SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 30 / 4 / (4090610 - 4090664)

4090610. La Buena Vida
Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. If you are looking for a title reference (and/or have been living in a black hole for the past two-ish years) please do yourself a favor and visit here. For the rest of you, you know what I mean.and in general, it's my mantra these days. In reviewing old blog posts it appears that I lost my mind (and time) somewhere between March and June of this year. About the time that Weston turned one. Yep. Sounds about right. Raising one has proved to be my most challenging demand yet.
tiffandchris-blog.blogspot.com
4090611. Tiffany & Chris
Tuesday, September 16, 2008. We've had a lot of weddings this year! Chris' lil bro got married in May and his sis in Aug! This picture was at his brothers wedding. I'll post more pics as soon as we get some! Monday, September 15, 2008. Alejandra and I wore the exact same dress! Not on purpose I thought it was funny since we are both the girlfriends of the band boys! This is my new friend Sarah. She lives 2 doors down! I love her to death! Saturday, September 13, 2008. We got a blog! We got a blog! View m...
tiffandchrisfl.blogspot.com
4090612. LIFE OF CHRIS AND TIFF | YOU REACH THE GREATEST HEIGHTS WHEN YOUR ON YOUR KNEES
LIFE OF CHRIS AND TIFF. YOU REACH THE GREATEST HEIGHTS WHEN YOUR ON YOUR KNEES. November 24, 2008. I HAVE DECIDED TO SWITCH OUR BLOG TO BLOGSPOT. MY NEW ADDRESS WILL BE. I HAVE NOT FIGURED EVERYTHING OUT BUT WILL SOON. THANKS AND COME AGAIN! November 17, 2008. If God brings you to it,. November 17, 2008. KOHOLA DWARF CLOUD FOREST HIKE. YES HE REALLY IS FALLING…. Inside the dwarf forest. Somebody got a little sleepy! And for the record, he is quite the tree-hugger! But he is one cute and smiley tree-hugger.
tiffandchrishebb.wordpress.com
4090613. Tiffany & Chris
Tiffany and Chris Levanger. McMinnville, Oregon, United States. Chris and I were married August 18, 2007 in the Portland Oregon Temple. We currently live in an apartment in McMinnville with our dog, Bear. View my complete profile. Thursday, August 6, 2009. Camping at Cape Lookout. We stayed two nights because Chris wanted "to sleep in my own bed before I have to go to work the next day." Wa, wa, wa.what a baby! Unfortunately, there were no seagulls for him to chase. Weird! Bear got some off-leash action ...
tiffandchrislevanger.blogspot.com
4090614. Journey of a Lifetime
Journey of a Lifetime. One Step at a Time. Friday, March 6, 2009. Hannah is officially one. She turned one on February 21st. We had a small party, just clay and I plus Annie and her three boys. Although Annie's boys are enuogh to liven up any party. We all had a good time. February was a FANTASTIC MONTH! Because we were in CALIFORNIA! Josh (my younger brother and of course my best buddy! Mom spoiled me too with some new clothes :) THANK YOU MOM! January I found myself ignoring the world while I read and ...
tiffandclayfamily.blogspot.com
4090615. www.tiffandco.com
tiffandco.com
4090616. Tiff + Coco
This Week On Insta. The Dance of Dresses: 6 Best Fashion Moments. Warning: This post contains spoilers up to the season 5 finale] Now that we’ve all properly mourned Jon Snow (who I don’t think is actually dead, but that’s another story for another day) it’s time to get down to what really matters: the fashion. Season 5 did not skimp for costumes, and I can’t say…. Continue reading →. Style Snapshot: 4 Trends to Finish Off Summer. 7 Shoes Every Young GirlBo$s Needs. We all have our shoe obsessions, some ...
tiffandcoco.com
4090617. Tiff and Coco - STYLE | BEAUTY | LIFE
What Fashion Says About 2017. Why I Love The L’Oreal Pure Clay Masks. L’Oreal Ever Fresh Review. January 11, 2017. What Fashion Says About 2017. January 9, 2017. Why I Love The L’Oreal Pure Clay …. January 7, 2017. January 6, 2017. L’Oreal Ever Fresh Review. January 4, 2017. My Arduous Goals For 2017. January 2, 2017. Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad. December 27, 2016. December 26, 2016. Taking Stock of the Company You Keep. December 23, 2016. December 21, 2016. Taking Time To Live In The Moment.
tiffandcoco.wpengine.com
4090618. Shutterfly
tiffandcoreys.shutterfly.com
4090619. The Story of Tiff and Curby
Wednesday, April 1, 2015. A Preview of Settling Into Life with Two. 1) I'm hoping to be BACK to blogging. Yes, I know. Its been 2 yrs (almost). Life with a toddler and working and household, etc are time-consuming. But I'm hoping to write more. So here is the start of it. My dear friend, Sarah, sent me a link to an article today. "The One Thing to Know Before Having 2 Kids" (http:/ m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6946770). Then the Lord does it for me, suddenly Penny only wants to be changed on the floor of her ...
tiffandcurby.blogspot.com
4090620. California Dreamin'
Adventures in Las Vegas.until we go "home". Sunday, December 2, 2012. Of course at the time of year when I am already spending too much money, Shutterfly offers 50% off photo books. It never gets cheaper! Had to work hard to get this one done, start to finish, so I could order it. Click here to view this photo book larger. You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today. Wednesday, November 28, 2012. Click here to view this photo book larger. To create your own Shutterfly photo book.
tiffanddan.blogspot.com
4090621. Tiff and Dan's Kitchen
Tiff and Dan's Kitchen. Tuesday, August 9, 2011. Recipe from Allrecipes.com. 1 c white sugar. 1/2 c butter-flavored shortening. 1/2 c sour cream. 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour (add another 2 tablespoons for high altitudes). 1 tsp baking powder. 1/2 tsp. baking soda. 1/2 tsp. salt. 1/4 c 2 Tbsp. thawed orange juice concentrate. 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest. 1 tsp grated orange zest. 1/4 c thawed orange juice concentrate. 1/2 c softened butter. 3 c powdered sugar. Preheat oven to 375.
tiffanddanskitchen.blogspot.com
4090622. Tiff and Dave
September 14, 2012 - Galway, Ireland. Dave & Tiff. St Patrick’s Day Recepition. As you all know WE’RE GETTING MARRIED in Ireland, September 2012! And you’re invited! Dave and I choose Ireland because we love to travel and wanted something a little different for our wedding. Ireland combines Tiff’s love of picturesque settings and Dave’s love of fine whiskey and food. Taking place at Tiff’s parents home in 2013! There will be tons of images to share and green drinks for toasting. Cork – Travel Guide.
tiffanddave.com
4090623. Tiff and Derek are Getting Hitched! | Our Wedding Journey
Tiff and Derek are Getting Hitched! The Story of Us. April 8, 2012. I’m so sorry for the lack of updates.school is crazy right now preparing for graduation and playing sports and just living life. Plus there wasn’t a TON to write about, but now there are a few things! We didn’t make spring break plans, and it actually ended up working out in our favor when our men’s basketball team here at UC went to the NCAA tournament because Derek and I got to go! It was a lot of fun and I’m so glad we got to do...
tiffandderekgethitched.wordpress.com
4090624. Tiffany's Jewelry Box
Tuesday, March 19, 2013. This boutique is always so much fun. Can't wait to see all the new stuff. If you're looking for a break come on over and enjoy some shopping and friendship. Thursday, August 5, 2010. Birthday Dinner Chicken Divan, salad, watermelon, grapes, Hawaiian Rolls and kool-aid. The Traditional Spanking Line you run through the line as many times as you are old. Devyn at 2 months. And at 10 months. We Love You Devyn! Wednesday, July 21, 2010. Look who has hit the double digits. 3 she has a...
tiffanddrew.blogspot.com
4090625. Taengsicle
Posted 3 years ago. Posted 3 years ago. Fancam] SHINee - Lucifer (Key Focus) SM TOWN LA 120520. Posted 3 years ago. When there’s photocard in album. When there’s NO photocard in album. Kpop fans: *illegally download album off the internet*. Posted 3 years ago. Ldquo;I love SNSD! I love 8 of them but I just hate Yoo-“. Reblogged 3 years ago from alittlemorethanforever ( Originally from thatssohyoyeon-deactivated20130. Sohee’s variety of expressions. Reblogged 3 years ago from wgworld. Posted 3 years ago.
tiffandee.tumblr.com
4090626. ~ The Paul's ~
Tuesday, August 11, 2015. Thursday, July 30, 2015. I can't believe the whole school year has gone by. Hayden and I both survived, hooray! I'm so proud of him and love all his new accomplishments! A short time later (about a week) after our weekend trip to see grandma she passed away. That's really all I'm writing today about this. I will have to come back and edit this when I have more energy and I'm on my computer not my phone. We took a nature walk and visit to the park before summer got too HOT! Just ...
tiffandherboys.blogspot.com
4090627. Tiff & Hunter
Est September 18, 2010. Sunday, March 1, 2015. We'll go over months 11-15 in photo form - which means there are a lot! First off, we took a trip to Iowa! We met up with my family there and spent the week. We were able to take Kellan to the farm and show him the glory that it is as well as have him meet my Aunt Pam, Uncle Dave, and their kids. Side note: his 15 month throwing abilities have far surpassed his 11 month old ones. He can throw things clear across the room. Particularly food. Of course we had ...
tiffandhunter.blogspot.com
4090628. Tiffany
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
tiffandjake77.blogspot.com
4090629. TiffandJas
tiffandjas.com
4090630. Our Wedding Website
To view the non-framed versi on.
tiffandjason.com
4090631. Sweet Precious Treasures
Dedicated to those in love ;-). Saturday, October 1, 2011. Inn on Lake Granbury. Reception immediately following ceremony. Stay the weekend with us:. Inn on Lake Granbury (must stay Fri. and Sat.). Reservation name: Oltmanns/Davis wedding. Plantation Inn on the Lake. LaQuinta Inn and Suites. Tiff and JD are registered at Target and Macys. New Contact Widget 1. New Text Widget 1. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
tiffandjd.com
4090632. Index of /
06-Jan-2014 04:15 0 favicon.ico.
tiffandjeff.com
4090633. The Andrew Family
Our Wedding - 5/10/2003. Sites I visit often -. DigiFree - Free Scrapbook pages. Everything Under The Sun. Hey, It's Free! Hostess with the Mostess - Entertaining with a Modern Twist. Miracles Do Happen . . . Pandy is My Real Name. Thursday, April 11, 2013. I can't believe this little dude is already one! Wednesday, October 10, 2012. Zaelin is 6 Months! Where did the last 4 months go? I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. Life has been soooo BUSY! He is already 6 months old! Sunday, June 24, 2012.
tiffandjeff4ever4always.blogspot.com
4090634. tiffandjen | Chicago | Seattle | Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
Shop t j Designs. Mini Fashionista Style It: Pom Pom Necklace. Style It: Retail Therapist Tee. T j Designs Dress Giveaway! Packing List: Weekend Getaway. Petite Style: Tips for Styling Long Necklaces. Friends and Family Favorites. Our Friends and Family Sale is in full swing which means you can get some of your favorite t j pieces for 30% off! Here are some of our best sellers that you can get for a steal until the 23rd! One of our most popular and best selling tees, goes with just about anything! I&#821...
tiffandjen.com
4090635. tiffandjess's blog - Blog de tiff and jess - Skyrock.com
Blog de tiff and jess. 04/05/2011 at 2:10 AM. 16/05/2011 at 9:30 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Num: t'a qu'à demandé. Face: tif tifbout (m'invite pas sans raison =p). Msn: * * * * * * * *@hotmail.fr. Num: t'a qu'à demandé. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.4) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Saturday, 07 May 2011 at 8:51 AM.
tiffandjess.skyrock.com
4090636. Nelson Family Fun
Sunday, January 11, 2009. Our poor little Expedition. When Jon went to the salvage yard to get our TV out he said he felt sad just leaving it there. I can't say as though I am sad to see 2008 end. It has been a tough year and I am glad that we have a fresh start. The last half of the year was tough and the last few months have brought on some very difficult trials. I am a firm believer that from trials come blessings and that is definitely the case for our family. Monday, December 8, 2008. I will. I ...
tiffandjonfamily.blogspot.com
4090637. T + J =11-11-11 - Home
Wedding Colors and Theme. Bridal Jewelry and etsy. Evolution of Father/Daughter Dance. I winked at him and the rest is history. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
tiffandjonny111111.weebly.com
4090638. tiff and just
Sunday, November 16, 2008. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
tiffandjust.blogspot.com
4090639. MY LIFE... ONE DAY AT A TIME.
Friday, October 12, 2012. Trauma, Prayer, Blessings, and Support. So I haven't posted on here in a long time. Almost a year, actually. My last post was about the light of my life being born. This year has been amazing and I cannot believe how much I love Connor. He really is the greatest joy and has touched so many hearts. Well, what does this have to do with the title of this blog entry? Wednesday, October 26, 2011. Birth Story (4 weeks late). I was not making much progress and was checked every two hou...
tiffandkevin.blogspot.com
4090640. Tiffany and her little dudes!
Tiffany and her little dudes! It's their world, I just live in it. Friday, May 10, 2013. This is what $12,000 looks like. First, you realize you need a new roof. So you tear off the old. and put on a new one to look lke this:. Then of course, you must PAINT the house to match new roof. Naturally, the outlined windows make you cringe. so you have to hire painters to come BACK out to fix the problem. Monday, January 2, 2012. Mike's Hunting Adventures: A very Happy Holiday season. Friday, October 21, 2011.
tiffandkiddies.blogspot.com
4090641. Tiffany & Co.
KoryTiffany.Avery.Jackson.& Holly the yellow dog. Sunday, March 8, 2015. The title is in the photo! No major catastrophes and I pray to stay that way! But how cute are the kids, really? Ugh They kill me! Tuesday, February 3, 2015. As per my christmas card. The whole fam damily at our little cabin in Sunriver, OR. Best Christmas EVER! Sunday, December 14, 2014. It's beginning to look a lot like. Saturday, November 22, 2014. Avery's 7th birthday came and went in the blink of an eye this year! She told me t...
tiffandkory.blogspot.com
4090642. The Perfect Pair
Thursday, June 25, 2009. People keep asking me to update my blog and I swear I've started this post a million times and just keep closing out of it. I guess I have a lot to say but feel like maybe it's not my place or that hey, maybe no one really cares haha but you all keep asking so here goes. I've been working long hours but my mom has been a huge help w/ Lex and all in all I love staying super busy =). Now onto the fun stuff, lol, DATING! I mean, it's just a complicated situation! Even though it's be...
tiffandlex.blogspot.com
4090643. Tiff and Lizzy Let Loose!
Tiff and Lizzy Let Loose! Iggle Piggle - Aussie. Iggle Piggle - Aussie 2. Iggle Piggle - NZ! Thursday, 3 May 2012. Time to come home. Just realised I haven't written at all in my final 4 weeks so sorry for that, we haven't had internet and somehow going to write my blog at the internet cafe never quite happened.obviously! Today was my last day which means that in 3 hours i'm going to be heading to the airport with a rather full bag but unfortunately no children.smuggling really wasn't an option! Well som...
tiffandlizzy.blogspot.com
4090644. Tiffany and Marco
tiffandmarco.com
4090645. Blog de tiffandmarion - best friend - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Voila c notr piti blog keske vs en pensé? Alé bone visite et léssé d coms. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ffany et mo ii. Me 44 lé f ii. Je seré tjr la pour vs! Ss j'vs a ii. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 28 février 2009 11:25.
tiffandmarion.skyrock.com
4090646. Tiff & Mark
This site is not available. Are you the account owner for this site? If you don't have an account, sign up for your free 10 day trial. Learn more about Virb. Whether you're a novice or a pro, Virb. Is perfect for building your own website—quickly and easily. We're here to help. If you're having problems with your site and need some extra help just email hello@virb.com. Or visit our Help Center. To browse useful articles, videos, and community questions.
tiffandmark.com
4090647. Taste{Full}: Shop Our Closets
Tuesday, July 10, 2012. True Religion Jeans for a Steal! I bring you a pair of long inseam designer denim for sale! These are awesome jeans- True Religion Carrie flare- 36 inch inseam. Size 29. They are in perfect condition. I bought them a little over a year ago at Nordstrom. I got pregnant shortly thereafter and can no longer fit them so I barely had time to enjoy (wear) them! Send me a note to tiffanykeeler@hotmail.com if you're interested! Wednesday, January 11, 2012. Monday, November 15, 2010. Meg&#...
tiffandmeg-shopourclosets.blogspot.com
4090648. Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, September 18, 2011. Addyson and I went on our last "regular" season road trip last week. Depending on playoffs, we may go again, but we are staying in Sapporo until then! The season is finally winding down. It's gone by fast, but then again it feels like we've been away from home FOREVER. So ready to get back to our friends and families! Addyson and Teagan had so much fun! So nice and so clean! Of course you have to take your shoes off when you enter.like a lot of places here. So when you...For s...
tiffandmicah.blogspot.com
4090649. tiff and michael
Friday, August 14, 2015. Monday, August 10, 2015. I'd like to introduce you to Leo the pug. Leo is a gorgeous puppy who is only 7 weeks old. Please don't get too excited. We didn't get a dog. Leo is not ours. Leo belongs to one of the girls in my soccer team who also happens to be my hairdresser. On a recent visit to get my hair "done" Milly and Henry accompanied me and Henry got to cuddle and shower little Leo with lots of love. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. What we really needed was a visit to Nanoo's house ...
tiffandmichael.blogspot.com
4090651. Tiffany & Nate | Lockin' that **** down, May 9th 2015
Pics & More. Lockin' that shit down, May 9th 2015. Tiffany and Nate Wedding Webpage. Tahiti Village Resort and Spa. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. May 9, 2015. Get your vacation requests in now. Prepare yourselves for an amazing week! We have events and adventures. Prepared so you can get to know each other before the wedding or just sit by the pool and drink margaritas. You know what they say about Vegas, “it’s in Nevada! 7200 S Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States. Phone: 702 440 6800.
tiffandnate.com
4090652. Tiff and Nate plus 4
Tiff and Nate plus 4. Welcome to our World. I know our family hasn't been too social for years now. But, we have decided to show off our beautiful, complete family, and hopefully reunite and requaint with you all! Please leave a note and your blog/email/etc. We would love to hear how you are too! Luv, Tiff, Nate, Cam, Zach, April, and Scott. Wednesday, November 18, 2009. Well we didn't go to Primary Children's Hospital and we didn't close on the house! Here's the pictures I have been promising! We will b...
tiffandnateplus4.blogspot.com
4090653. The Paces
Thursday, December 22, 2011. So, along with many others, I've decided to give up blogging and post more updates and pics of the kids on facebook. It's waaay easier! So, if you'd like to keep up with the kiddos - friend me on facebook (if you're not already). Tuesday, October 11, 2011. I can't believe my baby is 3! He seems like such a little boy now and now longer a toddler. I love you Finneas! Saturday, October 1, 2011. Bad blogger, Bad blogger! Finn and his best bud Audrey on their 1st day of school!
tiffandpace.blogspot.com
4090654. TiffandPawel
We're happy you've made it! Click on a picture to begin.
tiffandpawel.com
4090655. tiffandphil2014
tiffandphil2014.com
4090656. Tiff and Rich.com
Tiff’s 30th Birthday Dinner at Kaygetsu. At December 7, 2009. 325 Sharon Park Drive. Menlo Park, CA 94025-6848. For Tiff’s 30th birthday, it was a toss up between Manresa and Kaygetsu. She opted to try Kaygetsu’s Kaiseki multi course menu. Was at a memorable experience? Absolutely, but not necessarily for the food. Still, you should try it once, just to satisfy your curiosity. Would we return? At November 11, 2009. At June 15, 2009. At June 15, 2009. The Slideshow From Our Wedding. At April 28, 2009.
tiffandrich.com
4090657. Welcome to tiffandrob
Welcome to TiffandRob.com! We figured that the best way to reach out to our friends and family was via the internet. Here you'll find information, pictures, and other interesting tidbits and insight into our lives! We hope you enjoy looking around. Be sure to drop us a note and let us know how you're doing! 3/23/2009 - Site is moving to new host. Will be updated shortly!
tiffandrob.com
4090658. Tiff and Ryan
Just don't let go of my hand. Mark Sholtez ("We could get lost"). Sunday, December 5, 2010. Has anyone seen Tangled? Can't tell you how many people have emailed/called/came up to Ryan to tell him he could sue Disney for stealing his face! He's working on his smoulder. As soon as he perfects it we'll do some comparisons. It's true ladies.I married a prince! Did I mention we ran a marathon? Well, I took pics of it for such an occasion) and clocked the mileage to find that I had only run 9 miles. Boo! I wai...
tiffandryan.blogspot.com
4090659. "Momnesia"
I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember. Tuesday, May 12, 2015. Wow, it has been nearly a year since the last entry. It's not that nothing interesting or exciting has been going on, I guess it's just that I haven't had time or creative power to write much. Hopefully I'll do a little better in the coming months. Sarah Corinne, 6, first grade.
tiffandryanfamily.blogspot.com
4090660. Life with the Rylands
Tuesday, September 25, 2012. Back in May, we finally got some family photos done. We got them done with all of Sam’s family for his mum’s birthday. They turned out really well and we are all really happy with them. My boys weren’t very photogenic, but they’re still cute. Too bad they’ll be outdated soon. Tuesday, July 17, 2012. Some things we’ve been up to. Building dvd towers with Athena. Jackson loves our new “transformer” vacuum and Owen the cat. Hanging out in the fort Aunty Charlotte built for them.
tiffandsam.blogspot.com
4090661. The Fishers in Texas
The Fishers in Texas. We are Tiff and Sam, living in Texas. We have 1 daughter with a little boy on the way! Thursday, March 20, 2014. 35 Weeks w/ Baby Boy! So I have 4 weeks left until my c-section. At 11 weeks I was really ready to be done, but around 9 I wasn't ready at all. Now I am back to being super ready to go! At my recent 34 week appointment I measured 36 weeks so maybe he will come early! Alright.hopefully I post again before the baby but it's doubtful. 34 weeks with baby #2 (boy). Yikes I loo...
tiffandsamfisher.blogspot.com
4090662. The Speakmans
Sunday, May 6, 2012. Im selling my braided headbands again in 16 darling color options. They will be on this site HERE. Until May 8th. Thanks again for your support! Wednesday, April 25, 2012. My braided headbands are being featured on a different daily deal boutique site, GroopDealz.com. These are seriously the most comfortable headbands ever and they really stay on your head! Thanks for supporting me:) Love you all! Hopefully I'll find or make time to do a real post one of these days! Thanks for carryi...
tiffandshane.blogspot.com
4090663. The Johnson Family
Tuesday, January 5, 2010. First day of school. First of all, how cute are McKay and Jaden. That they are holding hands? Of course I made them hold hands and I tell them they have to hold hands and make sure they both get to class safely when they get to school. Partly so they get there safe, but mostly because I love watching those two cuties walk hand and hand to school. :) This day was way harder for me than it was for them. Jaden. I have been waiting for you for 200 hours! Ms Trowbridge and JJ. Last d...
tiffandshaunjohnson.blogspot.com
4090664. The Martinez Family
Friday, November 2, 2012. Once again, we got TWO nights of candy! We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday, then trick-or-treating on Wednesday! 4 kids x 2 nights of candy = LOTS of loot! Madelyn as Katniss from The Hunger Games. Olivia the Indian Princess. My friend took the 2nd picture with her awesome camera! The pirate parents ;) Shayne had to work on Halloween, but was able to go to Trunk-or-Treat with us! I was in charge of Hunter's class party and we had lots of fun! Sunday, October 21, 2012.
tiffandshayne.blogspot.com