SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 15 / (3556230 - 3556283)

3556230. The view from Brittany
The view from Brittany. A Breton's perspective on the world. Thursday, October 24, 2013. This may have had an impact on the – disastrous for the Greens – elections which followed. In France, the Greens are a part of the government. A few weeks ago, their (not so a) leader Pascal Durand, ". Needless to say, this has slightly tarnished their already dubious reputation. As Franz Walter stated :. Truly enlightened public" with "the blind and noisy multitude". Romanticism opposed not rationality itself but ra...
theviewfrombrittany.blogspot.com
3556233. The View From Calvert's Castle
The View From Calvert's Castle. Thoughts we want to share. Mission:Kenya on our mind. Tuesday, February 14, 2012. I recall as an elementary school student the wonderful festivities surrounding Valentine’s Day. Of course there was the search for the small cards and envelopes with a variety of catchy phrases that boiled down to “Will you be my Valentine? And then God revealed more of His plan. Around 712 BC, God told Israel He would send THE perfect sacrifice. Isaiah 53 spells out Who this Savior would...
theviewfromcalvertscastle.blogspot.com
3556234. The View From Centercourt
The View From Centercourt. Western New York Boys High School Basketball. CC MVP (Player of the Year). Coach of the Year. Thursday, April 06, 2017. Poll Ballots 2017 - Season Finale. Health Sciences is WNYs top small school after advancing to states this season/Photo: Buff News. 1 Canisius (MMA) -. 2 St Francis (MMA) -. 3 Park (MMA) -. 4 North Tonawanda (A1) -. 5 Williamsville South (A1) -. The Billies made it to number one in the large school poll heading into the postseason after earning a share of the ...
theviewfromcentercourt.com
3556235. The View From Chennai | musings from an informed urban planner and an uninformed TV writer
The View From Chennai. Musings from an informed urban planner and an uninformed TV writer. About Nithya V. Raman. Swimming Pool and Arabian Sea, Kerala, India. March 29, 2013. Source: Urs Stooss Photography. Wait, What Happened? March 14, 2013. This article from today’s Hindu. Raised more questions (e.g., what happened? Than it answered (e.g. nothing):. Gang hacks patient in GH. Another article covers how Tamil Nadu only “bagged” one award at the National Tourism Awards. And the New York Times notes.
theviewfromchennai.wordpress.com
3556236. The View from C-Level | A blog for sustainable strategies, technologies, and business operations for C21 organizations.
The View from C-Level. May 27, 2015 · 10:14 pm. The Need for Planning to Run Simple. Graphic by izquotes.). It’s exciting for the journey ahead as we leverage the ever-changing world of technology, science and information. With excitement comes the responsibility for those of us on the front lines to ensure the proper communication, planning and education is provided to our customers for full visibility and understanding. May 8, 2015 · 2:30 pm. And near possible constitutional crisis. One thing is certai...
theviewfromclevel.wordpress.com
3556237. The View From Crescent Hill
Thursday, July 9, 2015. In June we went to the Gulf with my entire (all 7 kids! Family for a beach vacation. It was a week of fun, sunshine and chaos! Drew and Harper loved the beach even more this year, venturing out into the waves with Nate (or Andrew sometimes did alone I think to scare me to death! And Holland enjoyed long naps on the beach snuggled up on whoever was holding her. We had absolutely perfect weather (sunshine every day! Harper and Leena were the best of friends the entire week! Annual n...
theviewfromcrescenthill.blogspot.com
3556238. The View From Crookes
The View From Crookes. The View From Crookes has moved! Friday, 10 June 2011. The View From Crookes has moved! It can now be found here:. Http:/ theviewfromcrookes.wordpress.com/. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Royal Protests in Canada. The life of a tree. View my complete profile.
theviewfromcrookes.blogspot.com
3556239. The View from Crookes | Just another WordPress.com site
The View from Crookes. Just another WordPress.com site. July 31, 2014. Never work with children or animals. #ScienceProblems. Taken from a local school science fair…. August 30, 2013. The Fringe is Over: Long Love the Fringe. Here are just a few of the emotions I experienced at the festival this year:. I step off the train and fall in love again with rugged Edinburgh, aka medieval Disneyland. I inhale deeply the city smells of sweet hops and dreams. I’m so happy to be back I’ll pretend to be inte...I’ve ...
theviewfromcrookes.wordpress.com
3556241. The View from Cullingworth
The View from Cullingworth. Cullingworth nestles in Yorkshire's wonderful South Pennines and I have the pleasure and delight to be the village's Conservative Councillor. But these are my views - on politics, food, beer and the stupidity of those who want to tell me what to think or do. And a little on mushrooms. View my complete profile. Taken by Humphrey Bolton. Other people's ramblings that appeal. Velvet Glove, Iron Fist. Eat like a girl. Cllr Iain Lindley's Diary. Thursday, 13 August 2015. In simple ...
theviewfromcullingworth.blogspot.com
3556243. The View From Down Here
The View From Down Here. The Adventures and Musings of a Vertically-Challenged Minister. Wednesday, June 13, 2012. So, this blog has been sitting dormant for a while and I feel like it's time to start using it for it's other intended purpose. Originally, this blog was formed to document my journeys and spiritual discoveries during my month in Scotland. But, my hope is that it might also be a forum for theological thought, reflection and conversation (with a good bit of life's humor thrown in). After all,...
theviewfromdownhere1.blogspot.com
3556244. The View from Downrange
The View from Downrange. One man's view of local and world events unfolding around him as seen from middle-class America. Friday, August 7, 2015. A Short Message to Steve Fennell. Yo, Steve,. I deleted your comment because it had absolutely nothing to do with my blog or the topics contained within. If I want to be preached at I'll go to church. And just so you'll know, I'll delete any additional comments you may choose to make if they are as irrelevant and unwanted as the last one. Well, bye.". Since the...
theviewfromdownrange.blogspot.com
3556245. (Un)written | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here. Blog at WordPress.com. The Wu Wei Theme. Back to the top. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Wu Wei Theme. Follow “(Un)written”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theviewfromdownunder.wordpress.com
3556246. The View From Duffy Square – The Broadway community from a theatre-goer's perspective
The View From Duffy Square. The Broadway community from a theatre-goer's perspective. 8220;Well I can see him comin’ so you better start a runnin’ right now”. July 9, 2015. Hey la, hey la! Post title: “My Boyfriend’s Back” from. Do I really have the time or the energy to write for it? I digress. I think I have settled on a plan for this blog, although I am sure it will evolve, just like anything else. However, some thing are going to change. In the meantime, know that I’M BACK! May 6, 2015. May 6, 2015.
theviewfromduffysquare.wordpress.com
3556247. The View From Earth
This is a personal journal about the positive viewpoints from a recovering negative person. Sunday, January 13, 2013. Not much going on in the world of enlightenment these days . I think I stalled out a bit. It is good to just enjoy where we are sometimes, staying "in the now", and that's what I've been doing. The best part about being creative is seeing the results. Happy faces when those gifted enjoy what they received is another perk. Life can be sweet! And don't forget to enjoy the little moments.
theviewfromearth-earthmothermosaics.blogspot.com
3556248. The View From Elk Mountain
The View From Elk Mountain. Wednesday, July 15, 2015. Sydney made this cake to welcome her cousin, who will be staying with us for a while. Friday, July 3, 2015. A Day at the Beach. Friday, June 26, 2015. Book Response: The Little Bookroom by Elanore Farjeon. Once in a while when you discover a new author, you think, How could I have been missing this one all these years? A few weeks ago, as mentioned here, I participated in a short section of the Race to Alaska. Well, let me tell you, I'm excited! This ...
theviewfromelkmountain.blogspot.com
3556250. Avoiding the Red Light
Mexico . Brazil. Canada . Holland. Monday, June 1, 2015. It was still early in the morning when I arrived in Da Lat. The air was crisp and had a chill to it I hadn't experienced in months. Although only a few hours away from Saigon, the altitude's effect on the climate was widely apparent. The primary reason most tourists make the jaunt inland to the hillside town instead of continuing north along the coast was the same as my own: an Easy Rider tour. Parked in front of my hostel, (the hostel I booked ahe...
theviewfromeurope.blogspot.com
3556252. the view from everywhere
The view from everywhere.
theviewfromeverywhere.com
3556254. The View From Falling Downs
The View From Falling Downs. Thursday, August 13, 2015. I see where Mario Andretti was in town today. Holy friggin Jeezus. that's right next to the Pope coming to town in my book! This is a guy who elbowed his way into the winner's circle in NASCAR, Formula One, and Indy. Not too may folks have repeated that trifecta. But thanks for stopping by, Mario! Posted by D. Neumann. If you're an American who cares about your constitution and your freedom, you need to dial into the Aging Rebel. Well worth a look.
theviewfromfallingdowns.blogspot.com
3556255. theviewfromfaraway | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. June 17, 2012. February 27, 2012. We start slowly down the hill, the car’s full of sweet fumes. He’s laughing ‘what if you missed your flight? No That’s not going to happen. Regretfully. That’s not going to happen…. Goodbye Dominica. Goodbye Screw. It’s been…amazing. 8216;We’ll be on the boat soon for a good night’s sleep and then we’re going to enjoy this holiday if it kills us’. 8216;Nature’s Little Secrets’. YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRORITY. SEVERE HIGH ELEVATED REDUCED LOW.
theviewfromfaraway.wordpress.com
3556256. The View From Farview Farm
The View From Farview Farm. The Eyes Have It. As I Was Saying. A Fine Feathered Friend. Fair Play, California, United States. Farview Farm is located in the Sierra foothills of California. I raise dairy goats, chickens, and a sheep. I want to share a bygone lifestyle, writing about the day-to-day work on a farm. View my complete profile. Friday, August 14, 2015. There is no telling what a cat will do next so there is no "always" with Ralph and Celeste. Cats are their own creatures with their own whim...
theviewfromfarviewfarm.blogspot.com
3556257. The View From 510
Wednesday, January 28, 2015. New Print Collection in the Shop a Discount Code! The day is here! The new designs we've poured our hearts into are officially in the shop. Friends, it's our prayer these designs speak as loudly in your lives as they do in ours. We have big plans to intentionally tend to a life of joy with this community in the coming year, and these designs are such a sweet way to get our hearts focused on Him and what matters most. Grab a print for yourself, a friend, or BOTH :). A lamp wil...
theviewfromfiveten.com
3556258. The View From Five Two – Finding Joy in the Chaos
The View From Five Two. Finding Joy in the Chaos. Our 2013 Christmas Card. Last year, I skipped sending out Christmas cards because I was newly pregnant, so so tired, and just couldn't get my act together in time. This . [ Read More ]. Mr B turned 4 months old on November 30, 2013! This little man is just growing like a weed, as they say. He actually had his 4 month checkup this . [ Read More ]. A bad bird & some new wheels. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, y'all! Our 2013 Christmas Card. December 17, 2013.
theviewfromfivetwo.com
3556259. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
theviewfromfu.com
3556260. art by skip johnston | Stuff I've done and stuff I like.
Art by skip johnston. Stuff I've done and stuff I like. Flags of My Fathers. A Work In Progress…. No Band’s Worth That…. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Art by skip johnston. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “art by skip johnston”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 160 other followers. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theviewfromgidmoonhill.wordpress.com
3556261. The View from Goose Hill
The View from Goose Hill. Her Light in Me. January 9, 2017. This Christmas, Laura always remembered to plug in the strand of colorful lights around our patio door before I got home from work. The gumdrop colors framing the glow of light from within our apartment gave me something to look forward to as the evenings darkened. But whether extravagant or meager, why do Mom and I go through all the trouble? In fact, why does anyone decorate at all? According to historians, ancient people thought the darkening...
theviewfromgoosehill.wordpress.com
3556262. The View From Granny's Porch | Writing the memories, the joy, the journey, one blog at a time
The View From Granny's Porch. Writing the memories, the joy, the journey, one blog at a time. The View From Granny’s Porch. Bug-eyed Mama Provides Service with a Smile. And so it begins: summer vacation. All across the land teachers and school staff breathe a sigh of relief, their jobs once more successfully completed, while mothers walk around bug-eyed, stocking the fridge, planning summer schedules, and praying it doesn’t rain. And much to our delight, we find it is our turn to teach:. Or ride a bike.
theviewfromgrannysporch.wordpress.com
3556263. The View from Great Island
The View from Great Island. Friday, January 15, 2010. 3 Boys home for Christmas. 2 Girls willing to come home too. 1 Wife who has been with me for 30 years. 3 Persons in the Godhead all working toward having us home. 2 Revelations of His will, the Word and Nature. 1 Blessed Hope of eternity in His presence with no darkness at all. The View from Great Island. Friday, November 20, 2009. Lyn in a gorge north of Lake Issykol in Kyrgyzstan. Another hike along a river north of Lake Issykol. The View from Great...
theviewfromgreatisland.blogspot.com
3556264. The View from Great Island - The View from Great Island
Meat Lovers Pasta Salad. August 14, 2015. Honey Buttermilk Roast Chicken. August 12, 2015. Roasted chicken plays on our primal instincts…and unless you’re vegetarian, juicy charred meat is hard to resist. Perhaps not so primal is the wonderful honey buttermilk brine that infuses every bite. I adapted my recipe from The Midnight Baker. She does some serious comfort food on her blog, hop on over and take a look. Maple Glazed Pumpkin Bread. August 10, 2015. August 8, 2015. August 6, 2015. August 4, 2015.
theviewfromgreatisland.com
3556265. The View from Guppy Lake
The View from Guppy Lake. Monday, January 26, 2015. Never Take Color for Granted. Chris is seeing blue and yellow in art for the first time. At the aquarium, he saw fish and coral where he'd previously seen blurs. It would be difficult to overstate how much my life has changed since, about 4 months ago, I took a big step away from color blindness. People close to me have have noted changes in my personality - they say I'm more patient, relaxed, or happy. I suspect it's all true. I hope I never do it again.
theviewfromguppylake.blogspot.com
3556266. Steve Carlson Photography
The View From Hanging Rock.
theviewfromhangingrock.com
3556267. The View From Hare
The View From Hare. An alternative take on what is and isn't making the news. Friday, March 13, 2009. Revenge. Sweet Awkward Revenge. Posted by Travis Hare. Links to this post. Labels: Kramver and Colbert. Saturday, February 28, 2009. Posted by Travis Hare. Links to this post. Monday, February 23, 2009. The Five Worst "News" Personalities In The World. Obviously you would've handled this better if you were an adult", "How did you see through that burka? Even as a visibly upset Smart continuously asked he...
theviewfromhare.blogspot.com
3556269. The View from Hell
The View from Hell. Should we make new people? Should we force people to remain alive? Saturday, February 21, 2015. Review the Future Podcast. I went on a podcast! If you would like to hear me talking about suicide, drugs, control over consciousness, and far-future scenarios then listen to Review the Future. It's about an hour long. So far people have told me that you can take the girl out of the Western mountains but you can't take the Western mountains out of the girl's voice. Posted by Sister Y. Tell ...
theviewfromhell.blogspot.com
3556272. The View from Hell | the search for patterns and the thickening of meaning
The View from Hell. The search for patterns and the thickening of meaning. March 24, 2015. March 25, 2015. The mountain is a natural, physical, geographic pattern that offers itself as a hard-to-fake measurement of human effort. Its ritual and cognitive significance is difficult to understand without climbing it, but I will offer an account of its place in the human order as best I can. Many places occupied by humans (including my current home) have no mountains at all. In. Here, the empty road curves ar...
theviewfromhellyes.wordpress.com
3556273. The View from Hemingway's Attic
The View from Hemingway's Attic. Tuesday, April 21, 2015. When I was up in the Boundary Waters on the old logging roads on a motorcycle following the grey sandy roads through fallen trees and second growth forests I had the feeling that I was on the edge of the last frontier. It was summer and I had been away from the "Lower forty eight" for three weeks and one definitely felt there was this life and there was the modern life below. Links to this post. Labels: boundary waters fiction. A story of two half...
theviewfromhemingwaysattic.com
3556274. The View From Here
The View From Here. Thursday, November 13, 2014. Has taken over my blog and is offering it for sale? WTF is going on here? Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Posted by Rositta @ Thursday, November 13, 2014. Monday, August 25, 2014. Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Posted by Rositta @ Monday, August 25, 2014. Wednesday, August 13, 2014. From Perfect To This! Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Posted by Rositta @ Wednesday, August 13, 2014. Tuesday, August 12, 2014. The Most Perfect Day. They reall...
theviewfromher.blogspot.com
3556275. the view from her
The view from her. The problem of being right. It’s been a difficult couple of weeks in the Kingdom. Many of us watched silently with shock and awe as social media exploded in a firestorm of outrage, condemnation, and judgement by all kinds of believers over decision(s) made by World Vision. Is it possible that our attitudes are wrong? Have we lost all capacity to even attempt self-evaluation of our motivation? UPDATE March, 2015:. That might work. I like some of Fast Company’s 11 suggestions. And these ...
theviewfromher.com
3556276. the view from here
The view from here. Thursday, January 27, 2011. The problem with us these days is not that we miss the forest for the trees, but that we miss the trees for the forest. You'd only need to pay a visit to the swarms of people at travel fairs or flip to the last half of the classifieds section in the straits times to realize that you won't be the only ones at that Exclusive Island Getaway For $3,999 that you'd wanted to retreat to. The MicroEarth Initiative exists for these very people. As I traveled further...
theviewfromhere-.blogspot.com
3556277. The View From Here
The View From Here. Thursday, December 25, 2014. Day Two.Feeling Acutely Alive. The last time I felt this kind of aliveness, (it isn't excitement, or intrigue, or high interest, or high passion), was at the moment that my mother took her last breath, March 3, 2001. I feel as though his or her soul's generosity, of sparing us - the witnesses - was on full display. I have seen several people pass away as a volunteer chaplain for hospice, but those people knew life was ending. I am forever changed. It is a ...
theviewfromhere-adayre.blogspot.com
3556278. The view from here
The view from here. My blog about me, my life, country living and healthy, green, organic cooking and food. May contain excerpts about my grandchildren and/or furbabies! Thursday, May 13, 2010. Such a busy time of year. It has always been my favorite time of year! Winter is over, green is showing, things are growing! I was able to get lettuce, arugula, radishes, onions, carrots and lots more peas in. I am now ready to plant my potatoes and get the rest of the garden ready for other veggies. My great gran...
theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com
3556280. The View From Here
Friday, September 25, 2015. A Few Thoughts On The Niqab, The Canadian Election, and Our Rights As Canadians. I and a majority of other Muslims don't agree with that last interpretation. However, it is not up to me (or anyone else for that matter) to tell someone else how to practice their faith as long as that practice does not infringe on my protected rights or the rights of other Canadians as outlined in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Why I intend to wear a niqab at my citizenship ceremony.
theviewfromhere-fareedkhan.blogspot.com
3556281. The View From Here
The View From Here. Monday, February 13, 2012. Let the bike tests begin. I stopped into Moab to make a couple of shop visits and to take a couple of quick laps on the Slickrock Trail to test the new Devincis. Slickrock is still the most challenging night. Ride I have ever done; and even more so as a solo mission. An empty Slickrock parking lot. Click below for more pics:. Links to this post. Location: Sand Flats Rd, Moab, UT 84532, USA. Monday, November 7, 2011. 25 Hours of Frog Hollow. Labels: 24 hr race.
theviewfromhere-fg4.blogspot.com
3556282. On Wings of Hope
On Wings of Hope. We find our baby through the blessing and miracle of adoption. Wednesday, January 30, 2013. Happy 4th Birthday Beautiful Boy! Oh Milo it just doesn’t seem possible that you are turning four years old! I mean, wasn’t it just yesterday that I held you for the first time after dreaming of you for eight long years? Wasn’t it just yesterday that you graced this world with your beautiful soul and made us a mommy and daddy? Birthday to YOU….Our dream come TRUE! Links to this post. I'm afraid m...
theviewfromhere-jme.blogspot.com
3556283. The view from here - Mongolia 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011. We'll give the last word to Ken Doleman, CEO of Swan Valley Credit Union and a partcipant in both the 2010 and 2011 coaching missions to Mongolia. In this post, written following his return to Canada, he reflects on Mongolia's environmental future and the role of the Zoos Hurd Credit Union in environmental sustainability. The river dried up some 25 years ago. Credit Union water conservation project. Foreground: Zoos Hurd SCU Executive Director Nara. The Citizen’s Partnersh...
theviewfromhere-mongolia2011.blogspot.com