace: “Come on up to the house.”. Living Out Of Brokenness. March 7, 2010 by jeff. A very interesting take on brokenness by Bill Tell of the Navigators. No More Big Red Buttons? February 27, 2010 by sbcam21. The next question: How will it be going back? I’ve struggle...
thoughtsfromalongtheway.wordpress.com
3855587. Anything Goes for Alvin
Anything Goes for Alvin. 16 August, 2010. Lucky Valley Part 1. Yo, sorry folks been busy with my holiday =3, also thanks to " Nicholas Gow. My post about PCFair had been delayed if you see this guy. Picture available below. Whack him! See his evil face. ishk. We arrived to Wangsa Maju's LRT station where the bus is located at 6.30am. After all the passengers from Wangsa Maju arrived, we are off to Ktar Setapak campus to get the remaining passenger, and.We are off to Santuary! The Map of our journey,.
thoughtsfromalvin.blogspot.com
3855588. THOUGHTS TURNED ****** | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here. Blog at WordPress.com. The Wu Wei Theme. Back to the top. Blog at WordPress.com. The Wu Wei Theme. Follow “THOUGHTS TURNED EROTIC”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thoughtsfromamaitresse.wordpress.com
3855589. Thoughts From A Master - Home
Support Thoughts from Master Yeshua. Welcome To Thoughts from a Master. As children of God, we are One. It is my hope that you find this site useful for your personal spiritual path. LATEST NEWS -December 2013. He does not return to judge, but to shine a light on humanity’s way forward. How could one possibly feel a pang of regret at a time like this? You will hear from him as he contributes primarily to WeSeekToServe.com. But also to NickBunick.com. (Nick is the reincarnation of the Apostle Paul...The p...
thoughtsfromamaster.com
3855590. Thoughts From a Mind
Thoughts From a Mind. Tuesday, December 06, 2011. I'm officially moving and hope you will come with me! I'm sharing my stories over at Newlywed Tales! Stop by and say hi! Http:/ www.newlywedtales.com/. Tuesday, May 24, 2011. I decided I needed a new blog for a new chapter! At http:/ www.sneakyseconds.blogspot.com/. I'll likely still post here a bit, but I felt like I needed a new blog as I embark on the crazy journey of marriage, (hopefully someday) parenting and life in Jersey! Monday, May 23, 2011.
thoughtsfromamind.blogspot.com
3855591. Thoughts from a Missionary
Thoughts from a Missionary. Friday, March 22, 2013. Our Friends in their Golden Years. This article was inspired by a talk given by Apostle Boyd K. Packer. At General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, April 2003). These days, many people tend to look on the older generations as a burden. They think these old-timers are old-fashioned in their ways and in their thinking. Inefficient, slow, obsolete. See what Job says in the Old Testament:. That the aged men be sober, grave, tem...
thoughtsfromamissionary.blogspot.com
3855592. ThoughtsfromaMissionary.weebly.com - Home
My name is Sean Stoker. I am currently serving as a Church Service Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As part of my calling, I have been asked to write blog articles on gospel topics. This site, along with others. Contains some of these. Please enjoy these articles and invite the spirit to testify as you read. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thoughtsfromamissionary.weebly.com
3855593. Thoughts from a Missionary's Head
Thoughts from a Missionary's Head. Monday, January 9, 2012. Creating tangible things is a passion of mine. I am a terrible artist and my songwriting skills are very basic, so the need to create has been fulfilled via models. There is nothing better than to see something that is simple and boring slowly change and come together until it is a beautiful masterpiece (or at least much more interesting than when it started). What is our potential? Friday, December 30, 2011. We all know that procrastinating nev...
thoughtsfromamissionaryshead.blogspot.com
3855594. Thoughts from a mom
Thoughts from a mom. A blog about parenting, work, life and balancing them all. Enter your email address and you will be notified anytime I have something new to say! Laquo; Older Entries. Work and life and kids, oh my! January 17th, 2014 Author: Me. Ok, I never said balancing work and life and kids was easy. You’ll have to cut me some slack for taking this long to post my fourth tip on how to do it! When my second started Kindergarten this year, it finally dawned on me that there is simply no way that I...
thoughtsfromamom.net
3855595. Thoughts from a mommy, wife and friend.....
My life.my thoughts. My family.my heart. Yumminess {Recipes and such}. Blogs I ♥ Love ♥. Saturday, October 12, 2013. Have You Heard of That CRAZY WRAP THING? I ask this a LOT these days! I'm a distributor with It Works! Global and can't help but try to get the word out about our products and how working from home for this AMAZING company has and will continue to bless me and my family! The wraps are AWESOME (who wouldn't want to tighten, tone and firm in as little as 45 minutes? If you've ever wanted to ...
thoughtsfromamommywifeandfriend.blogspot.com
3855596. Mormon Thoughts
Monday, October 15, 2012. Winnemucca - gift of going to church in other places. We went to church in Winnemucca, NV yesterday. It's about half way between the Bay Area and Provo. It was very nice. There was a kid there talking about his mission and that it's been moved up due to the recent change. He's excited, in part because the missionaries live at his house and he gets to see their excitement and attitude towards missionary work. Very cool. Posted by The Lindes. Wednesday, September 19, 2012. And now...
thoughtsfromamormon.blogspot.com
3855598. Thoughts from a Mountain
Thoughts from a Mountain. I Started out with Nothing and I Still Got Most of It Left" (Seasick Steve). Starcat 1 by my favourite artist. Thursday, 24 March 2016. In Spain they say that before you die, you should have a child, plant a tree, and write a book. Of children, I have three; of trees I have several and of books I have written none – I do have a couple of blogs, though, even if they are rather less well cared-for than the children or trees. But a shadow can be more than just an absence of light&#...
thoughtsfromamountain.blogspot.com
3855600. Thoughts from a Movie Lover
Thoughts from a Movie Lover. Tuesday, January 25, 2011. 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and. No this is not dealing with dancing but this is dealing with music this time. Tonight I'm going to talk about some of my favorite soundtracks to movies. When I say soundtrack tonight I mean Original Score. So let me just list a few of my favorite scores and I will defend my opinion, which is open for debate as well. Do you think that's a bad sign. That I can say that out loud and neither one of us thinks we're crazy? So keep...
thoughtsfromamovielover.blogspot.com
3855601. Thoughts From A Mustard Seed's Blog | This site is dedicated to great quotes, Bible verses, and wisdom of the ages.
Thoughts From A Mustard Seed's Blog. This site is dedicated to great quotes, Bible verses, and wisdom of the ages. The Four Hour Work Week. December 26, 2014 by Thoughts From A Mustard Seed. For all of the most important things, the timing always is bad. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Work Week. Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Work Week. People will choose unhappiness over uncertainty. Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Work Week. 8221; or “What are my goals? To enjoy life, yo...
thoughtsfromamustardseed.wordpress.com