SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 24 / (3160095 - 3160149)

3160095. The Peak Condition Project - Nate
Saturday, November 15, 2008. DAY 90 = PCP DONE. A long life of activity, vitality, wellness, and awareness just begun . . . So it is so hard to figure out how to make a quality, meaningful, and complete last post. But I'm going to do the best I can and hopefully update from time to time in the future. Once a month or so with thoughts on maintaining, new growth, and encouragement for any new PCP groups to come. So without further ado, here goes nothing! SECTION 1: PCP Mindset and changes. 10 Finally, you ...
thepeakconditionproject-nate.blogspot.com
3160096. The Peak Condition Project-Nathan
Sunday, 2 October 2011. Day 90 - thats all folks. Patrick - you are a legend. PCP out. Before and After below. Tuesday, 20 September 2011. Day 83 - wearing a bit thin. 1hr 15m to do the exercises now - which means get home from work and start around 7.30 in the dark/damp misery of autumnal London. Caught a cold from the kids to really cheer me up. Might start skipping to the Smiths. Friday, 16 September 2011. Day Nearly at The End: Seriaaaaass. Sunday, 11 September 2011. Day 73 - Abject failure. Amazing ...
thepeakconditionproject-nathan.blogspot.com
3160097. The Peak Condition Project - Nathaly and Ramiro
Tuesday, November 16, 2010. 2 weeks post-project, Nathaly: Maintaining. I did a weigh-in this morning, about 2 weeks after the end of the program and am proud to report that I haven't gained back any weight despite definitely getting off the bandwagon in every way! Not proud about the latter half of that sentence. lol). I'm having tea for snack and opting away from cheese (about half of the time, that is.) and consistently doing half portions of dessert-y type things. Wednesday, November 3, 2010. This wh...
thepeakconditionproject-natram.blogspot.com
3160098. The Peak Condition Project - Nicholas
14 April, 2010. We made it through and I'm happy, relieved and slightly depressed at the same time, but only because I now have to keep this up on my own. I went back and did the Day 6 exercises and I completed them in 20 mins and was raring to go for more. When I think back to struggling with the pressups and how the skipping rope tangled in my feet every few seconds, it is a great and wonderful difference. I'll post a couple of pictures over the next few days. Great to have done it! 06 April, 2010.
thepeakconditionproject-nicholas.blogspot.com
3160099. The Peak Condition Project - Nick
Friday, April 15, 2011. Day 90 - The End of the Beginning. Okay, before being more prosaic, will bung up the stats for a bit of colour. The numbers speak for themselves, and can't say fairer than that. As they say in football "if you had offered me that result before the game started, I would have snapped your hand off. Now for the final snapshots. Lets start with cute and cuddly day 0. And move swiftly onto a couple from day 90. And Alright then, a back shot. Got to even that bad boy up! That really ins...
thepeakconditionproject-nick.blogspot.com
3160100. The Peak Condition Project - Nick
Wednesday, July 13, 2011. Day 90 - Signing off. Well done to everyone who finished today, and good luck to Youngy, Arnie, Ash, Marlon, Vic, Jerome, Khoi and everyone else who are half way and have done a great job so far. Try to do a perfect PCP and you will love the results. Thanks Pat - you're onto a great thing, I'll continue to evangelise for you. Tuesday, July 12, 2011. Day 90 - Done! Morning all. just finished today's exercises, so I guess apart from today's diet I'm done! Saturday, July 9, 2011.
thepeakconditionproject-nicks.blogspot.com
3160101. The Peak Condition Project - Nicole
Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Final pic's will be up this weekend along with final thoughts. I have a lot to say and I want to say it well so I need a few more days. Thursday, December 9, 2010. I am not looking forward to finishing the PCP. I am afraid of gaining back the weight I have lost and falling back into old habits. I feel very healthy and energetic and yes I enjoy the workouts now. Well, not enjoy them but appreciate them. Jack's mum is a great cook and has taken the PCP food prep very seriously.
thepeakconditionproject-nicole.blogspot.com
3160102. The Peak Condition Project - Ohyun
Wednesday, June 29, 2011. Ohyun gets RIPPED, right here! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). What IS The Peak Condition Project? The Peak Condition Project is a program created by wellness expert Patrick Reynolds and fitness trainer Chen Zhongtao. Using the simplest of materials, adherence to diet, bodyweight based exercises, and social networking, PCPers achieve the physiques they've always dreamed of. Find out more at thepeakconditionproject.com. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thepeakconditionproject-ohyun.blogspot.com
3160103. The Peak Condition Project - Osamu Hamada
Friday, July 10, 2009. DAY90 ちょっとすぎたけど   PCP終了-! PCPの90日間ドラマでした。。色んな場面が思い出され、色んな風景や出会った人々、雨ふったり、どっぴ-カンの海だったり、仕事抜け出しての合同練習だったり。 はじめは、40歳越えて無駄な贅肉ついてきたし、サーフィン行ってもなんか体の切れわるいし、. 気が付いたら、どんどんPCPの深みにはまり、ドップリPCPERになってましたね。 WORK OUTが気になって、早く仕事切り上げなきゃ!だったり。 出張の早朝の新幹線の中で、お弁当広げて、卵の黄味除いて白身だけ食べたり、. 脂肪は完全に落ちているけど、後半の卵の白身これでもかメニューの前のせいか、筋肉の厚みがまだまだです。 これもきつかったなー。ブランコのように揺れるから余計腹筋を使うような気がして、脚も思うように上がらなかった。 毎日毎日3食(いや5食だよね。). PCP MATEでもあり、妻である貴子には、心から感謝しています。 90日間で、手首に4針、顎の内外に4針ずつ縫う怪我。 12290;(古い). Monday, June 8, 2009. はじめてで...
thepeakconditionproject-osamu.blogspot.com
3160104. The Peak Condition Project -Pam
Tuesday, April 13, 2010. A quick post to let y'all know I'm still here! Sorry for the hit and run post! Saturday, April 3, 2010. The weather has been absolutely beautiful and I've been doing a lot of walking. I'm just back from the produce store and I have a fridge full of delicious things to eat. I'm hoping to get in my 1400 jumps tomorrow and get rolling again. Wednesday, March 24, 2010. Now, don't fall over. but yes, I've got two posts in two days! It takes me forever. Speaking of jumping - it leaves ...
thepeakconditionproject-pam.blogspot.com
3160105. The Peak Condition Project - Patrick
Wednesday, July 13, 2011. Day 90 - COMPLETE! I don't know exactly what to say. I know I am going to be short and sweet on this blog that is for sure. I am off in an hour and a half for a 14 hour flight to NY. My first non-PCP meal is going to be airline food! I will post the final pics in a few days and say some more but for now, I can just say, I am so amazed at this program, the results and honestly, what I was able to accomplish! From January 1st of this year, I lost a total of 19.5 kilos / 43 lbs.
thepeakconditionproject-patrick.blogspot.com
3160106. The Peak Condition Project - Pey
Wednesday, September 30, 2009. Day 90 - It's just the beginning. Day 90 (Rather Day 92! Anyhow, this 90-days challenge is really quite cool, and aside the physical change, the PCP had brought about more realization on myself that am sure, will help me in my future endeavours. 1) Discipline - Outside in vs Inside out. 2) Public declaration / support / reminder. 3) Not-too-short term project. And pushing towards my goal had been a main source of conversation and focus for the past 3 months! I realised that...
thepeakconditionproject-pey.blogspot.com
3160107. The Peak Condition Project - Phil
Sunday, 15 May 2011. Back to the blog. So I have been away from the blog for a while. Apologies for that. Work has slightly taken over in the last few weeks and some other parts of life seem to have come to the forefront and taken over. It's been a strange last part of the PCP and I definitely hold my hands up to not getting the most out of the last push to the end. That said, I take some comfort in the fact that my body has never been in better shape and my diet is still going strong. Monday, 2 May 2011.
thepeakconditionproject-phil.blogspot.com
3160108. The Peak Condition Project - Renfield
Thursday, September 30, 2010. PCP may be over, but it never ends! Check out my latest Kung Fu Body. Links to this post. Wednesday, August 4, 2010. Headed down to Patrick's House of Pain for a post- PCP visit. He should me some new ways to torture my muscles, like hand-stand-push-ups-into-80's-break-dancing-snake and YODO Abs. Also got a taste of Kung-Fu Body, which is going to, pardon the pun, kick ass! Finally, I measured myself on the trusty PCP scale: 67.3 kilos,16.6% body fat. Links to this post.
thepeakconditionproject-renfield.blogspot.com
3160109. The Peak Condition Project - Ricky
Saturday, May 28, 2011. There is an expression that goes “Courage in the face of humility”. You’ve all shown this by openly and honestly revealing yourself, physically and emotionally, for all to see – This take courage…. I think you all rock! PCP and Patrick …. It rocks and it gives you the opportunity for something special and unique that is not out there – It takes Nutrition, Exercise, Education, Self Awareness and presents it with no BS – You do it for yourself. Nice one Patrick, and Thank You….
thepeakconditionproject-ricky.blogspot.com
3160110. The Peak Condition Project - Robbi
Wednesday, June 1, 2011. Day - 90 - The END. Ladies and Gents,. Its been a great adventure! 90 days have come and gone very fast, too fast in fact! But I almost enjoyed every moment.yes I did have a few "sense of humour failures", but all in all I loved it! I think the most important lesson I learned with PCP is that diet is so verry important, I have also learned to use spices in a better way and eat unsalted foods.which would have been un heard of before. Well done to all of you that finished the PCP!
thepeakconditionproject-robbi.blogspot.com
3160111. The Peak Condition Project - Robby
Wednesday, September 28, 2011. Elsewhere, I've never blogged in my life up to this point in time but really found the practice to be almost therapeutic at some level. The weekly questions from the group and video round-up were great. Into the routine, will scale-back the number of workouts slightly but add some stretching / yoga and a bit more running in as well. Again, well done to the team - it's been fun and motivating getting killer results together. Good luck and stay healthy. -Robby P. Ugly Mugs an...
thepeakconditionproject-robbyp.blogspot.com
3160112. The Peak Condition Project - Roland
Thursday, 2 June 2011. Well here it is. The pictures don't lie. PCP really works. 1 I did actually learn. This is not just a mumbo-jumbo diet where you live on just ginko nuts for three months but a full-on practical education into nutrition. You think you know about what is healthy? 2 I needed to do a detox. 3 Food had stopped being special. 4 PCP is accessible. 5 You can eat seven times a day. And still lose weight. That's pretty cool. 7 Low sodium is painfully tedious: I still have bouts of sense of h...
thepeakconditionproject-roland.blogspot.com
3160113. The Peak Condition Project - Royce
Sunday, September 5, 2010. NEW BLOG, NEW JOURNAY, NEW EVERYTHING. New Blog now.don't mind the lack of creativity in it right now.will get to the graphic design aspect of it soon. This blog will be a lot more vile and raunchy and fun though.THough this blog was fun too but I had to hold back A LOT. Http:/ templeofdododo.blogspot.com/. Bless ya all,. Thursday, September 2, 2010. Final post PART 2. Eating spinach dip.tastes cheap. Maria and I were too poor for dinner tonight so we ate magic mushrooms. We ar...
thepeakconditionproject-royce.blogspot.com
3160114. The Peak Condition Project - Sara
Friday, August 5, 2011. Http:/ qiwazoxu.co.tv/. Check out my labels! Monday, December 20, 2010. Done, done and done (is it really done? I think I've been in a bit of denial that day 90 has come and gone. Was it really only 3ish months ago that I was thinking of starting this thing? Wow Still haven't gotten my head around what I want to say, but I'm a born procrastinator, so I guess I'd just better JFD this thing! Unedited mind-dump to follow. 1 Jelly roll pans. This was a gift from the fabulous Sarah.
thepeakconditionproject-sara.blogspot.com
3160115. The Peak Condition Project - Sarah
Tuesday, October 5, 2010. Final Post: PCP, You "Complete" Me. Well, it is high time to wrap this thing UP! In the past week, I became both a PCP alumna and a 500 hour RYT (registered yoga teacher). Aside from this being an incredibly busy. Week, I'm quite happy to have these two experiences dovetail into one another here at the end. More on that later. Let's get down to the nitty gritty with some before/after pics, shallllll we? 117 lbs, 24.3 % body fat. 1096 lbs, 17% body fat. May 13, 2010. There's that...
thepeakconditionproject-sarah.blogspot.com
3160116. The Peak Condition Project-sarahd
Monday, 3 October 2011. Day 90-SOMETHING.Before and After. I've lost whatever sort of tan I had pre-PCP (maybe I should have got that spray-on after all? My hair is longer (maybe if I chopped it off I'd lose another 1/2 kgs? Sports bras really do nothing for you. More seriously though, I think my posture is a million times better now looking at these shots, something a few people at home have commented on. That's gotta be good. I still can't quite believe that 3 months of PCP are over! DAY 90 - stats.
thepeakconditionproject-sarahd.blogspot.com
3160117. The Peak Condition Project - Saya and Minami
Sunday, July 5, 2009. おわったぁーーーーーー!!!!! 90日間のPCP、長かったような、短かったような。あまりに過酷だったので、長かったのか短かったのかもよくわかりません(苦笑). So we did it! 90 days of the PCP.It was so intense that I can't tell whether the 3 months. Were long or short. But I have no doubt that it was a very good thing to do for me. では、PCPをやってよかったな、と思うこと、達成したな、と思うことを書いてみたいと思います。 So I'd like to write down what was good about the PCP and what I've achieved. First of all my body line has definitely. PCPで正しいダイエット(食事)をしたことで、食習慣が大きく変化しました。 PCPは山あり谷ありでそりゃあ、誰にと...
thepeakconditionproject-sayaminami.blogspot.com
3160118. The Peak Condition Project - Scott
Sunday, April 17, 2011. Kicked out of the Nest. Time to leave the nest of the PCP. Day 90 (actually.Day 93) - final post as a PCP-er. Although perhaps we are now PCP-ers for life! Wow, so much to say. I. I might have been the oldest PCPer in this group of 26 team participants.by the way, congratulations to EVERYBODY for completing the Project! I entered the PCP 51 years. Today, on Day 93 I am 51 years YOUNG. As my good friend Giorgio Moroder once wrote (and Irene Cara performed) -. Thank you Taylor, my e...
thepeakconditionproject-scott.blogspot.com
3160119. The Peak Condition Project - Sean Anderson
Tuesday, August 12, 2008. Day 90, Done. And, yet, I’m just beginning. Please do note that I will be adding more pictures as the week goes on so please stick with me and enjoy the celebration). Speaking of celebrations, I just remembered that about this time last year was when I first decided to become a vegan. It was about mid-August and I had just finished watching a movie called Earthlings. My fellow PCPers, Corry and David, well, We Did It! Thank you all from the bottom of me. The strength of your bod...
thepeakconditionproject-sean.blogspot.com
3160120. The Peak Condition Project - Sean Anderson
Tuesday, September 14, 2010. Over one Year Later. Just kidding. Of course you do. Well, here I am. It's been one year and some since I completed the PCP. Guess what, things are great! Do I still exercise? Yes I do. I completed Patrick's new program the Kung Fu Body this year- although I'm ashamed to say with no where near the gusto I had for the PCP. Why did I join this new program, you ask? Am I still mindful of what I eat? Yes- every frickin' day. Do I eat junk food? Am I still on the diet? If you need...
thepeakconditionproject-seananderson.blogspot.com
3160121. The Peak Condition Project - Sebastian Massey
Thursday, September 17, 2009. True quote from the sales person at Olympia Sports when I went to replace my broken jump rope:. I've never heard of anyone wearing through a jump rope that fast! Yeah, I felt like a badass. Thursday, September 3, 2009. You're different, but not really. If anything you seem more like yourself.". Thank you Patrick and Chen for creating such a wonderful project and thank you for helping us all to be ourselves. Ok I'm done now I swear :-P. The end.or the beginning? I have a smal...
thepeakconditionproject-sebastian.blogspot.com
3160122. The Peak Condition Project - Shelby
Thursday, September 17, 2009. Peaking. Conditioning. Projecting. This project shifted my perspective on the way I approach training, drive, and support. On day 90, I sat in the park and spent time with my sister, a loved one, and a snake. I couldn't ask for much more in life. Sunday, August 30, 2009. A) Jump roping does not require much space, no need to clear out my whole living room. B) Eating breakfast is fantastic. C) Theres added sugar or salt in 99% of pre-made products, natural food store or comme...
thepeakconditionproject-shelby.blogspot.com
3160123. The Peak Condition Project - Shelly
Tuesday, 15 December 2009. So Long and Thanks for All the Fish! I remember telling a physician friend about PCP at the start of this program, and he predicted that I would probably see little change compared to other participants that might have more weight to lose, or poor diet habits that need correcting. While he was right in that the changes in my body have been subtle. And I wasn't looking for huge shifts either). The real evolution isn't something that you can capture in a photo. Lastly, I think th...
thepeakconditionproject-shelly.blogspot.com
3160124. The Peak Condition Project - Shirley
Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Day 92 : * * * Final blog - PCP you COMPLETE me! So the time has come for me to bid adieu to my life that has been PCP for the last 90-something days.and what an emotional roller-coaster ride it's been! Loads of ups, downs, surprises, disappointments but most importantly it has transformed me into a brand new person. I'm sad to let go but excited to see what awaits me in the next chapter! You won't regret it! What i've learnt to LOVE. Such an easy effective workout! I can't enjoy a...
thepeakconditionproject-shirley.blogspot.com
3160125. The Peak Condition Project - Shivani
Friday, April 16, 2010. The Ripped Lady Sings! Patrick sent us a final email yesterday (say it ain't so! I'm tearing up here! As usual, it was chock full of instructions and diagrams and motivational words - this time for maintaining our new selves. Four words from his message are now officially burned into my consciousness, and they will be my mantra when my mind spirals into the dark tunnel of body/weight/food anxiety: you are at last. Free from what, you ask? No way, dude (that shall continue). Of cou...
thepeakconditionproject-shivani.blogspot.com
3160126. The Peak Condition Project - Steve
Sunday, December 19, 2010. Day 90 and onwards - Sayonara but not goodbye. Almost a week of life off the chain now and I am still struggling with this final post. No profound insight to share or key nugget of advice to offer future PCPers without coming off as overly pedantic or verbose or both. I never imagined that listening to Patrick and Chen would take me from here. No chinned and surely lookin. How bout a hug. Well you get the picture. By The Numbers -. Weight Going In to PCP - 93 kg. 1) My wife Mag...
thepeakconditionproject-steve.blogspot.com
3160127. The Peak Condition Project - Stu
Monday, November 1, 2010. Final Post- I Am A Niking. What is a niking you ask? Probably more like a viking out of training. Now after some training I'm closer too it:. Now that's more like it. Although I don't wear the thing outside in the public I think it's pretty funny. Fine, great, grand, wonderful, I will take the new moniker and walk into the streets of Chicago everyday in my black garments and help the common people to the best of my abilities:. Tuesday, October 26, 2010. Sunday, October 24, 2010.
thepeakconditionproject-stu.blogspot.com
3160128. The Peak Condition Project - Sully
Friday, September 2, 2011. Day 90 - End of Days. That 90 days went pretty quick - along with the rest of 2011. It is amazing what you can do with a little willpower and a bit of help from some guys who know what they are doing. I started the program on holiday in Bali on June 1st after our friends' wedding and although I was pretty strict on the exercises in the first week, I found it hard to restrict my eating to 1/2 portions as a lot of the eating was buffet style - and was soooo good. I lost just over...
thepeakconditionproject-sully.blogspot.com
3160129. The Peak Condition Project - Susan
Monday, December 13, 2010. What a long, strange trip it's been. Coke is nasty, by the way. Water is the bomb-diggity, yo. I have to cut this short because I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. I don't know exactly when there will be pictures, but there will be pictures. And a killer, black, floor-length opera dress will be among them. Thursday, December 2, 2010. Ease on down, ease on down the road! My sauteed shrimp was extra tasty tonight! Tuesday, November 23, 2010. Thursday, November 18, 2010. I started...
thepeakconditionproject-susan.blogspot.com
3160130. The Peak Condition Project - Takako Hamada
Sunday, July 5, 2009. 無事この度、PCP. the peak condition project 90day. がん検診にひっかかる。(大丈夫でした。ご心配かけて. すみません) あわただしい朝、ガラス鍋で手を切って縫う. 65288;六針) PCP中にもかかわらず、旅行先の海で怪我(顔を4針と口の中四針) . 加えて、携帯電話を紛失。データ全て消失。 みてくださっているお友達の皆様、是非ご連絡を。。。 ようです。(be positive thinking. 母のお下がり(彼女はパンパンで着ていましたが) moschino made in italy のワンピ。 この度最も完成度が高い背中ご披露~~~! ザ:マッチョ! 腹筋は割れず、、、。 頑張ってみます。(笑). 酸欠になるほどでありましたが、、。 シャバがとっても上手くとれて、意識は覚醒していて、身体は完全にリラックス。 の楽しさにはまっていたのですが、痩せるとやっぱり嬉しいで~す。 女性は、特に私ぐらいのアラフォー世代は燃焼に至るまで、時間がかかります。 ありがとう~my kitchn! 救助してもらって(修さ...
thepeakconditionproject-takako.blogspot.com
3160131. The Peak Condition Project - Tanya
Wednesday, June 1, 2011. I’m a little teary about this being my last post. I was even a little nostalgic doing my last work out on Sunday so I put on a yellow t-shirt in homage to my ‘jump rope for heart’ school days. I’ve needed a few days for all those endorphins to wear off so I can write something cohesive without punctuating every sentence with “Good job! Of course particular mention must go to Patrick and Chen (you man of mystery – reveal yourself! Come on, not even a walk on part? 1 3kgs – T...
thepeakconditionproject-tanyat.blogspot.com
3160132. The Peak Condition Project - Tara
Tuesday, August 31, 2010. Like Jenny, I want that COMPLETE stamp! Time to wrap it up. To say that I've tried to readopt some of my old habits, just to see what it's like, and I really, really. Don't want to eat the way I used to eat anymore. I think it's going to be so much easier because I'm not trying to enforce some external "ideal" of what I "should" eat, but I'm going to be eating what I actually want. My delight is somewhat tempered because I still have some work to do - I don't look at my final pi...
thepeakconditionproject-tara.blogspot.com
3160133. thepeakconditionprojectteo
Wednesday, July 13, 2011. In public speaking courses they warn against thanking people by name because they say you're bound to forget people, but rules are meant to be broken. First off my wife Steph who is supportive of me in everything. I love you and thank you for all the help. So many things, like groceries or cooking some extra stuff if you saw I was low, but mostly for being loving and caring. Love you. Greenie and Wei,. Your posts were very inspiring and motivational. I loved hearing about ho...
thepeakconditionproject-teo.blogspot.com
3160134. The Peak Condition Project - Terri
Tuesday, August 30, 2011. Sorry I have been MIA in blogging! Since my last trip, things have been nonstop with the twins and daily maintenance, but I always tried to fit my exercises in and follow the diet as best as I can! Looking back at the past 90 days, how time flies! When Patrick asked us to pick any workout from Week 1 or 2 for our Day 90 workout, I thought to myself: "That's it? That's our Day 90 workout? I think the lesson learned is: WE HAVE COME SO FAR IN THE PAST 90 DAYS! Looking forward to s...
thepeakconditionproject-terri.blogspot.com
3160135. The Peak Condition Project - Tim Coomber
Sunday, 23 November 2008. Actually, I waited another week before trying to get my thoughts in order and make a few comments. Well, in terms of weight loss and discipline, this was spectacularly successful. I went from 92kg to 79kg without feeling weak in any way. I was able to follow the instructions without feeling huge hunger pangs. the weight loss was very dramatic, nearly all in the first month or so. And I lapsed from the diet very rarely, only occasionally nibbling on something that was off limits.
thepeakconditionproject-tim.blogspot.com
3160136. The Peak Condition Project - Tim
Thursday, December 16, 2010. Tuesday, December 7, 2010. Uploaded my new pictures for the week. Not much of a change in my weight from last. still around 83ish. One thing for sure is 2 sets of 9 minutes goes a lot quicker that 3 of seven for jumping ropes. Monday, December 6, 2010. That is about it for now. Thursday, December 2, 2010. One thing interesting that I felt today doing the plank is that for the first time I felt a hell of a lot lighter. Not sure why it hit me right now but I felt good. ...As fo...
thepeakconditionproject-timr.blogspot.com
3160137. The Peak Condition Project - Todd
Wednesday, July 21, 2010. The T 7 Final Post. First of all, thanks to Patrick and Chen. PCP's been a great experience and I certainly feel I met my goal of getting into good shape. Some observations after 1 week off the diet:. Most restaurant food is more of a sauce than a food. What I mean is it's generally full of fat and has no fiber whatsoever. I actually doggie-bagged the main course from a local restaurant and spread it on bread at home. You can pack a thick steak sandwich. Wednesday, July 14, 2010.
thepeakconditionproject-todd.blogspot.com
3160138. The Peak Condition Project - Tony
Thursday, July 14, 2011. Day 90 finally arrived. So here we are, day 90 has arrived and we have finally finished, who would have thought what changes can happen during that time. It was not as hard as l thought it would have been, what was needed was dedication, termination and will power, although reading some of my blogs there where times l was having doubt, (mainly due to starting a new job and have irregular hours). Day 1 board shorts. Day 90 board shorts. My fellow PCPers loved the questions that wh...
thepeakconditionproject-tony.blogspot.com
3160139. The Peak Condition Project - Tracey
Tuesday, October 4, 2011. Day 90.PCP Complete! You see I was worried, my family has a history of diabetes, blood pressure issues and heart attacks and I was really scared about going down the same path and Clive was on his way too. A big thanks to my hubby Clive I'm so proud of him, he suggested PCP and his results are outstanding no more diabetes for him and no high blood pressure. And I'm pleased with my results too. Oh and if you want to see what happened, this is where I started. And now I'm here.
thepeakconditionproject-traceyf.blogspot.com
3160140. The Peak Condition Project - Watson
Tuesday, December 7, 2010. December 7th a bump in the road. My trip to Baltimore was flawless - however - my return home was a very slow turn to the dark side. It is very cold here - I seem to be in some hibernatorial state where I am trying to eat more carbs and pack it on. This is totally unconscious - even against my will. Such a strange sensation - out of control. Tuesday, November 30, 2010. November 30 - Day 38. Today I asked Brian to be my team mate again for four weeks. I am going to Baltimore tom...
thepeakconditionproject-watson.blogspot.com
3160141. The Peak Condition Project - Will
Tuesday, October 5, 2010. So a week late, but here we are. My musings on PcP. Our bodies have momentum. LOTS of it. The world is my oyster, and now I can pick the pearl whenever I want. The strength you gain from this is strength for life. Not to mention that you are going thru this change! Hercules, over and out. Friday, October 1, 2010. Sorry all. My REAL real final post will be a bit late. This last week has been a special kind of hard, and I haven't gotten all the stuff I want together. F...I have on...
thepeakconditionproject-will.blogspot.com
3160142. The Peak Condition Project - YeeCheng
Saturday, October 1, 2011. The end of PCP and a beginning. So, PCP is finally over. Took the last two days to just gather my thoughts a little bit. The last three months had been a really interesting experience, so I'll see if I can do a brief recap of it. When I went hiking with friends etc I would actually be falling behind. Now that I have done PCP I feel great! Body: Here're some quick stats:. 76 kg / 168 lbs. 699 kg / 154.2 lbs. I think the fact that PCP has ended is still sinking in. I'll admit...
thepeakconditionproject-yeecheng.blogspot.com
3160143. The Peak Condition Project - Yokoyama
Friday, September 30, 2011. To be continued,. Let's start with my Day 89 to 90 night! Building confidence, yes. This is something that PCP is about. If I were asked, what do you think you've learned during these past three months? Yes it does: for three months we had a team and we had a coach. And that clearly helped! Ok so picture,. that's the latest. Clearly happy, still to go. Last point: the other day I was walking in the mall and here is what I saw:. Sunday, September 25, 2011. It looks like week en...
thepeakconditionproject-yokoyama.blogspot.com
3160144. The Peak Condition Project - Yukari
Wednesday, November 4, 2009. Rome wasn't built in a day! Dear Patrick,Kazue-san,Kazu-san and Chen-san. Thank you very much for your awesome gift. I had a really good time. Thank you for teaching not only the exercise and meal. But also ideas of my body. I was encouraged by E-mail from you every day. I didn't like above the waist exercise(especially "Push-up")at first,. But it has grown on me. The idea changed when the exercise was done. The body changed when meal was changed. I will try YOGA. 以前はそれを&#122...
thepeakconditionproject-yukari.blogspot.com
3160146. thepeakcondo.com
thepeakcondo.com
3160147. The Peak Condominium @ Ratchada-Huawkwang Club - ชาว เดอะพีค คอนโดมิเนียม @ รัชดา-ห้วยขวาง
thepeakcondo.prakard.com
3160148. The Peak Consultant
We bring we peak to peak performance. HR and Management Solution. Perusahaan yang mengedepankan integritas, kualitas, profesionalitas, komitmen dan keselarasan dalam membangun kehidupan diri dan organisasi. Perusahaan yang mengedepankan integritas, kualitas, profesionalitas, komitmen dan keselarasan dalam membangun kehidupan diri dan organisasi. Commitment merupakan perusahaan pengembangan Sumber daya manusia yang senantiasa berkomitmen dengan bisnis kami. Sehingga sebelum, proses dan hingga hasil ak...
thepeakconsultant.com
3160149. thepeakconsulting.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thepeakconsulting.com