SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 44 / 11 / (6077555 - 6077609)

6077555. Tri2BeatMS
Saturday, June 13th, 2015 - Shore Acres Park: 100 Park Blvd, Chillicothe, IL 61523. Final race results are in! Search for a specific participant by using the search menu in the top right corner. Use T2BMS15 # where "#" is the participant's bib number. For example, if you're looking for bib 100, then search using T2BMS15 100. If you don't see any photos using the bib number, it's because I could not see their bib. In that case, search using T2BMS15 XX. ABOUT “Tri 2 Beat MS”. Five years later, Leann has pa...
tri2beatms.com
6077556. Tri2Bemore: Triathlon Coaching and Events
Triathlon Coaching and Events. Tri-It-Out Retro Triathlon Super Sprint distance (ages 13 and older). Hammond Park Aquathlon and Youth Splash and Dash. Columbia Youth Triathlon Camp and Practice Triathlon. 2015 Indoor Triathlon and Duathlon Challenge. Iron Fitness 140min Indoor Triathlon Challenge. 2015 Summer Group Triathlon Swim Training with Coach Liz. Open Swim Clinic and Practice Swim. 2015 Winter/Spring Bike-Run Training. Be More with Coach Liz Flynn! Thank you for visiting our website.
tri2bemore.com
6077557. Tri 2 B Fit - Manufacturers Rep Agency
Tri 2B Fit is a company founded to serve the needs of triathlon, cycling, running and outdoor retailers in Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States. Our primary business focus is as a manufacturer's rep agency. Established in 2006, our focus is to provide our clients/partners with the highest quality of customer service that supports your efforts to be successful. Our goal simply stated: is to be the premier provider of these services in our marketplace.
tri2bfit.com
6077558. Tri 2 B Fit LLC
Take the first step to achieving your fitness goals, contact Tri 2 B Fit. 169; 2013 Tri 2 B Fit, LLC. Call Us: 480.606.8462 625 S Smith Road #12 Tempe, AZ 85281. Email us: kelly@tri2bfitaz.com. Kelly Barnes, Owner. 8220;It isn’t about the big changes, it is about getting on a path to make small. Changes that impact your life.”. When you work with Tri 2 B Fit, you get. A warm and welcoming atmosphere. An intimate venue that is comfortable. No big crowds or intimidating classes. Path with Tri 2 B Fit.
tri2bfitaz.com
6077559. Tri 2 B Fit | Tri 2 B Fit breaks down the mental barriers of weight loss and endurance training, making new physical transformations possible.
Tri 2 B Fit. Tri 2 B Fit breaks down the mental barriers of weight loss and endurance training, making new physical transformations possible. About Kelly Barnes, Owner of Tri 2 B Fit. About Tri 2 B Fit. Tri 2 B Fit Staff. Life is Like Riding a Bicycle. April 13, 2015. I love this quote by Albert Einstein! The Gearing Up For Summer Weight Loss Challenge is past the half-way point! How is your focus? How are your goals? Have you hit any bumps in the road? 8221; and bread just isn’t the best fuel! So I&#821...
tri2bfitaz.wordpress.com
6077560. B More GIS
K – 12. This is a case study of creating a colorful interactive choropleth map of US States Population Density with the help of GeoJSON and some custom controls (that will hopefully convince all the remaining major news and government websites that do not use Leaflet. Yet to start doing so). To promote the use of GIS for K-12. To promote the use of gis and coding and encourage students K through 12. K – 12.
tri2bike.com
6077561. B More GIS
K – 12. This is a case study of creating a colorful interactive choropleth map of US States Population Density with the help of GeoJSON and some custom controls (that will hopefully convince all the remaining major news and government websites that do not use Leaflet. Yet to start doing so). To promote the use of GIS for K-12. To promote the use of gis and coding and encourage students K through 12. K – 12.
tri2bike.org
6077562. Tri-2-Be
My Journey through the eyes of a Tri 2 Be Athlete. Updates - Race Schedules 2011. I have done some updates to my race schedule. Have included both running and cycling events. Posted by Bernard Lew. So what is this HK 100 Ultra. The Vibram Hong Kong 100 is an ultra endurance trail race that takes place on the. Of 15 to 16 January 2011. The 100 km run starts in Pak Tam Chung on the. And covers some of the most beautiful scenery in Hong Kong,. Including remote and unspoilt. More time in its most scenic.
tri2blete.blogspot.com
6077563. Home
I Swim Bike ruN. No swim is too long, no wave too high. I'm here to take on the world. I don't need pavement to bike - all i need is a bike and a enough time . If i only had enough time for daily bike rides. Running used to be easy. Now its my hardest part of my races.
tri2bmore.bike
6077564. Tri 2 Bmore
June 12, 2014. First OpenWater swim of the season - gps disapointment. So I did my first open water swim of the season @ the GCBS One Mile Bay Challenge. It was a well run event. Over all I was happy with my time 26:45 for the one mile. My immediate expectation after seeing my time was that the course was short. While I felt good I tend to swim very consistently. This past Christmas my in-laws got me a Timex-Ironman-Easy-Trainer-GPS. May 23, 2014. I iced it and taped it with KT tape that night. Today...
tri2bmore.org
6077565. tri2conquer - tri2conquer Home Page
Thanks for visiting my site. Have a good look around, visit all the pages and see what I'm up to. Ironman 70.3 Muskoka 2014. The great people/products that help me to do what I do:. Click on the logos to open new window to their websites).
tri2conquer.com
6077566. Tri to Cook
Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Ever get in a rut where certain foods just don't sound appetizing? That was broccoli for me this fall/early winter. Until I made this dish, which quickly become a weekly staple and go-to dish for sharing with friends. 1 1/2t garlic powder. 1/4t fine sea salt. 3-4 slices nitrate-free bacon. Preheat oven to 400deg. Using scissors, cut bacon into 1/2" slices and sprinkle over broccoli. Bake, 30-40min, stirring every 15min. Transfer to a dish and serve. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
tri2cook.blogspot.com
6077567. Registrant WHOIS contact information verification
You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification. As of January 1, 2014 the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will mandate that all ICANN accredited registrars begin verifying the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and Registrant contact modifications. Why this domain has been suspended. Email address has not been verified. This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified. Wenn Sie Inhaber der...
tri2cook.com
6077568. If we Tri, we CAN find a cure!
This Site Comes With Music! Do you want to hear the music? Triathlon By The Sea. Please put in a valid email address. Please put in a valid email address. Please include a comment. May 15, 2011. 4 years, 2 months and 30 days. As most of you know I am competing in my first triathlon this May. My desire started simply from wanting to say I completed all the events and lived to tell the story! Subscribe to our mailing list. This Fundraising Website is. Powered by Fundraising.MyEvent.com.
tri2curelymphoma.com
6077569. Tri 2 Cure Scarcoma - Tri 2 Cure Scarcoma
Tri 2 Cure Scarcoma. Tri 2 Cure Scarcoma. Scroll down to content. February 13, 2017. A Closer Look At The Diverse Methods To Consider Probiotic Enhanced Whey Protein. Even so, you should never rely on whey protein to lose weight. It is made for muscle building so you still need a balanced diet. If you think that whey protein is just meant for muscle building, then you are making a huge mistake. This supplement offers lots of things that may help you live a healthy life. February 13, 2017.
tri2curesarcoma.com
6077570. Evolve Sports - Evolve into the athlete you want to be!
I want to, but. 2015 Race Day Athlete Guide. Wally Man Triathlon: Saturday, June 27th. Evolve into the athlete YOU want to be! Reinventing the Triathlon Weekend. An invigorating experience in the picturesque Pocono Mountains. See you on the lake! It is Evolve Sports' mission to remove all barriers to leading a healthy lifestyle. By creating safe, well organized, and fun multisport races we will make the race day experience accessible to everyone, leaving will power as your only excuse. The Wally Man was ...
tri2evolve.com
6077571. swim•bike•run•dish
Swim•bike•run•dish. June 17, 2012. Meet my friend Molly. Let me tell you the little story of how we became friends. It all started on a cold day in February - February 26th to be precise. How do I remember this date, well, there is a picture to jog my memory. You see, Molly and two of her friends, Haley and Lindy, came to Epic to buy bicycles! Little did they know they would have to endure hours with me. It sure was a fun afternoon, and ended with all three girls on brand new bikes! Ahhhh Our ride on the...
tri2fnsh.blogspot.com
6077572. TransIP - Reserved domain
This is the standard TransIP page for reserved domain names. No website has been published for this domain. Are you still seeing. This after publishing your website? Please make sure you upload your website to the /www directory and clear your browser cache before reloading this page. Domains and Web hosting. Dit domein is gereserveerd. U kijkt naar de standaardpagina van TransIP. Voor deze domeinnaam is nog geen website gepubliceerd. Heeft u de bestanden van. Dit domein is gereserveerd.
tri2gether.com
6077573. tri2gether
Gezielt trainieren – Wattgesteuerte Trainingsbereiche. Wenn ihr euch beim 20 minütigen FTP Test. Gequält habt und jetzt eure Funktionsleistungsschwelle kennt, geht es jetzt darum diese Daten sinnvoll zu nutzen und euer Training damit zu steuern. Weiterlesen „Gezielt trainieren – Wattgesteuerte Trainingsbereiche“. Have a look back – bye bye 2016. Weiterlesen „Have a look back – bye bye 2016“. Wie fit seid ihr? Der FTP Test gibt die Antwort. Wie sieht es mit der Fitness zum Anfang der Saison aus? Nach Bauc...
tri2gether.wordpress.com
6077574. Tri2imaJEN the possibilities!
101 Goals in 1001 days. Why I am doing Ironman Lake Placid? Friday, May 22, 2015. 65 Days and 65 Years. 65 days left 'til Ironman Lake Placid. My dad would be 65 years old if he was alive today. It has been 17 years since he has been gone but I still get those "punched in the gut" moments when I miss him and it is always at the most awkward times. Like at the office. Like what if I wanted to shop for a new loan with a way cheaper mortgage rate? Where do I start? What kind of loan is it? Back in September...
tri2imajen.blogspot.com
6077575. Tri to Inspire
Hoping to inspire others as I grow as an athlete. Wednesday, May 20, 2015. 8220;Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer.”. Wow, it’s been 7 months since my last blog post. So much has happened since then. I have gone back and forth in my mind about writing this post since it’s so personal, but I believe in my heart that someone needs to read this post. That by reading this post someone may take that step to get help for themselves. Thankfully Mr. Adams to...
tri2inspire.blogspot.com
6077576. Voyant le Monde: Glide, Ride, Stride | Just another WordPress.com site
C’est moi, Jennif. Voyant le Monde: Glide, Ride, Stride. Just another WordPress.com site. Stay updated via RSS. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 7 other followers. What’s the Point? Posted: June 3, 2010 in Uncategorized. Back in 2007 I thought it would be fun to buy a bike. What better way to spend a portion of your 1st full-time paycheck? Some people ask “why would you want to do 3 sports all in one race? Blog at WordPress.com.
tri2jenn.wordpress.com
6077577. Enrico Varella & Associates
Enrico Varella and Associates. Training and Developing Leaders To Direct Your Corporate Vision. Book ENRICO VARELLA for a Speaking Engagement. Postive Word of Mouth Marketing. Training and Developing Leaders To Direct Your Corporate Vision. Postive Word of Mouth Marketing. Book ENRICO VARELLA for a Speaking Engagement. You can book Enrico Varella for a speaking engagement by sending e-mail to enquiries@tri2lead.com. Or by calling (65) 9695-3275. About Enrico and Associates. Enrico Varella and Associates.
tri2lead.com
6077578. www.tri2life.com
tri2life.com
6077579. Tri 2 Live
Join me on my journey from couch potato to ironman. Friday, April 25, 2008. Man what a long work week. Weeks always seem long when you're actually working.Haha. I have been a long time fan of the website crossfit.com. Friday, April 18, 2008. Wednesday, January 09, 2008. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What the heck happened to me the last 3 months? To tell the truth I'm not really sure. What I do know is that I have to get back to posting on here because it helps keep me motivated. I had all these gre...
tri2live.blogspot.com
6077580. The Road Back | I used to be a fit, triathlete… then life got in the way. I'm now trying to find my way back.
I used to be a fit, triathlete… then life got in the way. I'm now trying to find my way back. My Escape from Alcatraz/IM Base Building Plan. There are 18 weeks until Escape from Alcatraz. Well, at least there were when I started my plan – week 1 is officially in the books now. My plan is broken up into three different phases for a few reasons. To give my foot some time to continue healing. To get me stronger. To ease my foot back into running consistently. Phase 1 will be 4 weeks. Friday – Off. Thursday ...
tri2livewell.wordpress.com
6077581. Tri2Max Coaching LLC
Fundamentals of triathlon race pace planning. Why Wind Hills = Slower times. Detraining and Rebuilding Fitness. Basic Hip Strength Exercises. Cycling Maintenance / Adjustment Video Links. Fundamentals of triathlon race pace planning. Why Wind Hills = Slower times. Detraining and Rebuilding Fitness. Basic Hip Strength Exercises. Cycling Maintenance / Adjustment Video Links. Victory awaits him who has everything in order luck, people call it. Fundamentals of triathlon race pace planning. I've come from a r...
tri2max.com
6077582. Tri2Move
tri2move.com
6077583. Home Page
I am here to help you realize your triathlon and athletic goals. This can be a life changing experience for both of us. I am a USAT Level 1 coach. I am also a certified Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist and a USMS level 1 coach.
tri2moveit.com
6077584. Blog de tri2o - Une Aamiitiié Sii Foorte Qu'Elle Seeraa Plus Qu'Eteernel - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Une Aamiitiié Sii Foorte Qu'Elle Seeraa Plus Qu'Eteernel. 305;lıllı.       Stαtut ; ℮n ℓìgn℮. 729; ˙ . ˙ . ˙ . ˙ . ˙. Infσrмatiiσns :. Creatiσn : 02.o7.o9. Aмis : Tout l'мσnde. Favσris : Echaange x$. Cσм's : Rendus. Fans : Quii Ont Veeut. 9829;  L℮s M℮iìℓℓ℮ur℮s PҨT ♥. 729; ٠••٠ ˙ ٠••٠ ˙. 9679;◊● ◊● ◊● ◊● ◊● ◊●. D℮scriìρtiìσσn , Montαg℮ , HαbiίlLαg℮ , ℮tc . :. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ou poster avec :. Posté le dimanche 02 août 2009 15:00. N'oubli...
tri2o.skyrock.com
6077585. Tri2One Best team in town! | USAT triathlon training | Aventura Miami
Call 305.302.8399. Performance Running Training Schedule. Off Season / Base Training. Performance Running Training Schedule. Off Season / Base Training. Performance Running Training Schedule. Off Season / Base Training. With over 30 years of experience in the sports of running and triathlon and being a USA Track and Field and USAT certified coach since 1998, I am here to help you achieve your goals from finishing a race, competing according to your expectations or qualifying for important races. Marcelo ...
tri2one.com
6077586. Blog de tri2one - Blog de tri2one - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Race Report from La Ferté. Ok désolé du retard pour mon RR de la. Mise à jour du programme de tri * * Aout. C'est quoi votre programme? Je suis en train de voir les tri pour la. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Race Report from La Ferté. Ok désolé du retard pour mon RR de la Ferté, je suis vraiment très busy en ce moment entre plusieurs voyages. Je complète mon RR d'ici peu. Donc plus de renseignement très prochainement. Ou poster avec :. Ou poster avec :.
tri2one.skyrock.com
6077587. Hostnet: De grootste domeinnaam- en hostingprovider van Nederland.
Alles voor ondernemend Nederland. Wil jij ook zo'n unieke domeinnaam? Check of jouw domein nog vrij is:. Inbegrepen bij je domeinnaam. Stuur je mail door naar een ander e-mailadres. Maak eenvoudig je eigen miniwebsite. Verwijs je domeinnaam door naar een website. Hostnet registreerde met succes al meer dan 2 miljoen domeinnamen.
tri2onecoaching.com
6077588. Tri2O Triathlon Club | Triathlon Club based in Reading, Berkshire, for athletes of all abilities.
Triathlon Club based in Reading, Berkshire, for athletes of all abilities. Club Rules and Constitution. The Performance Squad Ride Rota. Time Trial Championships 2015. KATIE HENDERSON 3 November 1981 – 12 June 2015. Tri2O Triathlon Club is mourning the loss of our dear friend Katie who tragically died in a car accident while travelling up to compete in the Ironman 70.3 Staffordshire earlier this month. The loyal training partner and so much more. Katie was one of the first members of Tri2O after the club...
tri2otriathlonclub.co.uk
6077589. Zen Internet | cPanel Holding Page
This domain name is hosted by Zen Internet. This Web space has been set to point to this page to let you know that the Web space is active, although its owner is currently not using it to publish a Web site. If you are the owner of this domain, you can upload content via FTP software or FrontPage, depending on which hosting option you have selected. You can use the following file names for the home page:. If you need any assistance with your Web Space then you can get support from:. Or 01706 902 000.
tri2save.com
6077590. Zen Internet | cPanel Holding Page
This domain name is hosted by Zen Internet. This Web space has been set to point to this page to let you know that the Web space is active, although its owner is currently not using it to publish a Web site. If you are the owner of this domain, you can upload content via FTP software or FrontPage, depending on which hosting option you have selected. You can use the following file names for the home page:. If you need any assistance with your Web Space then you can get support from:. Or 01706 902 000.
tri2save.info
6077591. Zen Internet | cPanel Holding Page
tri2save.net
6077592. Zen Internet | cPanel Holding Page
tri2save.org
6077593. Tri 2 Serve | Taking on the world of Triathlon for the greater good
Taking on the world of Triathlon for the greater good. A little bio…. Without Rain There Are No Rainbows. October 25, 2014. At the very soggy and cold start. Yes, it seems somewhat cliché to say such things. But in this instance I was being literal. It POURED. The first hour before the start of the race and the entire length thereof. But what can you do? Press on. Embrace the moment. My attempt to get an ‘in the moment’ show while trying to not land on my bum. Brett told us he ran this thing alone last y...
tri2serve.wordpress.com
6077594. Pediatric Dentist in McLean, VA. - Dr. Jeffrey P. Davis
EARLY INFANT ORAL CARE. Welcome to the pediatric dental practice of. Jeffrey P. Davis, D.D.S., P.C. 7601 Lewinsville Road Suite 208 McLean, Virginia 22102. Phone: (703) 848-8444 Fax: (703) 848-8304. Pediatric Dentist - Dr. Jeffrey P. Davis in McLean, Virginia serving infants, children and teens in the surrounding cities of Reston, Vienna and Falls Church, VA. 7601 Lewinsville Road Suite 208 McLean, Virginia 22102 - Phone: (703) 848-8444 - Fax: (703) 848-8304. Pediatric Dental Website Designed by.
tri2smilekids.com
6077595. Music Blog of Tri2stan - Tri2stan - Skyrock.com
07/06/2009 at 9:46 AM. 14/06/2009 at 11:21 AM. Authentik / Toi et Moi (2007). Kenza Farah - Je me bats (2009). Kenza Farah - Au coeur de la rue (2009). Charlie Winston - Like A Hobo (2009). Subscribe to my blog! Kenza Farah - Je me bats. Add to my blog. Kenza Farah - Je me bats. Add to my blog. Add to my blog. Charlie Winston - Like A Hobo. Add to my blog. Kenza Farah - Au coeur de la rue. Add to my blog. Authentik / Toi et Moi (2007). Listen to this track. Add this track to my blog. Listen to this track.
tri2stan.skyrock.com
6077596. Strive: Youth and Junior Triathlon Teams and Training, Portland, OR
Next up Best of the West Triathlon - Sept. 12th and 13th. Portland Triathlon - Sept 20th. Join in the fun. Strive provides triathlon training and racing opportunities for kids ages 7 to 19 in a fun, safe, and supportive environment. We welcome all young athletes, regardless experience or ability, to train and race and enjoy the benefits of a multisport lifestyle. We teach the fundamentals of the sport of triathlon and the basic principles of fitness to all young athletes. E : info@tri2strive.com.
tri2strive.com
6077597. Tri2survive's Blog | 2 Gals burnin’ it to earn it!
2 Gals burnin’ it to earn it! May 6, 2011. Tags: Over the Mountain. White Lake Half Ironman. So our grand plans to complete the White Lake Half tomorrow have sadly but surely gone the way of the dodo. Today as I laid out all of my gear to prepare for tomorrow, I was driven by an insanely intense and overwhelming desire to complete this triathlon, even as my tired body begged me to sit down. Encourage me. Tell me about a time when you’ve had to make the hard call. From → Uncategorized. April 7, 2011.
tri2survive.wordpress.com
6077598. Tri2SwimBikerun | Questions from Triathletes, Answered by Triathletes
Buy generic proscar online. Proscar 5mg for hair loss. Buy proscar no prescription online. Cialis for sale toronto. Where to get metronidazole. Earn points by asking and answering questions or when others vote your questions/answers up. Reach certain point levels and we'll send you free triathlon gear. Visit our How It Works. Buy generic proscar online. Page to learn more and see the gear. Points add up quickly! How can I get over my fear of open water swimming? How do I get stronger on the bike? I&#8217...
tri2swimbikerun.com
6077599. Tri 2 Teach
If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. THERE ARE NO LIMITS. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." Bruce Lee. Sunday, February 24, 2013. Sunday, February 17, 2013. Days 3 , 4 and 5 of Giving. Friday, February 15, 2013. 40 days of giving for Lent. Monday, August 15, 2011. Training for an Ironman. It has been ages. And so that is how the journey to the Ironman. So far I have seen m...
tri2teach.blogspot.com
6077600. Domain Expires
This domain name has expired. In order to restore the domain and continue the service you will have to contact your registrar immediately.
tri2teach.com
6077601. Tri2Thrive
Friday, June 10, 2011. And just like that. It is almost 3 months since I finished the Los Angeles Marathon. This lame fitness hiatus brought to you by:. 1) a post-marathon funk. 2) a mini-medical detour due to a bad head bonk during my first trail run on April 9. 3) a persistent lack of motivation and bad diet. Back to square 1 . I need to start up again tomorrow with training. My plan is to bike/spin. As for running, since I feel like I'm starting over, I am going to shift my focus to time. Http:/ www&#...
tri2thrive.blogspot.com
6077602. Tri2Trail | Endurance Sports Blog
In meinem Blog dreht sich alles um meine Passionen Triathlon und Trail Running – und auch ein wenig um andere Sachen, die irgendwie mit Ausdauersport zu tun haben. Ich denke laut über Rennen und Veranstaltungen, Ausrüstung, Komponenten und Gadgets und vielleicht auch mal etwas off-topic. Fühl Dich frei mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen falls Dir der Sinn danach steht. 1,9 k swim 90 k bike 21 k run * * * * *. Bloggen auf WordPress.com. Folge “Tri2Trail”. Erhalte jeden neuen Beitrag in deinen Posteingang.
tri2trail.com
6077603. Tri2Transition
My website will be up soon! Thank you for your patience as I transition my vision into reality. In the meantime, you can find me at:. By Summer of 2014, I will have multiple certifications to ensure that I provide safe and effective exercise guidance/instruction to help you successfully attain personal health and wellness goals.
tri2transition.com
6077604. Tri2u - Tri2u :: Home
Programar temporades, construir somnis. Força Core Natació. Hidratació i Nutrició. Tècnica de Carrera. Tècnica Natació. Adaptem els entrenaments al teu nivell i les teves necessitats. Si tens un objectiu esportiu, sigui quin sigui, t'ajudem a aconseguir-ho. Potser vols estar en forma? L teu objectiu és acabar la carrera del teu poble, 5k, 10k, una mitja marató o marató? Potser vols fer una cicloturista? Millorar en el ciclisme? Iniciar-te en el món del triatló/duatló? Acabar el teu primer Ironman? Et fem...
tri2u.com
6077605. TRI to Understand...
My Journey to Ironman Florida 2013. Saturday, March 1, 2014. The Emancipation Of Plain Jane. The hummingbird is for my dad. Since he passed I have associated seeing these creatures with him, and these sightings give me much comfort. They represent a lightness of being and a strength and speed disproportionate to their small stature. Constant forward motion. Just keep moving. This is where this blog shall end. Plain Jane No More. Wednesday, November 20, 2013. My Bucket (List) Is Overflowing. This years fo...
tri2understand.blogspot.com
6077606. Tribute To Wildlife
Sunday, November 11, 2012. A Victory for Rhinos. Http:/ wwf.panda.org/? Posted by carol vimla. Friday, April 20, 2012. Posted by carol vimla. Wednesday, February 29, 2012. Http:/ www.care2.com/greenliving/2000-dolphins-amazing-video.html. Posted by carol vimla. How can such brutality be inflicted on this creature? Http:/ www.cites.org/eng/news/pr/2012/20120228 elephant cameroon.php. Just breaks my heart to view the video.Only humans are capable of such acts of cruelty. Posted by carol vimla. OUR TASK MUS...
tri2wildlife.blogspot.com
6077607. A coach brings the best out of an athlete both physically and mentally
Training for an Ironman. Useful resources to everything Triathlon and Personal Training. Subscribe to this RSS feed. A coach brings the best out of an athlete both physically and mentally. Whether you are a beginner athlete or an experienced competitor, our training plans are designed to fit in with your life style, around your family, business, or just good old life in general. As a coach, my role is to provide professional advice and guidance at all times!
tri2win.co.nz
6077608. tri2win.com
tri2win.com
6077609. Tri2win
Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The Big Miss' Misses. As soon as I began reading 'The Big Miss' I thought, "This is professional quality prose. Either golf teacher Hank Haney is a natural born writer or he's got a ghost writer backing him up.". As it turns out, Jaime Diaz, who has recently been appointed as Editor-In-Chief of Golf World Magazine, did all the writing. Haney dictated his memories plus any notes that he might have made following his resignation after 6 years as Tiger Woods swing coach. The Big M...
tri2win1.blogspot.com